Non La Mer Hostel Reviews

305/4-5 Long Beach, Koh Lanta, Thailand

Free breakfast always good! Good wifi. Very helpful staff, were able to answer all my questions and helped me book a bus to Bangkok

The Hostel is less than a 5 minute walk from the most beautiful beach (Long beach). It's calm and relaxing, quite the opposite to Phi Phi. The majority of staff were absolutely wonderful but a little smile wouldnt have helped one in particular. Although overall, they helped us book our transfer

Great hostel. Very chilled out. The common area was so nice they have movies ready and a guitar. Also free water and sometimes they have cake too.

Great hostel to stay in and get away from the madness on Koh Phi Phi....staff friendly and I felt safe whilst staying here. The only negative would be that the beds are a little on the hard side but that's just my preference.

• 10th Mar 2015

Just a great place

I really loved this hostel. The open-air hangout area was very unique, chill, and plenty of people congregated there. Great place to meet great people. The staff were exceptionally helpful - set you up with a motorbike for cheap, no problem. Nice rooms, very comfortable with AC in the evenings. Would love to come back here. Thanks!

Great location about 5 mins walk from the beach. Very helpful reception area.

Very nice hostel, very clean and only minutes from the beach! Free toast for breakfast and free water all day which saves money! And the brownies are good! Only pitfalls of this hostel is the heat in the fan dorms. I understand they are cheaper but the heat is ridiculous! We tried to leave the door open for some air but someone would open it. The other thing is the rules!! There are so many rules posted EVERYWHERE! some of which are very patronising! Other than this we had a very nice stay!

Best dorms I've stayed on my travels. Big beds, hard but comfy. Massive lockers. Fan and reading light right next to where you sleep. Though I heard not all the dorms have lockers, so I may have been lucky. Really nice communal area, which is almost like a balcony. Nice and open massive tv with loads of films. Tours and tickets sorted at the hostel for a good price. Fridge, basic breakfast, cheap beer. Very social atmosphere. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel, very clean and efficient! Not necessarily a party but a good chilled out vibe. Good wifi/showers and the beds are great..would def recommend here if you are visiting Lanta.

Can't recommend this place enough! The staff were amazing really helpful with our questions. We had forgotten our padlocks so they provided us with some free of charge which many place don't. The atmosphere was really relaxed and every one was really friendly and interactive. We have stayed in many hostels in an around thiland and have recommended this to many travellers we have met heading that way.

• 13th Feb 2015

Nice relaxed vibe. Very helpful staff. Amazingly clean rooms and toilet with good showers. Provides motorbike rental and tour booking. Definitely would stay here again when visiting Koh Lanta.

Loved this place. Right near the beach. Staff were so friendly and baked brownies every day for us. Breakfast included. Great atmosphere and very sociable. Best place to be.

Stay here or regret it it's amazing

• 9th Feb 2015

We still have three months left to travel but will probably not find a better hostel. Staff was really nice to let us have the scooter a few extra hours to have a sunset dinner. First time we felt really clean after a shower due to how clean the hostel was.

The staff was so nice! They were very helpful with tour recommendations. The common room is really comfortable

Hostel is stylish, clean with cosy common room. My room was a bit dark without option to make it lighter, but honestly I didn't care. There was free breakfast, just toast, jam, coffee&tea, but good place for making new friends. I can only complain on one girl from the reception. She really didn't want to help me and my friend. She was rude, impolite without any reason. I saw how nice she was for the other guests but definitely not for us. Apart her everything was great.

The street was very noisy

Everything was perfect

Great hostel! Many island hostels struggle to stay clean because of the sand, but the staff here does a great job of keeping the place tidy. While not on the water, the beach is a short walk away. The staff is also extremely helpful and books tours/boats at reasonable rates. Would recommend springing for the AC dorm, as it can get pretty hot.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4