Noosa Flashpackers Reviews

102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, Noosa, Australia

Noch clean kitchen, free breakfast, which is definitely okay. (Toast, different types of jam, breakfast cereals, tea, coffee,....) nice pool, room was clean and had a locker for every person inside. Clean washing facilities, without a car I would've been a bit to far to walk around. Loved it

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. Found the people to be friendly, the location was good as I had a car, also free shuttle bus. Felt very safe and just overall was amazing! Would recommend this place over hotels!!

I've stayed at Noosa Flashpackers for two nights and I reckon it is one of the best hostels I have evers stayed at!! Johanna, the owner is simply AMAZING! she was very helpful and very professional, as the othe r members of the staff. The girls dorm was perfect: clean, spacious, and functional. Big lockers, hair drier and hair straightner provided! a bit far from the main beach, but the shuttle bus rides very often so no problem at all! I will go back for sure!!

Fantastic hostel, free bus from early morning to late!! at night to supermarket and Noosa Heads. Girls dorm with big lockers, hair dryer and nice shower. Beds could be better but are ok. No extra movie room so a bit noisy as kitchen and common/movie area are together. Nice and helpful staff, free boards, breakfast and Wifi. Highly recommended!!

Stayed in Private room. Bed was good size with nice sheets and two pillows. Shower was ace and vey clean. Arrived late but key for room was left and we paid in the morning. The common areas were very good and the free breakfast hit the spot.

I enjoyed my stay because: friendly, helpful, observant staff. Free breakfast which wasn't cheap and nasty. Extra bathroom and shower other, than the one in the room. Cool atmosphere. A well thought-out hostel. Thank you for having me stay.

Thanks for your brilliant review of our hostel. it is very much appreciated and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back in the future. Kind Regards Noosa Flashpackers Crew

Was about a 45 minute walk to the main beach, they offer a shuttle service that takes you though. Clean, big kitchen with a free standard Breki was nice. Would recommend this hostel to anybody.

I found it a bit hard to mingle as there was a group of people who seemed to be long stayers and had a click. If the hostel organised something every night as an ice breaker it would help.

Great hostel near sunshine beach, with very useful shuttle service to the junction and the main beach. Great staff, clean and very nice. One of the best I stayed in Australia!

Awesome hostel! Clean, modern, friendly staff, free breakfast and wifi. Loved the common room area- really social! Lovely we equipped clean kitchen. 15-20 minute walk to shops and cafés, etc. but they do have a free shuttle bus or there's a footpath all the way.

The facilites are really nice, the kitchen is well equipped, but unfortunately reception, kitchen, common area and reading lounge are combined, plus Radio and TV on, so it was really noisy. I didn't like the room, as it had a strange smell (probably bed bug smell), dark, cold (very thin blanket) and I slept very badly. I am also 98% sure the hostel (or at least my bed) has bed bugs. I woke up with "mosquito" bites that turned into blistering rashes five days later and I went to see a doctor.

Eilika, fantastic that you thought our facilities were great. In future anywhere you stay please let staff know what's up so it can be dealt with. Bed Bugs don't smell from what I know? That is definitely an exaggeration of a claim. Our rooms are made of concrete with tiled floors. All mattresses have bug locks on them and every room is cleaned daily. The chance of bugs infesting to the extent you infer is impossible. Communal areas are open plan allowing for meeting people.

Stayed in the girls dorm and loved it: theres a straightener and a hairdryer and it had a pink wall and big lockers, felt really homey. The woman at reception was really Nice and helped me out with recommendations and booking tours. Noosa was also beter than expected so had a great stay.

Really clean and friendly hostel with a relaxed atmosphere and even a pool. The rooms are out of the way of the common room, so they are very quiet even when there are parties. The staff are friendly and even drive people into town every hour on the free shuttle. A little far out of town, but Noosa isn't a big place. Free tea/coffee, internet and beautiful double room with private patio, T.V and bathroom. Pretty much a boutique hotel for a budget price. I felt very at home here.

Nice rooms, clean, good service and staff, great value for money. Seriously one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at (and I have travelled quite a bit).

I really enjoyed my stay here at Noosa Flashpackers. It was modern, fresh, clean and homely. My girls dorm room felt like somebody's actual bedroom- it was cosy and had a really nice shower room also. Being an early bird, I loved the included breakfast which was available. Free wifi was also a great plus! Also, very friendly and helpful staff :-)

Okay hostel. Near food shops but that's it. Quite a walk to beach with no buses taking you down there. Kitchen was quite dirty and very small with limited cutlery and pots pans etc. Room had ensure which was good. Also do a 5 dollar meal each night and for me (18 backpacker on a budget) it was good. Wouldn't really recommend.

Great place to stay, comfy beds, great security. Location is a bit remote but regular shuttles can take you wherever you need to go. Highly recommend :)

Had a great time. Loved the fact that each bed had a reading light, plug and locker. Shuttle running into Noosa heads and to the bus station were fabulous as they ran every hour almost. Also free breakfast was a sweet bonus!

Ridiculously clean, modern facilities inc Pool, comfortable beds with 2 pillows, chargers and light for each bed + big key lockers. Free fast Wifi, free breakfast, free surfboards etc etc It's a little further out of town than some, but you have easy access to the national park and Sunshine beach, both a 10 min walk + there's a free and v.regular shuttle bus going to and from the town, bus station, bottle shop etc. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Thanks!

The hostel was nice with really clean facilities. It was out of town but it's really all walkable or they offer a shuttle. However i'd never recommend that place because i found some of the staff extremely rude. We had some confusion with the rooms and when we tried resolving it a girl at reception called us liars and had a real problem with it, although we werent bothered to move rooms. She also regularly shouts into the kitchen to clean up. Would pick a hostel with a nicer atmosphere next time

• 16th May 2014