Nomads Westend Reviews

412 Pitt Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

An excellent place to stay.

• 25th Dec 2013

Hi James, Thank you for your recent review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and please do come see us again soon. The Nomads Westend Team :-)

Just one life only Can u Repair another one pls

Met some great people and Staff were lovely. However hostel itself left a lot to be desired. I stayed in the church which was great for the sociable aspect, but the room was dark, no reading lights, plugs near the bed, air con, strangely set out, and they did have lockable cages under the bunk beds, but very few of the beds actually had two cages underneath, and mine was very difficult to open and kept getting stuck. Lockers were downstairs and you had to pay.

Really lovely staff!! The manager was best ive ever seen! She made sure our booking was perfect including upgrading us! Place is an older building but still good hostel.

• 11th Dec 2013

Hey Ashley, Thank you for your recent review its great to hear you had a good time with us. Enjoy the rest of your travels The Nomads Westend Team :-)

Loved it!!! Staff are brilliant met a lot of people who I am now travelling with!!!

• 10th Dec 2013

Hi Justin, Thank you for your recent review. Enjoy your travels with everyone you met here!! The Nomads Westend Team :-)

the hostel is really central and it's a friendly place were to stay the first nights, I didnt see any bugs and the female 6bed dorm had the private toilet! the kitchen and tv area is nice and bright, I would advise it, even if there are no lockers in the rooms.

Hi Martina, Great to hear from you and thank you for your recent review we love hearing from our guests. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Nomads Westend Team :-)

Great location, old, not so clean rooms.

Hi, Thank you for you recent review. Enjoy the rest of your travels The Nomads Westend Team :-)

Stayed here during stereosonic. Private Bathrooms and air conditioning in the rooms are awesome. Booked two 4 bedroom rooms (male) and they gave us adjoining rooms which was great, convenient location, clean rooms, friendly staff and easy checkin. Cheers!

• 29th Nov 2013

Stayed one night in the 32 bed dorm and one night in a 4 bed dorm. Would recommend the 4 bed, mainly because the layout of the 32 bed when I stayed made it feel a bit like a prison, would be better if the beds were laid out in little clusters to make the atmosphere better. Overall a good stay, staff were friendly and helpful and I met some lovely people. Location is by far the best thing about this place as well as the nights out arranged each night, making it a good place for solo travellers.

Hi Kristy, Great to hear from you and thank you for your review. We will take your advise on our 32 bed dorm on and see if we can move the beds slightly. Enjoy the rest of your travels The Nomads Westend Team :-)

Fun place to go. Great common area and big big kitchen. Staff are great.

Hi Danny, Great to hear from you and thank you for sending a review through! Have a great day The Nomads Westend Team :-)

Absolutely disgusting I was afraid a cockroach was going to crawl on my face when I was sleeping. I really want my money back.

• 27th Oct 2013

Hi Dominick, Great to hear from you and we thank you for your input. Have a great day Nomads Westend Team :-)

Mainly full of long term people on working visas, so not the best place to visit if you're a backpacker. Laundry, internet, lockers all cost extra. Kitchen was well supplied, if small and the rooms are clean and comfortable.

Hi Elena, Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The Nomads Westend Team :-)

1 2 Next » last »