Noosa Backpackers Resort Reviews

13 William Street, Noosaville, Noosa, Australia

Nice clean hostel with a good range of facilities. Free surf board and kayak hire. The hostel is a bit far out of noosa however. They do offer free shuttles in the day but nothing at night which is a bit of a ball ache if you want to go out for a drink. The bar next to the hostel is nice but closes at 10.

Free Shuttle to the Beach and the bus Station. Very slow wifi. Showers, toilets and beds were clean! Overall a good stay.

I got bitten in my bed apparently by a bed bug

• 7th Jan 2016
  • Colombia

Only stayed for one night but kitchen was good, and the beds where very comfy. Also offer a free shuttle to and from the bus stop which is ideal

The backpackers and here is excellent , it's only that the particularge who was there when I booked in at about 3 pm Boxing day negatively pre-judged me, was quite short in her information about the hostel , not telling me about that I needed to crockery/cutlery from office in the day and I then couldn't have tea or coffee that night a cup. I asked 'sheets and blanket on the bed', she said 'yes', I had to come back and waived to her, but waited 4 minutes as she cleaned. She was often dismissive.

Amazing staff! they were so kind, concerned, and helpful with my dislocated shoulder injury! thank you so much!

staff very helpful and just a fun bunch, very accommodating with the shuttle, Richie rich is the driver man and Brittany and Mona at the front desk make U'r stay great and the beach is the best!!

We spend two very nice days in the resort. The best atmosphere we found in three hostels in Queensland both relaxing and social. We only would have like breakfast included.

Room was very messy and crowded not any room for your stuff. One toilet and shower between 12 people. Room door was never locked (more due to guests though) wifi did not work, wouldn't even connect. Queue for one computer that worked. Half hour walk to main beach or bus that comes although last one into town is 5.30 pm! No air con room was roasting. No ladders or rails on bunk beds! Generally not very clean. 2 nd worst hostel iv stayed in on the east coast

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Scotland

We had to wait almost 2 hours until reception staff came to check us in.

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere was really really good. I met a lot of people as everyone hangs out in the common area outside during the day and the night (it wasn't too noisy though if you wanted to go to bed early). Free kayaks and shuttle buses are good too.

Noosa backpackers resort had friendly staff and a convenient shuttle bus that made up for its non central location. I actually really liked being near Noosa river. The sunsets there were beautiful! The kitchen was small, poorly stocked and dirty but that's really my only complaint.

wasn't very clean as saw the cleaner hoovering cockroaches up when I arrived and the rooms weren't very secure so didn't stay the two nights I booked and found somewhere else.

I don't think that I'd stay here again, the location was too far away from all the beaches and the places I wanted to visit, they did offer a free shuttle into town but still I wanted to be in walking distance. Also the hostel was basically a bar with loud music playing until late, so there is no chance of an early night. You are not allowed to bring your own alcohol in as its a bar, which doesn't really suit people on a low budget staying at a backpackers.

• 6th Nov 2015

They had a nice outdoor area, barbecue place, and really good atmosphere. I love the free kayak hire! The river is near and we had a great time kayaking in the morning. But the air in the room was bad because we don't have windows. And the light of the bathroom will automatically be gone after a few minutes, which stressed me when was having a shower.

Quiet, small hostel. It's not in downtown Noosa, so you'll have to catch the hostel bus to town or have your own car. It's in a quiet residential neighborhood. Facilities are quite nice. Good kitchen and outdoor area. Rooms are big and clean. If I went back to Noosa, i'd probably want somewhere closer to town, though.

Wi-fi Didnt work properly, kitchen dirty and staff rarely informed me about anything upon arrival. However, met some cool people and a big plus is the coach taking you to the station/beach throughout the day!

Everyone has their own locker with powerpoint in it, that is great. Free surfboard hire is a nice addition. Only the wifi doesn't really work!

Lovely family ran place owners are great really nice and friendly, the hostel just needs a bit of tlc as it looks a bit old and just needs updating, and a prpober tv room away from the kitchen. otherwise lovely place to stay.

• 24th Sep 2015

I'm really confused as to why this hostel has so many bad reviews.. We were pretty nervous about staying here after reading them, but we literally can't fault the place. The staff are all so friendly and are more than happy to help with any questions and tips about what to do while in Noosa. Our room, the toilet and the kitchen were all clean, and the kitchen is a good size with good equipment. Although it's not in the centre the shuttle bus was great. We were here a week and wish we had longer!