North House Hostel Reviews

Cra 18 #80-66, Zona Rosa, Bogota, Colombia

Good value for your money in a great location. Near the Transmili with many shops and restaurants nearby. IMO safer then Candelaria. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very relaxed atmosphere. The outdoor space is very large and inviting.

I have stayed at North house before and I will always stay here while I bogota . It is very well located and the staff have always gone out of there way to help me where possible. North house like most hostels it home to all travelers and I have stayed here nearly three months in total Made many new friends and experienced the best of bogota

• 2nd Oct 2014

This is a great friendly little hostel. The courtyard is the ideal place to chill out and meet other travellers

• 2nd Oct 2014

This is the best hostel in the area and is located close to la zona rosa one of the best place to party and hang out. The hood is safe and the prices are low, almost the same to la candelaria another hood but not quite safe as this one. Regards to alex and thank you oscar andy and jose for a wonderfull time and for the excellent service. I look forward to going back. Best wishes

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Colombia

I think that Andy is very hospitable with the guests and makes sure that everyone´s needs are met.

• 30th Sep 2014

Great hostel, not too loud and not too quiet. Perfect location. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Don't think there is a better hostel in this area.

Is an excellent place to meet new people, share experiences and costums. The hosts are warm people that makes you feel at home always. The North House Hostel is good located, near to shopping centers, pubs and restaurants. I fully recommend this hostel.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

This hostel is in a great location, especially close to areas which are great for nightlife, shopping and eating good food. The hostel itself is clean and quiet, great for relaxing and resting but also having the option to go out. The staff are very helpful, especially Oscar who will help you find your way around the city, help you with laundry or in general having a conversation! everyone here is friendly and helpful! I'd recommend staying here for a short time or longterm.

Andy was incredible and took such good care of me. It was a great friendly atmosphere with the best staff. I would fully recommend it as a lone female traveller.

• 5th Aug 2014

Good location if you are looking for outside of Candelaria, can walk to nightlife which is great, just have to take the transmilenio to see more stuff during the day, but you can't have it both ways. A lot of Colombians and long term travelers here, you won't find your typical backpacking crowd.

The location of North House Hostel is central to malls, restaurants and bars. It's in a great area and I felt very safe.

• 18th Jul 2014

it is a great place to stay, best hostel in bogota, andy is the best.

• 10th Jul 2014

This hostel was not as good as I expected. Dimly lit, lack of vibrancy, a lot smaller than I thought, kitchen and laundry are basically the same room. However the staff are very helpful, the location is close enough to Zona T and the dorms are spacious enough.

Super nice people. Very pleasant stay.

• 20th Jun 2014

North House is the best hostel I've stayed at. It's in a very safe area and I didn't have any problem walking around by myself late at night. Also the transmilenio is super close so it's easy to get downtown to see the touristy things. The staff is phenomenal. They called cabs for me, told me cool places to check out nearby, and even helped me with my spanish. The environment is super chill and everyone seems to be having a great time all the time. It would be a mistake not to stay here.

The staff is very kind. When the initial check-in, it was explained to me about the property of the hotel. There is hot shower. Kitchen is wide. There are cute dog. During the trip to a different region, it was me keep my luggage. Two share personal computer. Wide shared space (oneTV) Breakfast is not good enough. There is no space for hanging out the laundry.

Great place! It is conveniently located. It has a great admosphera.

• 21st May 2014
  • Colombia

I had a really good experience here, i would come back someday , Andy is the coolest and i highly recommend this hostel.

• 15th May 2014
  • Colombia

In my past year of travelling, this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 2nd May 2014