Non La Mer Hostel Reviews

305/4-5 Long Beach, Koh Lanta, Thailand

The girls who runs the hostel are amazing. Free breakfast of toast and coffee and water all day. They also had free brownies which was so delicious. The hostel was clean and really nice. One of the best hostel I have stayed in.

Very friendly and helpful staff who advised us on day trips and where to go to eat and drink. Atmosphere wasn't the best due to being there in low season. 5 min walk to beach and free coffee and tea available all day.

Way too many rules it's ridiculous and made us feel unwelcome! "Included breakfast" is actually toasts+jam. The floor in our room was not cleaned while we were there.

• 7th Apr 2015

Cons: The staff could smile a bit more..the room was beyond freezing!!!! Very uncomfortable nights. The common area is cool but NO ONE was social because they were too busy watching movies all day.. The TV is a huge mistake. People wanted to play guitar but didn't want to bother pple watching the movies. Not social at all! Only weak wifi in the lobby. Pros: close to the beach, clean, bathroom, provided free water, travel tickets we're cheaper there.

Dear Guest , Thank you for your compliment review, your kind staying at Non La Mer Hostel. Wish you could have much more time to get to know the other guest as well. F.Y.I , after party all night long , hang out at the terrace the easy way to get recovery.

This hostel is amazing! It's a quick walk to long beach, the staff treats you like family, each bed has a personal power plug and light, and there's a common area to relax and watch movies. I booked for 3 nights and ended up staying for 9. I highly recommend this hostel!

One of my favourite hostels for relaxing. Close to Long Beach. Friendly Staff. Nice facilities especially the TV that everyone lays down in front of all day. One of the only hostels in Thailand that have a kitchen you can use and free breakfast included. Great relaxed atmosphere for meeting people.

Amazing Hostel! Beautiful common area, nice communal feel. The family and lady who runs the place are all so nice and helpful with tips on what to do, and how to get around. They will go above and beyond to make sure your plans work out. She went out of her way to get us on a bus to our next destination even though it was fully booked. Home-y feel.

• 28th Mar 2015

Super friendly staff!! Nice and clean room, smells good! 2 minutes walk from the beautiful long beach!! Would recommend san sun set bar for a breathtaking sunset and good food!

Great hostel and atmosphere just a short walk from beautiful Long Beach. Very clean and has a great common area to chill out and meet other travelers. Perfect place to recuperate after Phi Phi. The staff is always there to help you book transportation, motorbikes or tours. I stayed there for 5 nights with some friends I'd met in Phi Phi and wished I could've stayed longer! My only complaint is that I wished breakfast (toasts and jam) went on until 11 instead of 10.

• 27th Mar 2015

Nice place, good common area, location is near the other hostels and bars but not so close that noise is an issue or anything like that TV is always on, which can be kind of a buzz kill

Free breakfast always good! Good wifi. Very helpful staff, were able to answer all my questions and helped me book a bus to Bangkok

The Hostel is less than a 5 minute walk from the most beautiful beach (Long beach). It's calm and relaxing, quite the opposite to Phi Phi. The majority of staff were absolutely wonderful but a little smile wouldnt have helped one in particular. Although overall, they helped us book our transfer

Great hostel. Very chilled out. The common area was so nice they have movies ready and a guitar. Also free water and sometimes they have cake too.

Great hostel to stay in and get away from the madness on Koh Phi Phi....staff friendly and I felt safe whilst staying here. The only negative would be that the beds are a little on the hard side but that's just my preference.

• 10th Mar 2015

Just a great place

I really loved this hostel. The open-air hangout area was very unique, chill, and plenty of people congregated there. Great place to meet great people. The staff were exceptionally helpful - set you up with a motorbike for cheap, no problem. Nice rooms, very comfortable with AC in the evenings. Would love to come back here. Thanks!

Great location about 5 mins walk from the beach. Very helpful reception area.

Very nice hostel, very clean and only minutes from the beach! Free toast for breakfast and free water all day which saves money! And the brownies are good! Only pitfalls of this hostel is the heat in the fan dorms. I understand they are cheaper but the heat is ridiculous! We tried to leave the door open for some air but someone would open it. The other thing is the rules!! There are so many rules posted EVERYWHERE! some of which are very patronising! Other than this we had a very nice stay!

Best dorms I've stayed on my travels. Big beds, hard but comfy. Massive lockers. Fan and reading light right next to where you sleep. Though I heard not all the dorms have lockers, so I may have been lucky. Really nice communal area, which is almost like a balcony. Nice and open massive tv with loads of films. Tours and tickets sorted at the hostel for a good price. Fridge, basic breakfast, cheap beer. Very social atmosphere. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel, very clean and efficient! Not necessarily a party but a good chilled out vibe. Good wifi/showers and the beds are great..would def recommend here if you are visiting Lanta.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5