Northfields Hostel Reviews

264 Northfield Avenue, London, London, England

Great if u need a place very close to the airport for early morning flight,it's right next to underground station. Room for two people costs same as room shared with 8 people in other places, so that's great price. Room & beds are fine & kitchen pretty well equipped. Minus: wifi is useless, barely works. Train track right outside rooms, very loud, and traffic outside also pretty loud. Shower facilities are not for the faint-hearted! And toilets smell rather strong. Staff very helpful

Overall, my stay was decent at this hostel. The rooms were clean and the location was excellent. However, internet did not work my entire stay. Other hostel guests mentioned the same thing. Be aware of where your room is located because I stayed on the first floor with a window directly next to the railway. The noise from the passing trains made it difficult to rest at night. Make sure to bring locks for your luggages because they do not have lockers in the rooms.

I feel this hostel is quite good considering how cheap it is! Staff were friendly and facilities were fine. It served me very well for getting to Heathrow. It is very close to a tube station.

it is not hostel very suitable for travelers, many people accomodated there were workers, i can tolerate everything but stinky toilettes? at least helpfull staff

• 25th May 2015
  • Slovakia

This is an average hostel. Location is good as the underground station is right next to the hostel, but this of course comes with noise effect. Good hostel if you don't want to spend time in it. The wifi they provided was very poor and didn't really work at all. And when it worked you couldn't move because then you'd lose the wifi connection.

The showers here were absolutely terrible. Black mould all over the ceiling, and most of the showers only dribble water out. I was actually worried I'd catch something. My room didn't have enough curtains to cover all the windows and the ones there were, were only thin sheets, so I was awake at 5am every morning. The hostel is also right next door to the underground station, so it is very noisy.

• 4th May 2015

On arrival it was OK but went downhill. The place was pretty clean and tidy and my room was OK but trying to sleep later was impossiblre as it was like a sauna, so I opened the windows and all you can here is the trains. Some items went missing off the table in my room, and they just shrugged...some of the staff came in the room and \i was there said they were just checking. I didn't trust them. Not a traveller freindly place. Bathrooms and shower were gross.

IF YOU LIKE COCKROACHES IN YOUR BED.....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU........NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID