Noosa Backpackers Resort Reviews

13 William Street, Noosaville, Noosa, Australia

I'm really confused as to why this hostel has so many bad reviews.. We were pretty nervous about staying here after reading them, but we literally can't fault the place. The staff are all so friendly and are more than happy to help with any questions and tips about what to do while in Noosa. Our room, the toilet and the kitchen were all clean, and the kitchen is a good size with good equipment. Although it's not in the centre the shuttle bus was great. We were here a week and wish we had longer!

It is a nice and quiet hostel with a lot of people staying for a longer period of time. It is not located in the centre of Noosa, but the hostel provides a free shuttle bus throughout the day which takes you to the city and to the main bus terminal (Noosa Junction).

Not the nicest hostel I've stayed in, the room was messy with one power point in the room the others were in lockers outside. The first night I stayed loud music was playing all night - I think someone forgot to turn the music off. The kitchen facilities were good and had plenty of room for people to cook. One lady on reception always looked like you were bothering her if you asked a question. I wouldn't stay here again.

There were a lot of problems in the hostel. The kitchen was dissgusting. Nobody clean it and there`s no much room to cook. The water in the shower was really cold. In the other hand, the beds are great.

Location is a bit of a hindrance here but you can walk back from the main beach in about half an hour. Free kayaks kinda make up for it as it's beside the river, was nice to go for a quick paddle the morning before I left Noosa. Free WiFi works. No lockers for dorms. Bar is dead, went out in Nomads. Free shuttle is great for arriving/departing with greyhound.

Hostel is located far from the beach/"city" but has a shuttle that drives till about 5 pm. After that you can take a regular bus, which is free in the holiday season. Could rent canoes for free and nice staff. Kitchen seemed dirty and I saw a mouse in the food closet (yuck!!). Rooms very smelly and got cold at night - first two nights we didn't have a blanket, so we were freezing. The last night we got a blanket, but it was really smelly, so barely felt like using it. Would choose another hostel