Noosa Backpackers Resort Reviews

13 William Street, Noosaville, Noosa, Australia

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere was really really good. I met a lot of people as everyone hangs out in the common area outside during the day and the night (it wasn't too noisy though if you wanted to go to bed early). Free kayaks and shuttle buses are good too.

Noosa backpackers resort had friendly staff and a convenient shuttle bus that made up for its non central location. I actually really liked being near Noosa river. The sunsets there were beautiful! The kitchen was small, poorly stocked and dirty but that's really my only complaint.

wasn't very clean as saw the cleaner hoovering cockroaches up when I arrived and the rooms weren't very secure so didn't stay the two nights I booked and found somewhere else.

I don't think that I'd stay here again, the location was too far away from all the beaches and the places I wanted to visit, they did offer a free shuttle into town but still I wanted to be in walking distance. Also the hostel was basically a bar with loud music playing until late, so there is no chance of an early night. You are not allowed to bring your own alcohol in as its a bar, which doesn't really suit people on a low budget staying at a backpackers.

• 6th Nov 2015

Quiet, small hostel. It's not in downtown Noosa, so you'll have to catch the hostel bus to town or have your own car. It's in a quiet residential neighborhood. Facilities are quite nice. Good kitchen and outdoor area. Rooms are big and clean. If I went back to Noosa, i'd probably want somewhere closer to town, though.

Wi-fi Didnt work properly, kitchen dirty and staff rarely informed me about anything upon arrival. However, met some cool people and a big plus is the coach taking you to the station/beach throughout the day!

Everyone has their own locker with powerpoint in it, that is great. Free surfboard hire is a nice addition. Only the wifi doesn't really work!

Lovely family ran place owners are great really nice and friendly, the hostel just needs a bit of tlc as it looks a bit old and just needs updating, and a prpober tv room away from the kitchen. otherwise lovely place to stay.

• 24th Sep 2015

I'm really confused as to why this hostel has so many bad reviews.. We were pretty nervous about staying here after reading them, but we literally can't fault the place. The staff are all so friendly and are more than happy to help with any questions and tips about what to do while in Noosa. Our room, the toilet and the kitchen were all clean, and the kitchen is a good size with good equipment. Although it's not in the centre the shuttle bus was great. We were here a week and wish we had longer!

It is a nice and quiet hostel with a lot of people staying for a longer period of time. It is not located in the centre of Noosa, but the hostel provides a free shuttle bus throughout the day which takes you to the city and to the main bus terminal (Noosa Junction).