Noosa Flashpackers Reviews

102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, Noosa, Australia

I really don't want to exaggerate, but this is by far the best hostel I've had during my trip on the eastcoast. Had the best nights here, because of the great mattress and 2 pillows!!! I've only stayed for 3 nights, but if I knew this before I would have skipped my previous hostel in Rainbow Beach and stayed here for a week. Also great and friendly staff, I really can understand why some people are 'longstayers'. The wifi works great and it's always very clean and tidy!

The best hostel I stayed in on my holiday! Staff are welcoming and friendly, accommodation is tidy, other travellers are very friendly too. Would recommend even to families. It was excellent! Would 100% recommend to everyone!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Very clean, awesome staff, great atmosphere. Rooms and all other facilities are perfect.

Great staff, great location, would highly recommend for folks on limited budget

• 15th Nov 2014

The best hostel in Australia. The service is excellent and they are knowledgeable and informative. There is free breakfast and free wifi as well as spotless rooms.

Nice place, lots of extras if you like free hair dryers and a large amount of films on hard drive. Staff nice enough and regular buses into town. Way too expensive though!

When I stayed there it was really clean, with great facilities. Very chilled out and friendly atmosphere. Fairly close to the beach too.

• 25th Oct 2014

The staff was so extremely rude to us. We got dirty looks just by walking by and getting stuff out of fbf vending machines, every time we thanked them they said absolutely nothing back, not even a "I hope you enjoyed your stay!" So extremely rude. They also didn't knock before coming into our hostel early in the morning when we were changing and just vacuumed our room while we were standing there basically naked. I was so disrespected! And they were talking smack about our room right outside

• 11th Oct 2014

Really nice hostel but had some annoyances: wi-fi is painfully slow (but it is free) and had top pay for towels, not just a deposit but actually pay. For somewhere that says everything is already included that is poor. location is poor unless you have a car. they do have shuttles, but most people want to be able to get themselves from a-b. Not a worry at all if you have your own car though.

A great place to stay and very helpful staff would recommend it to anyone staying in noosa!

The best hostel I've been so far!!! Thanks~

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice hostel! Very clean rooms and kitchen. Had an awesome stay there!

• 27th Sep 2014

Noch clean kitchen, free breakfast, which is definitely okay. (Toast, different types of jam, breakfast cereals, tea, coffee,....) nice pool, room was clean and had a locker for every person inside. Clean washing facilities, without a car I would've been a bit to far to walk around. Loved it

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. Found the people to be friendly, the location was good as I had a car, also free shuttle bus. Felt very safe and just overall was amazing! Would recommend this place over hotels!!

I've stayed at Noosa Flashpackers for two nights and I reckon it is one of the best hostels I have evers stayed at!! Johanna, the owner is simply AMAZING! she was very helpful and very professional, as the othe r members of the staff. The girls dorm was perfect: clean, spacious, and functional. Big lockers, hair drier and hair straightner provided! a bit far from the main beach, but the shuttle bus rides very often so no problem at all! I will go back for sure!!

Fantastic hostel, free bus from early morning to late!! at night to supermarket and Noosa Heads. Girls dorm with big lockers, hair dryer and nice shower. Beds could be better but are ok. No extra movie room so a bit noisy as kitchen and common/movie area are together. Nice and helpful staff, free boards, breakfast and Wifi. Highly recommended!!

Stayed in Private room. Bed was good size with nice sheets and two pillows. Shower was ace and vey clean. Arrived late but key for room was left and we paid in the morning. The common areas were very good and the free breakfast hit the spot.

I enjoyed my stay because: friendly, helpful, observant staff. Free breakfast which wasn't cheap and nasty. Extra bathroom and shower other, than the one in the room. Cool atmosphere. A well thought-out hostel. Thank you for having me stay.

Thanks for your brilliant review of our hostel. it is very much appreciated and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back in the future. Kind Regards Noosa Flashpackers Crew

Was about a 45 minute walk to the main beach, they offer a shuttle service that takes you though. Clean, big kitchen with a free standard Breki was nice. Would recommend this hostel to anybody.

I found it a bit hard to mingle as there was a group of people who seemed to be long stayers and had a click. If the hostel organised something every night as an ice breaker it would help.