North Lodge Backpackers/Perth City Appartments

Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
Fabulous 129 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Frances was being such a sweetheart! My flight was delayed and i reached at the hostel after the time im due to check in. She upgraded my room for free, and tell me all the places that I shld go even though it was alrdy 10plus at night and her son coming back at 11plus pm. I would recommend staying here as it was near to the city area and the CAT buses.even you can walk to the aprtment if you miss the last bus/ train.I would stay here again when im back in perth definitely

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
4th Mar 2017

The receptionist was friendly and helpful to show us around Perth city. She also helped us to navigate around, by telling us which bus to take and how to walk to our destination. The location is at a corner and it is a distance to the nearest train or bus stop, On a whole, we felt safe and comfortable staying in North Lodge apartment. The wireless network is very stable but only on the ground floor of the apartment. I will recommend this accommodation to my friends traveling to Perth city. :)

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
28th Feb 2017
7.1

I gave $40 for keys deposit but only got $20 back when I returned them.

• david_reynolds2437
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
25th Dec 2016

Good Value, good location, good staff