Notting Hill Hostel

Out of this world.

• Greece, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016
3.1

The toilets were disgusting, really small and smelled bad, the shower didn't function well and the doors of the showers were broken. The building was really old full of mold and the rooms smelled really really bad. The beds made a lot of noise even with the smallest movement. Plus the "kitchen" was a room still under construction and not able to use. I asked where i can get water for my coffee and they told me to use the shower because there was not tub on the ki tchen! Never go there. Ever!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
28th Nov 2016
4.9

Sombre and depressing. To describe it as a backpackers hostel is misleading although even more so is their self styled description as being a "family hostel". All staff male and all guests seemed to be too. More like a homeless or probation hostel than anything else. No alcohol allowed (yet plenty of drunken arguments at night), bathrooms always filthy & flooded. Unless you're of eastern european descent, in london "without papers" and homeless you'll feel rather out of place here I suspect.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
2.9

The worst hostel ever I had stayed. This will be my first and last at here.. never recommed to anyone. The staff not friendly at all like smart hyde park hostel. Dirty place and dorm as well.. dorm and toilet very smelly.

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Sep 2016
4.0

It's probably my fault that I didn't realise that this essentially a homeless hostel. I didn't meet any travellers here. I only really realised after i got out a bottle of red and some cheese and crackers and saw a lot of puzzled reactions and being told I shouldn't drink because of recovering alcoholics. Some people smell and there are a lot of sketchy characters, nobody wanted to socialise with me at all. All I can say is I had two bottles of wine to get me through this experience

27th Sep 2016
3.7

It's a horrible place with weird people around and the level of dirty it's beyond any imagination.

18th Sep 2016

i had a marvelous time, thanks guys......and i love you x

• USA, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

The staff was nice enough to upgrade my room at no extra charge! There was only one working shower for the upper dorms, but it was relatively clean. Great value for the location.