North House Hostel Reviews

Cra 18 #80-66, Zona Rosa, Bogota, Colombia

The location of North House Hostel is central to malls, restaurants and bars. It's in a great area and I felt very safe.

• 18th Jul 2014

it is a great place to stay, best hostel in bogota, andy is the best.

• 10th Jul 2014

This hostel was not as good as I expected. Dimly lit, lack of vibrancy, a lot smaller than I thought, kitchen and laundry are basically the same room. However the staff are very helpful, the location is close enough to Zona T and the dorms are spacious enough.

Super nice people. Very pleasant stay.

• 20th Jun 2014

North House is the best hostel I've stayed at. It's in a very safe area and I didn't have any problem walking around by myself late at night. Also the transmilenio is super close so it's easy to get downtown to see the touristy things. The staff is phenomenal. They called cabs for me, told me cool places to check out nearby, and even helped me with my spanish. The environment is super chill and everyone seems to be having a great time all the time. It would be a mistake not to stay here.

The staff is very kind. When the initial check-in, it was explained to me about the property of the hotel. There is hot shower. Kitchen is wide. There are cute dog. During the trip to a different region, it was me keep my luggage. Two share personal computer. Wide shared space (oneTV) Breakfast is not good enough. There is no space for hanging out the laundry.

Great place! It is conveniently located. It has a great admosphera.

• 21st May 2014
  • Colombia

I had a really good experience here, i would come back someday , Andy is the coolest and i highly recommend this hostel.

• 15th May 2014
  • Colombia

In my past year of travelling, this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 2nd May 2014

The Hostel is perfect located, near the Zona T. The staff really supports you with your undertaking, if it s nightlife or sightseeing they know what to do. Moreover there are many international guests here and it s easy to get in touch with them as there are some common rooms and a nice garden. They also have a funny cat :-)

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Austria

The hostel is located at the best place for those that are looking for night life. Too many bars and night clubs. It's close to bus station to visit main attractions in downtown. the negative point is few number of bathrooms. In few words, excellent localization and reception, basic, but complete, structure.

• 22nd Mar 2014

I initially reserved for only one night. At the end, I spent 4 nights at North House. All members of the staff are very kind and helpful. People comes from diverse horizons making the athmosphere pleasant. Just like a little family for some days. Thanks to North House and hope you the best for the future !

• 24th Feb 2014

For the past 7 days I've been happy the call the North House Hostel my home and would recommend it to anyone on a budget. It's amazing value when you consider fast & free wi-fi, cable tv, cooking & laundry facilities, and overall friendly atmosphere among the guests (who come from all over). Andy and the staff are incredibly helpful, and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Their English is very good and they will even help you practice your Spanish!

• 16th Feb 2014

Good hostel, good location, safe and good staff. Needs better wifi, but other than that, this is a good place to stay.