8.5
Fabulous 1,460 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,460 Total Reviews
NosDa Hostel & Bar Located at Despenser Street, Riverside, Cardiff.
Wales
Cardiff CF11 6AG Despenser Street, Riverside
85% 1460
51.4789356 -3.1859750
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Sep 2016
6.0

If you like listening to the heavy metal band playing in the bar from your bedroom, 5 second timer showers (not joking), paying for lockers in your room and hate having WiFi that works, then this is the place for you! Location is good tho :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016
5.7

I was happy they let me check in so late. However, my overall experience was less than ideal. My mattress was terrible, I could feel all the springs in it. It's probably not a big deal, but as someone inexperienced with hostels it really threw me off that I was in a mixed gender room and they didn't tell me.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
9th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed of my stay there. Recommended.

4th Sep 2016
6.9

I had the unfortunate experience of having my laptop stolen from my zipped suitcase (which was left on my bed). Not aware of any specific security, unless you ask to leave your valuables at reception. There were no lockers in the 8bed room and I was the only female in a room full of guys. I thank the staff enormously for their support after the event, but Cardiff hostels (I've stayed in four) need lockers and floor-space in the room for moving around, not just for dumping luggage.

• England, Couple, 25-30
28th Aug 2016
6.0

Decent bar, cheap beds, free breakfast. Parking must be booked before arrival, not many spaces, isn't free. Halls and bathrooms have strong smell of damp. Broken mattress, mold on walls. Tiny, hot rooms. Open blinds at night lets in bright light from outside. No lockers. Bathrooms have little airflow or room to change. All but one of the staff were miserable. Wi-fi didn't work for us, and even then it's only on ground floor. Guests were mainly loud and British. No traveller atmosphere at all.

19th Aug 2016

Had a great stay in Nosda! Would come back given the chance!

Hello, a 10 out of 10 rating, thanks very much! We always hope that our guests have had such a good time that they want to come back and stay with us again, so we are really glad that you will.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

There could be a better ventilation system because it gets hot at night if you're staying in a room with 10 people. It could also be a little cleaner bathroom wise. Other than that, it's really cheap for what it is, great money value!

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave some comments and for your high rating! Our apologies if the cleanliness of the hostel wasn't up to standard. Our housekeeping team comes in on a daily basis, to clean all areas of the hostel. Happy to hear that you've have value for money!

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2016
7.7

Very good: ambience, comum area, Not good:They don't have price or offer for who want stay more time, like weeks or months. Bed wifi. Rooms not clean a

Hi, Thanks for your comments! Lovely to hear you've enjoyed the atmosphere in NosDa. please note that it is stated on our website that wi-fi is only available in the communal areas. However, we are looking to get a wi-fi connection in the rooms in the near future.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

I had a great time here at NosDa. Great location, very central so I was able to walk almost everywhere! Great helpful staff! The only con was that I had to keep getting my keycard fixed! Other than that it was awesome!

Hi, Thanks very much for your good rating and nice comments. Very happy to hear to you really enjoyed your stay with us. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by your dodgy key, seems like there's a few of them out there...although most keys work fine. We are lucky with our hardworking crew, See you on your next UK trip!

• New Zealand, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location is great.

Hello, Thank you for your great rating and for your feedback. We're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time!