North Lodge Backpackers/Perth City Appartments

Very Good 133 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
16th May 2017
5.7

The hostel and room was very dirty, and was clearly not cleaned. The facilities were very untidy. Cannot rate the staff properly as never spoke to any and only saw someone sitting in the office in the morning who didn't even acknowledge you. A positive is that it is cheap and the location is good.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Frances was being such a sweetheart! My flight was delayed and i reached at the hostel after the time im due to check in. She upgraded my room for free, and tell me all the places that I shld go even though it was alrdy 10plus at night and her son coming back at 11plus pm. I would recommend staying here as it was near to the city area and the CAT buses.even you can walk to the aprtment if you miss the last bus/ train.I would stay here again when im back in perth definitely

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
4th Mar 2017

The receptionist was friendly and helpful to show us around Perth city. She also helped us to navigate around, by telling us which bus to take and how to walk to our destination. The location is at a corner and it is a distance to the nearest train or bus stop, On a whole, we felt safe and comfortable staying in North Lodge apartment. The wireless network is very stable but only on the ground floor of the apartment. I will recommend this accommodation to my friends traveling to Perth city. :)

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017
3.1

The location is terrible ,drunks and addicts outside fighting and screaming ,there were loads of ants in the bed,the kitchen is filthy and falling apart ,I managed to cook one meal there and gave up , and the worst thing is after 24 hours of flying and some serious jet lag I went to pay the owner in cash as she would not except anything else , I paid her and went to my room ,just as I got upstairs I realised that I had paid bee 100 dollars to much as my room was 4 not 500 , she stole it and igno

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
28th Feb 2017
7.1

I gave $40 for keys deposit but only got $20 back when I returned them.

• david_reynolds2437
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
25th Dec 2016

Good Value, good location, good staff