8.8
Fabulous 936 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 936 Total Reviews
Noosa Flashpackers Located at 102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, , Noosa.
Australia
Noosa Queensland 4567 102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567
88% 936
-26.4017898 153.1034463
    Rooms available

18th Jan 2017
6.6

Stayed here a couple of years ago and enjoyed it. Not impressed 2nd time around. 1. NO AC during the day, in Queensland, in the middle of summer. They need this, at the VERY LEAST, in common areas. The entire hostel was sweltering and there was nowhere to hide. 2. The main receptionist/manager is rude and condescending. She's been there 5 yrs and it shows, doesn't care about guests at all. 3. Really far from everything, shuttles don't run often enough. Stay at halse lodge instead.

16th Jan 2017

Great Hostel, Great Staff and extremely well run! Free Shuttle means the Location isn't an issue! Would highly recommend!

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
16th Jan 2017
5.7

Placed iPhone on locker next to top bunk overnight and air-con leaked onto it, completely killing my phone. Male owner who admittedly was nice about the situation contributed a minor amount to replace the phone. However, his wife, who was clearly unhappy about my complaints asked me to leave the hostel on my final day before I could set up my new phone, and leaving me homeless for the night as I had no way of contacting anyone. $500 down and homeless!

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

Fanatics place especially as I had two hostel virgins with me and they loved every minute! Lovely staff extremely helpful brilliant shuttle service to a from bus station and to main beach. All in all 10/10 and will definitely be recommending. Thanks Flashpackers!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, we are so pleased that you loved our hostell shows that all our hard work we do here is appreciated. We pride ourselves on creating a home away from home for you.

• England, Female, 25-30
7.4

Was only here for one night, arrived late and everything was too far to walk to in the dark. Easy place to meet people, cannot comment on any other aspects as I left early in the morning. Free shuttle bus to the greyhound stops an added bonus!

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write your review, Like you said you arrived late and left early so there was so much you would of missed out on experiencing here in Noosa and Flashpakers, sorry you had to walk the 10 min walk into town to buy yourself food, we do offer a free shuttle bus service running to 8.40pm, after that I guess you could of caught the public bus that stops out the front of the hostel. We hope you do get the chance to come back and stay with us so you can experience Noosa better and experience our homely feel hostel which is small, welcoming and comfortable. It is extremely clean, having been awarded many times for this and has countless guests who are thrilled by the little extras we offer at no additional cost.

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017

Literally the best backpackers I've stayed at anywhere. Ever. Period. Hotel cleanliness and facilities.

Thank you for your amazing review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and to hear we are the best hostel ever!! makes us feel like all our hard work is appreciated.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

The Flashpackers Hostel is one of the best hostels I ever been. Staff was very friendly, they have a big kitchen with all facilities you need. The rooms and toilets were really clean. The atmosphere was really good and all other extras completed the stay to awesome stay. All in all I would recommend this hostel to all of you.

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write your amazing review! Sounds like you had a great time at our hostel and to hear we are one of the best hostels you have stayed in makes our job all the more enjoyable! hopefully we will see you again one day! Safe travels

29th Dec 2016
6.0

Basically pretty good. Some minor improvements needed: - couple of the staff had a "reputation" for surliness; - not hard to a adjust the door closers to stop the constant banging shut; - need to put some White King toilet cleaner down the shower drains to get rid of the pong; - the pool recliners are a definite OH&S hazard and not hard to replace cheaply from Xmas sales; - did we really need to have half the hostel booked by a single nation tour group of 31 pax?

• England, Female, 41+
29th Dec 2016

Great stay here. So impressed. My first hostel experience and told not all as good as this! They can't be. Surfs & body boards to use too. Totally recommended.

• England, Female, 31-40
28th Dec 2016
6.0

Booked a mixed dorm beca use all other dorms booked up. Despite this there was just myself and 1 man 2nd night who basically kept asking me to get into bed with him. Felt really vulnerable as it was late night. Locks to toilet, shower and locker were al l troublesome or just didn't lock. No soap in any of the washrooms. Baggage storage is just on a rack outside. Good facilities but just a strange atmosphere like it no longer has to try. Could do with some TLC and group activities.