Noosa Flashpackers Reviews

102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, Noosa, Queensland, Australia

Best hostel yet... Free breakfast, good tv facilities, free wifi, free BBQ night, lockers provided in room, reading light and plug socket for each bed. Staff friendly. Regular shuttle bus to the various main points in the town.

Best hostel ever! Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and decorated very nicely. Girls en suite had a hairdryer and straightners! The only downside was the staff, not all but some. We had to get the 9:15 shuttle to catch the bus and was stood at reception at 9:05 waiting while the staff chatted away amongst eachother then they were rude to us because we were late checking out. Loved the place, hated the staff! Especially the blonde one with glasses!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Wales

Loved the free BBQ. Quite pricey, but a nice place

A really nice hostel in beautiful Noosa. The staff is amazing and really helpful always answering your questions whatever you ask. Located near Noosa Junction so not very close to the main beach and Noosa Ville but the shuttle bus running every hour takes you wherever you wish. Sunshine beach is close and even better than the main beach. Free breakfast, free wifi, fun activities in the evenings and a nice poolarea. Clean and spacy room and bathrooms. Really recommended!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Really good hostel which a nice vibe. Would and have recommended this place to anyone in Noosa. Little bit further out then some other hostels but the free shuttle runs on a regular basis so it isn't an issue. I would definitely stay there again.

Really nice looking hostel with a good atmosphere, great kitchen and lounge areas. Friendly staff as well.

The staff were really helpful and friendly. The facilities were great, would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends!

• 11th Mar 2014

Far away from town center- a 40min walk to the main beach but close to the national park and sunshine beach. Shops in walking distance and free shuttle bus.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

Lovely hostel. Very clean. Lockers in room. Loved the 2 pillows and own reading light

• 27th Feb 2014

A very nice and clean Hostel, but in the evening there´s not much to do.

I enjoyed my stay at Noosa Flashpackers. I could have stayed my entire vacation at Flashpackers. I met some great friends while also enjoying the hostel. The hostel has free wifi that works, breakfast, ac, clean dorms, and a locker for every bed.

I stayed before and after my Everglades camping trip and my stay at Flashpackers was paradise.

Great hostel much better than the Harvey Bay flashpacker and lives up to its name. Would definitely stay again

The best hostel I have stayed in during my travel. Female, en suite 6 bed dorm very spacious & clean, hostel staff very friendly and helpful. Many activities organised for guests. The only thing which wasn't great was the location but the shuttle bus run fairly regularly.

Really nice place to stay but isnt really near anything! The hostel offers a shuttle bus but it doesnt run very often in the evenings! Good location if you want to go to steve irwin zoo!

Good location as we had a car. Staff couldn't have been friendlier. They had good suggestions as to where to go during our stay and where to go Brisbane way when we were leaving. Would definately come again. Thanks Guys.

• 17th Feb 2014

Best hostel i stayed in for all of the east coast of australia. No more words needed. Just book it if you go to Noosa!

I loved my stay at Flashpackers! The staff was vert good, everyone was so nice. Definitely staying there again next time I'm visiting noosa.

Excellent hostel, would definitely recommend it! Everything is amazing except the location... It's a bit out the way so you have to walk quite a way to town or get the free minibus. Lovely pool area and great and clean kitchen.

Great place, awesome staff. -Canadian traveler

• 31st Jan 2014