Nosara Beach Hostel Reviews

Guanacaste, Nosara , proyecto Americano lote k74, 300 meters south of Harbor Reef, Punta Guiones, Nosara, Costa Rica

Lovely hostel however the staff weren't welcoming in the slightest. I felt as if i was an inconvenience to the particular gentleman dealing with my payment. If you are planning a visit to Nosara, bare in mind it's not the easiest place to get around, I would highly recommend renting an ATV.

This is not the hostile for you if you're more fast paced. This is a super chill environment, possible too laid back for my taste. But, it is the jungle so you should expect that. The beach access for surfing was awesome! But, make sure you plan to get groceries for your stay cause they don't recommend walking alone at night and restaurants are a 5 to 15 min walk away.

• 31st Jul 2014

After spending 11 days at the hostel I can honestly say I love every staff member i met and the location couldn't be better! Waves everyday and great people to spend time with when your not in the water. It was said leaving, and I can't wait to return!

• 16th Jun 2014

An awesome place to visit. No problems at all, with good staff and wicked location!!!

• 10th Jun 2014

The hostel is almost right on the beach and the three friendly dogs hang around the house all day. The day time staff are friendly and helpful. It wasn't very busy, so it was a bit quiet but it has a very relaxing atmosphere.

Thank your for your comment, we apreciate you took the time.. May is a very slow month in Nosara so that is why there were not that many people on town! We hope you had a good time and also hope to see you soon. Regards