Nora's Homestay and Rainforest Reviews

Jl. Orangutan, Bukit Lawang, Indonesia

Very nice place just next to the river. I would recommend to bok the jungle trek with them, awesome experienceexperience!!

I have never seen such a mafia, a Guy came with my name at the bus station, I prefered to walk than taking his motobike. Then he followed me and told me if i could not promise to take his friend as a guide, he would cancel my booking. I send an email to the guesthouse telling them the Guy from the motobile was scaring me and he left but then the guesthouse ask me to go away because i was not nice with their friends!

Nice hostel and nice people!

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • Spain

Amazing amazing staff. The guesthouse has its own restaurant with a variety of cheap and delicious food. Some rooms are better than others though, and keep in mind that you are in the middle of the jungle, so don't be surprise if you see a rat or two in your room!

Best value in Bukit Lawang for sure. Most of the staff is great, but some really put pressure on you to book treks with them. But, this is almost the case with all of BL. Great atmosphere and food.

Great hostel right by the river with really really friendly staff. Wifi was ok, can only get it in the restaurant area and was a bit temperamental. Food was ok in the restaurant, but there are def better places to eat. Overall, a good place to stay in Bukit Lawang.

View all Bukit Lawang Bed and Breakfasts