Noosa Backpackers Resort Reviews

13 William Street, Noosaville, Noosa, Australia

It is a nice and quiet hostel with a lot of people staying for a longer period of time. It is not located in the centre of Noosa, but the hostel provides a free shuttle bus throughout the day which takes you to the city and to the main bus terminal (Noosa Junction).

Not the nicest hostel I've stayed in, the room was messy with one power point in the room the others were in lockers outside. The first night I stayed loud music was playing all night - I think someone forgot to turn the music off. The kitchen facilities were good and had plenty of room for people to cook. One lady on reception always looked like you were bothering her if you asked a question. I wouldn't stay here again.

There were a lot of problems in the hostel. The kitchen was dissgusting. Nobody clean it and there`s no much room to cook. The water in the shower was really cold. In the other hand, the beds are great.

Location is a bit of a hindrance here but you can walk back from the main beach in about half an hour. Free kayaks kinda make up for it as it's beside the river, was nice to go for a quick paddle the morning before I left Noosa. Free WiFi works. No lockers for dorms. Bar is dead, went out in Nomads. Free shuttle is great for arriving/departing with greyhound.

Hostel is located far from the beach/"city" but has a shuttle that drives till about 5 pm. After that you can take a regular bus, which is free in the holiday season. Could rent canoes for free and nice staff. Kitchen seemed dirty and I saw a mouse in the food closet (yuck!!). Rooms very smelly and got cold at night - first two nights we didn't have a blanket, so we were freezing. The last night we got a blanket, but it was really smelly, so barely felt like using it. Would choose another hostel

So our stay in noosa was not as good as we hoped. 1. The hostel shuttle bus stops running at 5.30pm, for people who want nightlife...it wont happen unless you want to walk ages. 2. The wifi is terrible 3. The kitchen provided about four pans between the whole hostel. A girl actually threw my pasta away because she wanted the pan I had used 4. Nothing to do except watch movies, no activities or trips. The laundry doesnt open till 11.30am. The fridges are locked at 9pm?? We left noosa earl

The bathrooms need to be updated and a light definitely needs to be put into the shower area, because it is impossible to shower there mid afternoon or later. Also there were lots of ants crawling in one of the showers. Beds are fine and lockers work well. Love the bus running to and from the beach, though one more around one would be nice.

Good location but the facilities were dirty, especially the kitchen. Moreover, the atmosphere was kinda sad.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

decent hostel with a good atmosphere, met lots of cool people. The facilities weren't great though as you could hear everyone from onside the room and in the next room or bathroom because of the hole above the door. Not enough outlets in the rooms. Great restaurant in hostel that I'd highly recommend. Overall had a good time