Non La Mer Hostel Reviews

305/4-5 Long Beach, Koh Lanta, Thailand

Nice, clean hostel. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are modern.

Overall very nice. Met lots of people there where we all went out for dinner together every evening. The staff were very friendly and it is super close to the beach. Nice and clean throughout and free movies to watch all day everyday. Free breakfast and water which is great and saves a few pennies :)

Facilities at the hostel were great. Tea and coffee plus water is available free all day. Area for watching movies. However the staff are incredibly rude ! The atmosphere of the hostel is incredibly dull. We came to koh lanta to chill after phi phi but weren't expecting to be bored to death in what seemed like a ghost town. If you want to visit koh lanta then stay in the old town-very pretty.

Thank you for your comment , we will try to handle the highly demanded guest in the softly way in future.

It was one of the best hostels we've stayed. The facilities are great and the best thing about the hostel is the staff! They are so friendly and helpfull and as you step into the house you already feel welcome! There is an ATM, a convenience store next to the hostel, the beach is 5mim walk and you can rent scooters from the hostel. A big thank you to the staff to make our three stays in koh lanta that amazing!!! Really recommend this place!!

free continental breakfast, coffee with real milk! bads were really hard, felt like lying on the floor.

Good place to relax and hangout. Very good value for the price.

Good atmosphere in the chill out area, everything else is average or below. Rooms very simple, not too comfortable, located pretty far north while most travelers are more in the south. Staff rather unfriendly...

Really enjoyed my stay here and have already recommended to others. 5 mins walk to beach. Clean and tidy rooms with lockers and personal plug and light by each bed. Ensuite bathroom for each dorm. Nice common area to hangout and watch films. Free drinking water. Good wifi. Friendly staff who you can book trips with. Good atmosphere.

Yes, it's more expensive than other hostels on Koh Lanta, but it makes up for that with the free coffee/tea and toast in the morning, free purified water all the time, cheaper beer than any of the bars around, and discounts on some of the tours. Plus the common room has a nice chill vibe and has a TV with plenty of movies (again, free), and the girls who run the place are super cool. After a day of climbing through caves on the kayaking tour, this was a great place to return to and relax.

Great hostel - good location, comfortable rooms (I was in a fan room and everybody have personal fan), great staff. I extended 4 more nights on top of my 3... Koh Lanta is a lazy island so don't expect big parties there! Just chill out and enjoy peacefulness and great cheap food.

The staff here was great and helped us with all of our needs and booking requests. Right across the street from an amazing stretch of beach. The fan rooms were a bit hot but nothing unbearable. The common area was absolutely wonderful and we had a fun couple nights chilling out and watching movies. The opportunity for socializing is very high. The only negative aspect was when we rented their last scooter in stock. It was a very jank machine and would die out while idling. No big deal though.

• 18th Mar 2014

Jamtastic!

• 14th Mar 2014

More practice / fueck yoe yoe !! we miss you Ramsey :)

Beautiful chilled out hostel and lovely staff, definitely recommend people to stay here

You can get cheaper places on koh lanta but non la mer is a really nice place to stay on the relaxed islands. Just relax on the beach, watch a movie or go to one of the many beach bars. The staff is so nice, i was not feeling well and they took really good care of me. And they are really funny.

Nice for groups. Not so fun on your own. Don't go for fan room - it was SO hot! Comfy beds, clean, decent location for the touristy beach, alright breakfast.

I loved this hostel, the staff were so friendly and helpful and it was comfortable and clean. Best communal area I've seen

Really chilled hostel. Nice social area for realxing and meeting people and each bed has its own fan. Free breakfast is what you expect, but its free. Can arrange trips etc which is useful. Hostess was so friendly, going above and beyond to help. I injured myself while on Koh Lanta and not only did she arrange a refund for a trip I could no longer go on but then she gave me a lift to the medical centre. Have already recommended this hostel to a couple of other backpackers who went to Koh Lanta.

Great hostel!! Can highly recommend.

It was expensive, but worth it! The beach was soo close and not crowded. I just came to relax, and that is what I did. The people I met there (travelers) were all friendly and we always did things together. Can get a bit pricey to travel to the night market areas, but if you stay for a week -get a motor bike! Loved having games to play in the lobby and things to take to the beach. But get a hair dryer!!! Beds: decent. Showers in room: ok. Showers downstairs: Great! Fan in room: not that bad!

When we arrived at Non la mer hostel the first thing we saw was a blackboard with our names written on it welcoming us to the hostel ( What a nice touch). The two girls that work there are amazing,helpful and always smiling. The hostel has a massive common room with comfy seats and a huge tv with thousand of movies,perfect for solo travelers looking for company. The only bad point is the price you can find cheaper accommodatio but it didn't bother us as we extend our stay for up to a week.Thanks

« first « Prev 1 2 3