Noosa Flashpackers Reviews

102 Pacific Avenue Sunshine Beach Qld 4567, Noosa, Australia

The facilites are really nice, the kitchen is well equipped, but unfortunately reception, kitchen, common area and reading lounge are combined, plus Radio and TV on, so it was really noisy. I didn't like the room, as it had a strange smell (probably bed bug smell), dark, cold (very thin blanket) and I slept very badly. I am also 98% sure the hostel (or at least my bed) has bed bugs. I woke up with "mosquito" bites that turned into blistering rashes five days later and I went to see a doctor.

Stayed in the girls dorm and loved it: theres a straightener and a hairdryer and it had a pink wall and big lockers, felt really homey. The woman at reception was really Nice and helped me out with recommendations and booking tours. Noosa was also beter than expected so had a great stay.

Really clean and friendly hostel with a relaxed atmosphere and even a pool. The rooms are out of the way of the common room, so they are very quiet even when there are parties. The staff are friendly and even drive people into town every hour on the free shuttle. A little far out of town, but Noosa isn't a big place. Free tea/coffee, internet and beautiful double room with private patio, T.V and bathroom. Pretty much a boutique hotel for a budget price. I felt very at home here.

Nice rooms, clean, good service and staff, great value for money. Seriously one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at (and I have travelled quite a bit).

I really enjoyed my stay here at Noosa Flashpackers. It was modern, fresh, clean and homely. My girls dorm room felt like somebody's actual bedroom- it was cosy and had a really nice shower room also. Being an early bird, I loved the included breakfast which was available. Free wifi was also a great plus! Also, very friendly and helpful staff :-)

Okay hostel. Near food shops but that's it. Quite a walk to beach with no buses taking you down there. Kitchen was quite dirty and very small with limited cutlery and pots pans etc. Room had ensure which was good. Also do a 5 dollar meal each night and for me (18 backpacker on a budget) it was good. Wouldn't really recommend.

Great place to stay, comfy beds, great security. Location is a bit remote but regular shuttles can take you wherever you need to go. Highly recommend :)

Had a great time. Loved the fact that each bed had a reading light, plug and locker. Shuttle running into Noosa heads and to the bus station were fabulous as they ran every hour almost. Also free breakfast was a sweet bonus!

Ridiculously clean, modern facilities inc Pool, comfortable beds with 2 pillows, chargers and light for each bed + big key lockers. Free fast Wifi, free breakfast, free surfboards etc etc It's a little further out of town than some, but you have easy access to the national park and Sunshine beach, both a 10 min walk + there's a free and v.regular shuttle bus going to and from the town, bus station, bottle shop etc. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Thanks!

The hostel was nice with really clean facilities. It was out of town but it's really all walkable or they offer a shuttle. However i'd never recommend that place because i found some of the staff extremely rude. We had some confusion with the rooms and when we tried resolving it a girl at reception called us liars and had a real problem with it, although we werent bothered to move rooms. She also regularly shouts into the kitchen to clean up. Would pick a hostel with a nicer atmosphere next time

• 16th May 2014

Great little hostel with friendly staff and helpful. The bathroom in the room is a must (4 beds dorms only). Brand new hostel really really clean. Definitively recommend it.

Clean, comfortable my favourite hostel in Oz. the little details like a light/plug at each bed, big lockers, girls room all pink, with full size mirror, flat iron, hair dryer. The kitchen was very clean, there are 100s of movies, big comfy couch, free WIFI, free surf boards, free pick up. Far from hastings (they have a few shuttles) closer to a nicer beach than main beach. the only thing is the location, kinda secluded. But vibe and cleanliness were excellent

This is the most Flash hostel i have stayed. Quiet atmosphere when we stayed tho but i suppose that always hit & miss

Best hostel hands down, clean, new, great staff, good kitchen and lounge area, is only stay here in Noosa, you won't regret it!

Great place! Location isn't the best, but they have the free shuttle bus, so it's ok. Book it!

We felt really old when we arrived (50ish) but the staff were so welcoming and after a few hours we felt comfortable and at home. The hostel was full and we had an unknown male in our room with us, this was a little bit distressing for our 15 year old daughter .

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Good set up with everything you need! Staff went out of the way to make Easter special with lil extras. Was a bit of a mission from town centre but shuttle service pretty good set up

Loved this hostel, really high standard. not a massive party place but good for a few days relaxation

• 5th Apr 2014

Best hostel yet... Free breakfast, good tv facilities, free wifi, free BBQ night, lockers provided in room, reading light and plug socket for each bed. Staff friendly. Regular shuttle bus to the various main points in the town.

Best hostel ever! Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and decorated very nicely. Girls en suite had a hairdryer and straightners! The only downside was the staff, not all but some. We had to get the 9:15 shuttle to catch the bus and was stood at reception at 9:05 waiting while the staff chatted away amongst eachother then they were rude to us because we were late checking out. Loved the place, hated the staff! Especially the blonde one with glasses!

• 2nd Apr 2014