Nora's Homestay and Rainforest Reviews

Jl. Orangutan, Bukit Lawang, Indonesia

Loved, loved, loved the guesthouse, the location and the staff. Everyone was incredibly kind, nice and helpful, especially after I had my bag and my passport stolen in Medan. The price is great, the food is the best in town, the rooms are simple & super clean, and I highly recommend this as you base while exploring the wonderful jungle and Bukit Lawang. I am only sad I couldn't stay longer!

I absolutely loved this place! It's super clean and friendly. Great accomodation, great food and great atmosphere (with guitar music and sing-alongs in the evening). Also a big plus: this place is where all the local tour guides hang out, so it really felt like the place to be. The facilities are good Indonesian standart and similar to what you find in other places of the same price category. Sure, you don't have hot running water , but you're in the Jungle - you really don't need it. :)

• 5th Jun 2015