Non La Mer Hostel

9.2
Superb 702 Total Reviews

• Finland, Couple, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

Great hostel with a nice location close to Long Beach. Friendly staff and the place has a nice chilled atmosphere.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

Awesome little spot. Really a great hostel- clean, big, amazing atmosphere, breakfast, scooter rental, bar.. everything you need. Only downside is it's on the main road so you need to get a motorbike to get anywhere.

• jesslau44928656
  • Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2017
8.0

It was my first time @ koh lanta and this hostel was a great way to meet people . The common area rocks and it's right by lonely beach. Koh lanta is a bit spread out though so it's far from the other attractions like the old town and the national park but you can get around easily on a bike or taxi . I really liked the layout of the hostel - well designed and well thought out to cater to the needs of backpackers

• jacobruiz
  • USA, Male, 25-30
5th Mar 2017

My favorite hostel I stayed at in Thailand. Great social atmosphere, friendly and fun staff, comfortable beds, clean facilities, all within walking distance from the beach. The bar downstairs makes it easy to socialize and get a crew together to go out at night, or you can lounge in the common area. Would definitely go back next time I'm in Koh Lantana.

• Norway, Male, 25-30
4th Mar 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here! Favorite hostel in Thailand this far. Clean and comfortable, very friendly and helpful staff, relaxed and social atmosphere. When I go back to Koh Lanta, this is the only place I will book.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
4th Mar 2017

The best hostel I stayed in so far! You really feel at home and the staff is so nice. Everything is clean and the common area is comfortable with hammocks. While the hostel is really quiet you could always go partying in the bar below the hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017
6.0

Too much hype about this hostel!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017
6.3

The beds are hard as a rock and we got $100 USD stolen from us. Great location next to the beach but the staff weren't very helpful either

1st Mar 2017
7.7

It was a decent hostel. So many people I've met recommended this hostel. It was just pretty basic to me. There wasn't much a scene there when I stayed, but maybe I hit an off few days (then again it was at capacity when I was there so who knows). Nice staff, great deals on trips and ferries through there. Also easy walk to Long Beach and a bunch of food options. Was not my favorite hostel by any means but I'd probably recommend.

25th Feb 2017

This hostel was so nice! The beds were comfortable (for thailand), the showers were great, the staff was excellent, and the common chill space was really nice. The only thing I would say is that I would probably stay somewhere more south where more of the bars and parties are if I come back to Ko Lanta, there wasn't a lot going on around the hostel.