Nona's Guesthouse Reviews

Put Sv. Nikole, Korcula, Croatia

Great location, right on the seafront with a beautiful view!

Absolutely LOVED staying here! Roberta and her parents were so welcoming and such lovely people. The location is perfect - right next to the water to swim and sunbathe, stunning views, next to the old town and port, a local bakery and cafe to chill out. Can't recommend enough. I will be back here again!! Thank you so much Roberta for a lovely stay :-)

Our stay in Nona's Guesthouse was excellent. Roberta gave us a very nice welcome, the location was amazing, and the accomodation was like being at home. I highly recommend this place to everyone going to Korcula.

Perfect accomodation to visit Korcula town, Roberta (host) is very very kind!

Very nice place and people. The room was big and everything was really clean. The room had a balcony with an amazing view. Great location: close to the markets, port and city center, and just across the street you have an incredibly nice beach to swim.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Chile

La guesthouse was really a pleasant place to stay, the owner (Roberta) has been really kind and careful giving us useful tips and waiting us outside the door when we arrived worrying that we could get lost! The room is nice and clean as it is the toilet and the rest of the house. The window on the sea and Korcula city is simply awesome! We would really recommend to stay here to anyone!

• 31st Jul 2014

everything was perfect! Roberta and her husband are the kindest hosts we have ever met. the house has a wonderful view on the water and the old town, it is 5 meters from the sea, and the room is very clean and very bright. We could use the kitchen and the big living room. I strongly recommend it!

• 28th Jul 2014

I had a brilliant stay here! Korcula is beautiful, the h is in a perfect location with incredible views over the sea and old town. The hosts are wonderful and full of information about the area, and made me feel very welcome! will definitely Stay here again, hopefully soon! Thank you!

• 24th Jul 2014

Great location and room with beautiful view to the old town. Roberta send helpful map prior to arrival and gave a very warm welcome and useful information of what to do and where to go. As a single traveller I appreciated that I could book a single room at a reasonable prize. Enjoyed my stay at Nona's Guesthouse:)

Hosts were lovely and friendly, with good recommendations of restaurants. You walk out of the house and can go swimming in the clear water, so location was fantastic, with a short stroll into the centre. There were towels provided and wi-fi, with a kitchen usable for breakfast only. Amazing sea views from the bedroom, with fans provided.

Roberta was so lovely and helpful, amazing value for money, perfect location amazing view over the sea and quiet, lovely spacious room.

I actually stayed at "Robertas guesthouse" and not "Nona's". But Exactly as described there was a great view from the bedroom window, the guest house is in a prime location, minutes walk from everything! There was even wifi at Robertas place. Only negative is that the wooden floor boards are a bit creaky at night and sometimes the family TV was too loud. But Roberta and her husband were so nice and accommodating, and made sure I felt welcome! I definitely recommend staying here!!

Roberta and her husband were very friendly and helpful (helped me to book a bus ticket from dubrovnik, met me at the bus station etc). The guest house has to my opinion an excellent location, since it's by the water and has an amazing view over to the castle and the nearby island (peljesac). Korcula town is small and pretty, everything is close. A great choice!

The apartments are in an amazing location at the edge of the old town over looking the bay and old city walks. You can swim just outside the house. The room was a great size and had a beautiful balcony to enjoy some wine after dinner. Overall beautiful location, very friendly host and great rooms. Can't recommend them enough.

Roberta and her husband were very helpful. This place is a simple, no frills place (eg not every room had a bedside lamp). The location is excellent. I'd recommend it to others!

Lovely place, the friendliest staff and the best views from the double bed room- which I was so fortunate to be upgraded to. Best location too!

Roberta was very helpful, and I enjoyed my stay there. Definitely recommended. Thanks, Roberta.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts