Noosa Flashpackers Reviews

102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, Noosa, Australia

It was the best hostel in Australia so far and I'm here now for 6 month. Everything was very clean and new. The only negative thing is the location but the Hostel offers free shuttle busses to the main beach and Noosa Junction. For Backpackers are 40$ per night really expansive but it was worth it.

Great hostel and really great facilities, definitely the best I've stayed in in Australia yet

quite pricey in the summer but nice and modern hostel, good vibe. Staff are helpful

Loved ,loved ,loved this place! Super clean and functional with a very friendly staff! Make sure to book ahead they get booked fast.

The hostel is out of the way so if you arrive late at night getting something to eat isn't easy! But free shuttle during the day was good! Free wifi was a bonus and good kitchen too. Breakfast was such an awkward time!

Loved the hostel! Friendly staff, always clean, quiet, good free wifi and free breakfast! Had some trouble with an outdated air condition the first night but it got replaced the day after which was fantastic and very kind of them. The free bus rides to town, bus station etc was perfect since it could be Heavy caring bags and other things in the heat.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

By far the cleanest and nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. It felt more like a resort. I spent hours by the pool relaxing and this is the first hostel kitchen that I've ever wanted to cook in.

We only stayed for one night and arrived late at night, but the hostel looked great! Great wifi (best skype session so far in Australia), large kitchen, free breakfast! I would definitely return when I visit Noosa!

By far the best hostel we've stayed in during our time in australia! Staff where friendly and the hostel was so clean and peaceful. If you want a party hostel don't stay here but if you want a chilled out atmosphere flashpackers is the place to stay :)

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Northern Ireland

My stay at Flashpackers was fantastic! Have an en suite was a real luxury and the hostel was the cleaniest I have seen in a very long time - especially the kitchen! The hostel is intimate and have a relaxed and friendly vibe. There was a nice crowd of people when I was there so managed to make so new friends. The hostel is 20 minutes walk from the Main Street / beach but there is q regular shuttle service to assist. Thanks for a great stay guys!

Great hostel-by far one of the very I've stayed in here in Austrailia! Very clean, great facilities, staff were very helpful and bonus of breakfast included! Only downside is location-between both Noosa head and sunshine beach, walking distance to sunshine alright. Shuttle service they provide is great but just means a lot of forward planning! Wouldn't stop me staying here again though! Would recommend

Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, the facilities were top notch. My partner and I really appreciated a ensuite bathroom that was modern and looked better then most hotels we've stayed in. Will be back again soon!

• 30th Dec 2015

I am a solo Canadian traveler and I have nothing but praise for Flashpackers Noosa. Excellent facility; amazing staff; great value. This hostel is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a good place to stay while in Noosa.

• 28th Dec 2015

Best hostel ever I enjoyed my four days over christmas I highly recommend this hostel

Best hostel beds, pretty and clean but zero atmosphere...no place to chill and talk to peoplepeople, just watch tv.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Israel

I was very impressed with flashpackers! They were the best accommodation I stayed in on the east coast heading from north (Cairns) to Noosa.

• 23rd Dec 2015

Stayed in 4 bed dorm with private bathroom. Best hostel I have stayed in Australia. New and clean rooms and bathroom, enthusiastic and helpful staff, great free breakfast. Wish we had more than a night to stay there and in noosa.

Clean rooms, but a bit small in a 6 bed dorm which was a bit awkward for space if you all have cases that don't fit in the lockers. Located quite a bit out from the centre of Noosa, 10-15mins walk from Noosa Junction and 30mins from the beach (uphill on the way back to hostel!) - they do offer a courtesy bus

Very nice and clean hostel. Free surf board hire. Friendly and helpful staff. Only negative aspect is that it is located a little bit off the centre but a free shuttle is provided. Would definitely stay there again.

Very kind stuff, clean backpacker! The room is a bit small but not too bad. for me it was too far from center even though they have shuttles.

« first « Prev 1 2 3