6.4
Good 981 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 981 Total Reviews
Nomads Westend Located at 412 Pitt Street, , Sydney.
Australia
Sydney New South Wales 2000 412 Pitt Street
64% 981
-33.8788066 151.2073874
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

This is the perfect hostel if your young and like to have fun, it's in the perfect location to all the bars and it's only a short walk to the opera house and harbour bridge, All the staff are friendly and helpful at the reception with getting me and my friends checked in very quickly.. We stayed in a 6 bed dorm and even though the room was a little dirty it is definitely worth what we paid to be in such a good spot in the city, highly recommend if your with your friends..

31st Mar 2016
7.7

not too bad.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
27th Mar 2016
2.0

I did not enjoy my one night stay the lift did not work properly felt like I was gonna get stuck and took a very long time 10 minutes not exaggerating the rooms smelt sweaty because of broken air con the door in my bathroom fell off the bathrooms were dirty there was cockroaches on the floor the staff rude woke my room up to check me out the room was very hot and uncomfortable would not recommend this hostel to anyone rooms no lockers and not enough to plugs for phones, it sucked do not go!

24th Mar 2016
5.1

This hostel was very dirty... The kitchen and the bathrooms. Where they keep your luggage in the basement while you are waiting to check in smells and has mold on the walls. Some of the staff were nice and others kept to themselves. A lot of the people staying here were living there making it a bit more clicky ( aka not a ton of backpackers). Was really expensive for a dirty hostel.

• SKeeley55
  • England, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016
6.0

Falling apart, smelly, expensive, feels like you may die every time you enter the lifts, but fun if you are looking for a boozy night out

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
21st Mar 2016
3.4

Absolute joke of a hostel. Checked in to a 6 bed dorm went in my room to find a homeless guy sleeping in my bed . He got chucked out and they handed me clean sheets and left me to take the dirty ones off. Room was disgusting with rubbish everywhere . Staff didn't even seem bothered about the situation. Will never be back to a nomads and would highly encourage people not to go to this hostel in particular

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
19th Mar 2016
4.9

I am staying at room 506. I've reported on day one that the toilet door knob is not working well and the tap is leaking water but nothing was done. Room seems rather old and dirty. There were guests from other rooms siting at directly outside our room, drinking and making lots of noise at 1-2am. I've approached them and told them that we needed rest but they refused to leave.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
18th Mar 2016
5.4

The room I stayed (1203) the bathroom was the most most problematic point: the door was almost falling off, the fan was close the fall from the ceiling (and behind that a lot of dirty stuff could be seen), as a surplus it was generated an extra strong noise - so everyone had to have a shower in darkness (there was the same switch for the fan & the light). We were leaving the door opened for the full night, because the air in the room was so hot & fusty. A big, deep renovation would be needed.

• England, Couple, 18-24
17th Mar 2016
6.6

The staff were really friendly and welcoming and the location was great however that's was the only positive thing I could say about staying at nomads! We stayed in a double private room which looked like a prison cell! The ensuite bathroom which was across the hall wasn't great either, the room has no air con and over all I really wouldn't say it was worth the money!

15th Mar 2016

Read the reviews on the place and was not as bad the truth is some where in between