Noosa Flashpackers Reviews

102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, Noosa, Australia

Good atmosphere with friendly staffs. We took pictures with Mark and Nancy took us to a special view point place and enjoyed walking around the city as well. The room was comfortable but we found a cockroach and killed it in our room, that was a funny part of our trip.;) Free bodyboard rental and we enjoyed it very much. We couldn't get on the bus because there were many people so we were waiting for a public bus, and Nancy stopped by the bus stop and tried to pick us up. She was really kind.

Nice purpose built buildings and facilities and stuff for loan (eg surfboards, boogie boards etc), friendly staff with social 'events' most evenings, clean and well run. Location not central but this is overcome by the punctual shuttle bus between the hostel and town.

Bit more expensive but you get good facilities for your money. Nice pool and outside area, good kitchen and breakfast and great shower! Hostel is a bit quiet with lots of families and couples.

Very good hostel, would stay there again.

Good that they have a shuttle to town! Wifi not that fast and not avaible in the rooms. Just one shower and toilet for around 20 personnes...could be more. No place to hang on the towels for drying.

I think most has been said here before. Definitely one of the best places I have stayed in Aussi.

I really don't want to exaggerate, but this is by far the best hostel I've had during my trip on the eastcoast. Had the best nights here, because of the great mattress and 2 pillows!!! I've only stayed for 3 nights, but if I knew this before I would have skipped my previous hostel in Rainbow Beach and stayed here for a week. Also great and friendly staff, I really can understand why some people are 'longstayers'. The wifi works great and it's always very clean and tidy!

The best hostel I stayed in on my holiday! Staff are welcoming and friendly, accommodation is tidy, other travellers are very friendly too. Would recommend even to families. It was excellent! Would 100% recommend to everyone!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Very clean, awesome staff, great atmosphere. Rooms and all other facilities are perfect.

Great staff, great location, would highly recommend for folks on limited budget

• 15th Nov 2014

The best hostel in Australia. The service is excellent and they are knowledgeable and informative. There is free breakfast and free wifi as well as spotless rooms.

Nice place, lots of extras if you like free hair dryers and a large amount of films on hard drive. Staff nice enough and regular buses into town. Way too expensive though!

When I stayed there it was really clean, with great facilities. Very chilled out and friendly atmosphere. Fairly close to the beach too.

• 25th Oct 2014

The staff was so extremely rude to us. We got dirty looks just by walking by and getting stuff out of fbf vending machines, every time we thanked them they said absolutely nothing back, not even a "I hope you enjoyed your stay!" So extremely rude. They also didn't knock before coming into our hostel early in the morning when we were changing and just vacuumed our room while we were standing there basically naked. I was so disrespected! And they were talking smack about our room right outside

• 11th Oct 2014

Really nice hostel but had some annoyances: wi-fi is painfully slow (but it is free) and had top pay for towels, not just a deposit but actually pay. For somewhere that says everything is already included that is poor. location is poor unless you have a car. they do have shuttles, but most people want to be able to get themselves from a-b. Not a worry at all if you have your own car though.

A great place to stay and very helpful staff would recommend it to anyone staying in noosa!

The best hostel I've been so far!!! Thanks~

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice hostel! Very clean rooms and kitchen. Had an awesome stay there!

• 27th Sep 2014

Noch clean kitchen, free breakfast, which is definitely okay. (Toast, different types of jam, breakfast cereals, tea, coffee,....) nice pool, room was clean and had a locker for every person inside. Clean washing facilities, without a car I would've been a bit to far to walk around. Loved it

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. Found the people to be friendly, the location was good as I had a car, also free shuttle bus. Felt very safe and just overall was amazing! Would recommend this place over hotels!!