Noosa Flashpackers Reviews

102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, Noosa, Australia

Great staff, great location, would highly recommend for folks on limited budget

• 15th Nov 2014

Nice place, lots of extras if you like free hair dryers and a large amount of films on hard drive. Staff nice enough and regular buses into town. Way too expensive though!

When I stayed there it was really clean, with great facilities. Very chilled out and friendly atmosphere. Fairly close to the beach too.

• 25th Oct 2014

The staff was so extremely rude to us. We got dirty looks just by walking by and getting stuff out of fbf vending machines, every time we thanked them they said absolutely nothing back, not even a "I hope you enjoyed your stay!" So extremely rude. They also didn't knock before coming into our hostel early in the morning when we were changing and just vacuumed our room while we were standing there basically naked. I was so disrespected! And they were talking smack about our room right outside

• 11th Oct 2014

Really nice hostel but had some annoyances: wi-fi is painfully slow (but it is free) and had top pay for towels, not just a deposit but actually pay. For somewhere that says everything is already included that is poor. location is poor unless you have a car. they do have shuttles, but most people want to be able to get themselves from a-b. Not a worry at all if you have your own car though.

A great place to stay and very helpful staff would recommend it to anyone staying in noosa!

The best hostel I've been so far!!! Thanks~

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice hostel! Very clean rooms and kitchen. Had an awesome stay there!

• 27th Sep 2014

Noch clean kitchen, free breakfast, which is definitely okay. (Toast, different types of jam, breakfast cereals, tea, coffee,....) nice pool, room was clean and had a locker for every person inside. Clean washing facilities, without a car I would've been a bit to far to walk around. Loved it

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. Found the people to be friendly, the location was good as I had a car, also free shuttle bus. Felt very safe and just overall was amazing! Would recommend this place over hotels!!

I've stayed at Noosa Flashpackers for two nights and I reckon it is one of the best hostels I have evers stayed at!! Johanna, the owner is simply AMAZING! she was very helpful and very professional, as the othe r members of the staff. The girls dorm was perfect: clean, spacious, and functional. Big lockers, hair drier and hair straightner provided! a bit far from the main beach, but the shuttle bus rides very often so no problem at all! I will go back for sure!!

Fantastic hostel, free bus from early morning to late!! at night to supermarket and Noosa Heads. Girls dorm with big lockers, hair dryer and nice shower. Beds could be better but are ok. No extra movie room so a bit noisy as kitchen and common/movie area are together. Nice and helpful staff, free boards, breakfast and Wifi. Highly recommended!!

Stayed in Private room. Bed was good size with nice sheets and two pillows. Shower was ace and vey clean. Arrived late but key for room was left and we paid in the morning. The common areas were very good and the free breakfast hit the spot.

I enjoyed my stay because: friendly, helpful, observant staff. Free breakfast which wasn't cheap and nasty. Extra bathroom and shower other, than the one in the room. Cool atmosphere. A well thought-out hostel. Thank you for having me stay.

Thanks for your brilliant review of our hostel. it is very much appreciated and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back in the future. Kind Regards Noosa Flashpackers Crew

Was about a 45 minute walk to the main beach, they offer a shuttle service that takes you though. Clean, big kitchen with a free standard Breki was nice. Would recommend this hostel to anybody.

I found it a bit hard to mingle as there was a group of people who seemed to be long stayers and had a click. If the hostel organised something every night as an ice breaker it would help.

Great hostel near sunshine beach, with very useful shuttle service to the junction and the main beach. Great staff, clean and very nice. One of the best I stayed in Australia!

Awesome hostel! Clean, modern, friendly staff, free breakfast and wifi. Loved the common room area- really social! Lovely we equipped clean kitchen. 15-20 minute walk to shops and cafés, etc. but they do have a free shuttle bus or there's a footpath all the way.

The facilites are really nice, the kitchen is well equipped, but unfortunately reception, kitchen, common area and reading lounge are combined, plus Radio and TV on, so it was really noisy. I didn't like the room, as it had a strange smell (probably bed bug smell), dark, cold (very thin blanket) and I slept very badly. I am also 98% sure the hostel (or at least my bed) has bed bugs. I woke up with "mosquito" bites that turned into blistering rashes five days later and I went to see a doctor.

Eilika, fantastic that you thought our facilities were great. In future anywhere you stay please let staff know what's up so it can be dealt with. Bed Bugs don't smell from what I know? That is definitely an exaggeration of a claim. Our rooms are made of concrete with tiled floors. All mattresses have bug locks on them and every room is cleaned daily. The chance of bugs infesting to the extent you infer is impossible. Communal areas are open plan allowing for meeting people.

Stayed in the girls dorm and loved it: theres a straightener and a hairdryer and it had a pink wall and big lockers, felt really homey. The woman at reception was really Nice and helped me out with recommendations and booking tours. Noosa was also beter than expected so had a great stay.