North House Hostel Reviews

Cra 18 #80-66, Zona Rosa, Bogota, Colombia

Pretty basic hostel, perfect for a cheap night stay.

Great place!

We booked a private double . It was literally a concrete shack out the back with a tin roof. The private bathroom was behind another concrete wall that looked unfinished because it didn't reach the roof (no privacy when peeing or pooping). But the worst thing was the bed. It wasn't a normal double it was much smaller and certainly not big enough for 2adults. (We're not big people, we're skinny people and it was way too small.) I had to sleep up against the freezing cold concrete wall all night.

i dont know where to start. everything was so wonderful. two showers outside the kitch, one upstairs. plenty of rooms and space if you want privacy. the staff was amazing. they helped with directions when we were walking around the city, they also came out to help us pay for taxis so we werent ripped off. they have laundy for a cheap rate. they make coffee each morning and so friendly. the price to stay here for our two nights was 40.000 which was worth every peso. the hostel was very clean.

• 7th Jun 2015

Shittiest hostel I've been to in whole South America. Hot shower only downstairs, outside, behind the kitchen, but I wasn't told that before and had a cold shower upstairs. When I told the employee about it, he denied and said that that can't be and it has been warm before. (Which was impossible because the shower was completely dry when I got in at 7 in the morning...) so no refund as proclaimed in their introduction of the hostel. Don't go!