Nora's Homestay and Rainforest

5.9
Rating 112 Total Reviews

23rd Apr 2017
2.0

At first everything seemed pleasant. However when the staff found out that I had booked a tour with an outside party they told me on the spot that they "are now full". Another staff member told me that they had room but that we are kicked out for using a different guide. They then added erroneous​ charges to my friends account (She hadnt ate there but they insisted that she had racked up a large tab). They did all of this to two 2 other parties along side me. They are crooks.