Noosa Flashpackers Reviews

102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, Noosa, Australia

The staff are awesome people!

We loved staying at Flashpackers Noosa. The shuttle bus was very handy and we loved the modern and squeecky clean facilities. Breakfast was basic but ok. It was very quiet at night as well.ua

• 16th Jul 2015

Probably the best place I've ever stayed in - very sociable, helpful staff, attracts plenty of cool people and was just brilliant - only things I'd change- it's a little far away from Noosa Junction and Heads, but they do compensate with bus service, and the window into the bathroom was a bit weird! Had a blast here, amazing!

Everything was awesome~ I liked the interior. Roommates not so much but its not the hostel's fault anyway.

It may be the most expensive hostel I've ever stayed at, but the atmosphere and homely feel makes the money spent well worth it. Instead of being in a big multi-storey chain hostel, this place has a family household environment and you'll never spend an evening feeling lonely. A dream come true for the solo traveller. Free tea all day long, perfect for travelling Britons like me!

Great hostel! Clean and spacey rooms, lockers that can fit a whole bag. One remark: when checking out, receptionist was checking in an other group, and took a lot of time explaining all the things to do in and around Noosa. Whole proces took about 15 min, while a queue was developing with people who needed to check out to catch the bus. Maybe next time first handld the queue and tell the other group she will give information once everybody is checked out.

only fault is the location but it's not such a long walk, there is a shuttle bus every hour and the hoatel is so nice it's definitely worth being a bit away from the center of town.

Really good hostel, one of the best I've stayed at in Australia! Everything is spotless and the kitchen is great. Not in the center but with 10 shuttles a day that's no problem.

I just stayed here one night, but it was a good one! They organize something every night. I happened to be there on 'cheese & wine night': free wine, cheese and crackers and good socializing! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Clean room, big plus that they have an power outlet for every bed. And of course the free breakfast and wifi! I would definately stay here again!

Superb staff, and frequent shuttle bus service is very useful. Ended up extending our stay a few days we like the place so much.

Great place, great people & great staff!

• 20th May 2015

Fab hostel. Loved it. Great atmosphere, lovely staff, amazing beds! Yes it's not right in the centre of things but the shuttle means that's fine, and distances aren't far anyway. Book for longer than you think you'll need, you won't regret it.

Friendly staff, great facilities, secure and very tidy rooms.best bits for me where fee surf board hire, fee tea, coffee and breakfast, oh and great wifi.worst bits where the location (to far from Hastings) and not enough shuttle buses,I had to wait an hour and 15 for my greyhound.

• 7th May 2015

Plus points - good free WiFi, really secure with lockers and access cards for doors, clean and free breakfast was nice. The main downside is the location - its near sunshine beach but is a 20ish minute walk to get to main beach and the main centre of Noosa.

I loved this hostel! Met a really nice group of people. The hostel is well equipped if you just want to chill out, it has a very relaxed atmosphere. Shuttle buses take you into town at regular intervals if you want to go to the beach, shopping or party in town. The rooms are so clean, the beds are comfy and the showers are great. I would recommend doing the coastal walk, the view is beautiful.

Flashpackers is the best backpackers/hostel ever! Super clean, great friendly people and staff. Great vibes, 10-15min walk to everything and the free shuttle bus is handy. Most people stayed just a couple of nights - I recommend staying a few days longer and getting to know the people and Noosa. We had an awesome Flashpacker family during my stay.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Good clean hostel, but out of Noosa but walkable to the centre.

Wow, what an amazing Hostel. For me one of the best at the east coast. The staff was very friendly, the rooms clean and you have enough space; the breakfast is free and the Wifi as well. I totally recommend it to everyone!!

Great hostel! Great breakfast, great swimmingpool, love the pickupbus, they can drop you everywhere and the beach is ten minutes walk or you can take the transferbus. We had a tvnight where we watched a movie. Definitely feels like a home and the people were cool. Comfy beds with a plug next to it. Kitchen is perfect! It is not the cheapest hostel, but definitely worth the money!

Only marked it down slightly as it is about a ten or twenty minute walk to where the shops and bars etc are better t to there credit they offer a free shuttle service. Apart from that this hostel is great and a must for backpackers in Noosa.