Non La Mer Hostel Reviews

305/4-5 Long Beach, Koh Lanta, Thailand

I loved this hostel. It has nice rooms and a great living area where it is nice to hang out and meet people. The staff is great and helps you with anything. It is also a very safe and clean place. It a 5 minutes walk to the beach where you can watch amazing sunsets.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it here. Super clean and the staff was friendly. I loved how the lockers at each bed could fit ALL of my backpacking stuff in there. I came at peak season and I was the only one in the room. Very nice decor and clean bathrooms. Loved that it came with breakfast as well. Also, liked that they had a water dispenser so you could refill your water bottles with cold water.

Excellent a had a very good time there

The fan room was really hot and you couldn't open the windows. There wasn't really an atmosphere cause there was no people around cause of low season, but if there were more travellers ut's a good place to go

This hostel is pretty far up in the north of Koh Lanta Yoi, in low season nothing is happening here and the beach is dirty, so you need to rent a scooter to go south to Kantiang. The hostel has a really fabulous common area. It's very cozy and great to meet people and watch movies together. The beds are really hard and had a not too appealing look (too much steal...). I liked the shared bathroom better than the ensuite. The staff is great, very friendly and very helpful!

Good, clean hostel near the beach. Friendly staff and good facility's. Off season is not the time to go there, a lot of places are closed during off season and the beach isn't cleaned

Probably, the best hostel on Koh Lanta, I enjoyed my stay a lot at Non La Mer. People are very kind and the atmosphere was great, I would stay here anytime again.

Awesome place to stay! Stuff is super friendly and helpful. The commonarea is brilliant! A home away from home.

Great place, wish our friends from outside could've hung out - if they bought beers inside, maybe in low season as a way of making money they could allow visitors to the common area?

Dearest Guest , Thank you for your compliment review. As the security reason is our concern so we apologize for reserving all the facilities and common area for IN HOUSE guest only , it's easy to be our guest just book the dorm online and be our guest. See you in next trip ;)

good hostel. Koh lanta is very quite but very nice. they rent scooters and then you can see the island good. staff is very nice, wants to help you

Great rooms, great common area, close to the best restaurant in town - Mr greens! Would stay at again.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. great vibe, nice common room, sociable - highly recommended

Loved the lobby and all the movies they played

Good Hostel with very friendly staff!

Very helpful girls on reception. Movies playing all day and evening is a bit of a social killer. Great to have filtered water and breakfast included. Fan rooms are hot initially but own fan on bed at night is fine. Good restaurants around hostel but no bars except on beach but there are nicer beach bars at Klong Nin, further South. Long beach is not the nicest beach on Lanta so def hire a scooter and travel South. Don't buy a taxi fare on boat from Phi Phi, it's a rip as they charge double.

Really good vibe. Free water