Northfields Hostel Reviews

264 Northfield Avenue, London, London, England

This place isn't too bad for a short stay. It has one problem, which can be considered quite a big problem - the hostel is situated right next to the overground train tracks so I would high recommend that if you're staying here, that you bring some good quality ear plugs. Noise aside, the place is decent for the money. Decor makes the place look run down, but it has the essentials - kitchen facilities, clean bed. I only stayed here one day - showers looked quite run down though.

Staff abrupt and un willing to help. Arived to be given an unclean room

• 6th Nov 2013

If you want to enjoy London, please don,t let this place ruin your trip ! Those pictures were taken ages ago, everything was old in fact. No ID check when I arrived. Reception was so awful. He put me in a room with two other women who were really living there with all their own closets. It looked more like I was gonna surf her couch or something. Then I checked the toilets, as expected, didn't work and dirty. I finally left the place for somewhere better.

Don't believe the photos, it looks nothing like that. It looks dirty, dated and neglected and the one saving grace is the wifi. The double windows block out some of the train noise, which is very loud, but they're shared with the room next door so if they close theirs its noisy in ours. Ridiculous! Walls are paper thin and you hear everything. An awful, dirty place. I won't be back.

Terrible place! The pictures were taken years ago, everything is very old and dirty. The shower is disgusting and the bedroom is awful. I am really disapointed with hostel world for let this place be in their list. I always use these website to try find places everywhere in the world, but a place like that should never be in the hostelword website! Very disapointed!