Nona's Guesthouse Reviews

Put Sv. Nikole, Korcula, Croatia

Hosts were lovely and friendly, with good recommendations of restaurants. You walk out of the house and can go swimming in the clear water, so location was fantastic, with a short stroll into the centre. There were towels provided and wi-fi, with a kitchen usable for breakfast only. Amazing sea views from the bedroom, with fans provided.

I actually stayed at "Robertas guesthouse" and not "Nona's". But Exactly as described there was a great view from the bedroom window, the guest house is in a prime location, minutes walk from everything! There was even wifi at Robertas place. Only negative is that the wooden floor boards are a bit creaky at night and sometimes the family TV was too loud. But Roberta and her husband were so nice and accommodating, and made sure I felt welcome! I definitely recommend staying here!!

Roberta and her husband were very friendly and helpful (helped me to book a bus ticket from dubrovnik, met me at the bus station etc). The guest house has to my opinion an excellent location, since it's by the water and has an amazing view over to the castle and the nearby island (peljesac). Korcula town is small and pretty, everything is close. A great choice!

The apartments are in an amazing location at the edge of the old town over looking the bay and old city walks. You can swim just outside the house. The room was a great size and had a beautiful balcony to enjoy some wine after dinner. Overall beautiful location, very friendly host and great rooms. Can't recommend them enough.

Roberta and her husband were very helpful. This place is a simple, no frills place (eg not every room had a bedside lamp). The location is excellent. I'd recommend it to others!

Lovely place, the friendliest staff and the best views from the double bed room- which I was so fortunate to be upgraded to. Best location too!

Roberta was very helpful, and I enjoyed my stay there. Definitely recommended. Thanks, Roberta.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts