Noosa Backpackers Resort Reviews

13 William Street, Noosaville, Noosa, Australia

Very quiet. Small pool, never saw anyone use it. Free wifi but can be pretty slow. TV with wide movie choice but only hard wooden seats to watch from. Bar/restaurant used by locals but not really backpackers. Noosa itself is beautiful, but the main beach, national park, supermarket are all a good 20-30min walk away. Shuttle buses do run from the hostel though. Good place to chill (detox from the drinking) definitely not a party or very social place. Worth staying to see Noosa.

Close to the Water and free surfboards and kayaks to borrow, Nice! And a Nice cafe, not too expensive. But the free wifi didn't work at all, 16 people had to share 1 shower, no aircon, our room was stinking hot. And it is far out. We also almost missed our bus because the shuttebusdriver forgot us. I would get a hostel closer to town, but it was a clean and quiet hostel.

It's a very clean and cute hostel! Liked it :-)

• 8th Apr 2014

Internet was painfully slow, especially during peak times. The location is abit out of the way of the main area in Noosa (which depending on who you are, could also be a great thing). The hostel is setup very well with great staff. The facilities and cleanliness are good. It is also very close to ALDI which is great if you want to save money on groceries.

The location plays a big part of my stay. It was very quiet and also the atmosphere was maybe because of the location not very good. And the early closing time of the bar plays a part in that

Internet it s free but doesn t work well. My room was close to the kitchen and it was a lot of noise during the day and the night too. Kayak, bodysurf, surf for free was good.

Decent hostel with very comfortable beds, good location and free kayaks, surfboards and shuttle bus. Only thing that's missing is a washing line to hang wet clothes after the beach

laid back and calm but still a good place to stay!

In the middle of nowhere, you need to be at Noosa heads, staff were good and very helpful. Total rip off for what you get, it is in serious need of a clean and a lick of paint-run down doesn't cover it. Plus my bed linen was unclean a real pet peeve of mine. Rubbish atmosphere, v cliquish. Did one night (instead of 3) and moved to the YHA which was fab. Avoid!

Nice place in Noosa. A bit out of the centre, but lots of free buses go everyday from this place to the beach and Noosa Junction. Good place to have a beet or chill out. Ps. Good movie selecttion, but Please fix the sound of the television. People turn it very loud to hear the voices and other people walking around get nearly deaf.

Free shuttle around town was great as was secure locker with plug inside. Huge showers and toilet. Wifi was really bad but it was free.

kind of shabby

Booked for 3 nights stayed 7, a great place to stay, kayaks are free to hire and the river is a minute away. Shuttle bus in/out town , movies always being shown and a friendly atmosphere. Would stay here again

A little bit far out but free shuttle bus more than makes up for it and meets you at the bus terminal. Free equipment hire was great. Free small locker provided with two power points in the back was excellent, able to charge my valuables safely and at any time. One small downside, the room I stayed in has one partially open wall near the roof, I understand this is for ventilation which I appreciate but means you can hear anyone who is talking in the hall way. Overall a really good stay.

good location. helpful staff. only small blemish was the attention needed to the showers. maintenance required on the stall/dividing wall where some cheeky guest has drilled holes :D otherwise all good. will stay again/.

Very good :-)

On the day of my check in I called the place to say that I would get there late. Their staff cancelled my booking without contacting me. They said I didn't contact them. I lost my refund and almost couldn't find another place. Terrible approach

• 30th Nov 2013

Nice comfy beds, big kitchen, bathrooms not great but not unclean. The location is the only thing, it's so far and there isn't anything around it. The shuttle bus put on by the hostel is great but it's a taxi journey anytime after 6.

Friendly and laid back

Great help in transportation to and from hostel. Area outside the dolphin room was not very well kept. Staff very friendly.