Northfields Hostel Reviews

264 Northfield Avenue, London, London, England

Hostel was cheap for english rates. Cleaning was pretty bad, when i arrived they told me to "just take the cleaner bed". Staff were friendly but not helpful. I was on the second level and the closest showers were in the basement.

Booked a 2 bed female and was given a three bed mixed. The rooms are dirty and musty, with stains on the sheets and curtains. The beds squeak something wicked, if you're brave enough to actually go near them. There's no place to lock your stuff. The showers are covered in black mold and the bathrooms smelled and were covered with toilet water. I don't know where those pictures were taken, but it was NOT at this hostel.Checked in at 10PM and out at 2AM.

I checked in by 17:30 and out by 20:00. I was so uneasy at this hostel I couldn't stay.

• 5th Oct 2015

hostel was boring and beds were like trampolines

• 2nd Oct 2015

S""" hole

It was so poor I didn't even stay there! It also says they have lots of parking and they have 2 spaces

Great if u need a place very close to the airport for early morning flight,it's right next to underground station. Room for two people costs same as room shared with 8 people in other places, so that's great price. Room & beds are fine & kitchen pretty well equipped. Minus: wifi is useless, barely works. Train track right outside rooms, very loud, and traffic outside also pretty loud. Shower facilities are not for the faint-hearted! And toilets smell rather strong. Staff very helpful

Overall, my stay was decent at this hostel. The rooms were clean and the location was excellent. However, internet did not work my entire stay. Other hostel guests mentioned the same thing. Be aware of where your room is located because I stayed on the first floor with a window directly next to the railway. The noise from the passing trains made it difficult to rest at night. Make sure to bring locks for your luggages because they do not have lockers in the rooms.

I feel this hostel is quite good considering how cheap it is! Staff were friendly and facilities were fine. It served me very well for getting to Heathrow. It is very close to a tube station.