Notting Hill Hostel Reviews

63 Prince's Square, London, England

great location , awesome stuff really very helpful ... enjoyed my stay there and garden is just amazing... definitely worth to visit :)

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

Discusting . Smelling every corner . And the man at reception shout at all hostel stayers . Not recommend at all

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Angola

Stayed here for one night and left thinking it should have been more, the location speaks for itself right near the heart of London. The staff were accommodating, professional and friendly the beds quite comfortable, it's worth noting here that I am a big guy 6'2 and 280 lbs and I slept comfortably. An adequate kitchen and common area including the "secret garden" makes for a very well rounded and affordable place to stay when visiting London, I would heartily recommend Notting Hill Hostel.

Location very good, also had a private room with facilities inside our room. Also good common area and the garden!!

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Estonia

I have been around south east Asia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and I have never seen anything like this. Toilets and showers dirty and smelly, nobody cleaned that during our time there. The room wasn't clean when we came in and it was definitely too poor to be a 60£ double room. We even didn't had a shower for their poor condition.

• 2nd Jun 2015

The only good thing is the position. Got things stolen in my room. Staff didn't anything neither check cctvs. Random people come and go and there are many 'residents' that priviliges. I also asked for help with stolen things because i had the receipt inside the jacket but the manager never showed up. I felt more safe in the streets at night. Better to sleep in the park that in here!

the people are good, price ok what do you expect for 12.99 however looks nothing like what is on the web pictures. its ok for a bed for the night but nothing more. staff are good people otherwise the place can be described as a dump

Clean this place please! Disgusting.

• 25th May 2015

Definitely value for money. Dead cheap and great location, but nothing more than that. Facilities are smelly due to a draining problem. Would go back for a one-night stay, but not longer than that.

• 24th May 2015

The hostel is old, noisy, not comfortable at all, the shared bathroom was really dirty, the cleaning Guy not respectful, and for all of this, the price is really expensive. The worst hostel experience in my life

• 14th May 2015

The bed itself was acceptable, but the floor seemed to need a sweep. my main problem was the bathrooms, one of them was unbelievably dirty and the smell/dirty flooded floors made it unusable to the point every morning i walked to a nearby hotel where my friends were staying to use their bathroom. above all the place needs a really deep clean and had i seen the bathroom before paying i would have left instantly. my booking said ensuite and it was not, just a dirty wash stand in the corner.

• 10th May 2015

more cleanliness of the kitchen and bathroom

Unfriendly staff, very poor security considering no lockers

• 6th May 2015
  • Finland

This place was absolutely terrible. Quite possibly the worst atmosphere for a hostel I've ever experienced. The place was filthy and moldy, there were no locks for your things, the place was dank and gross. I couldn't wait to get out.

There are alot of older male guests staying at the hostel,some long term.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Definetly not the best hostel, and not one that I would recommend for solo we on travellers. There are some permanent residents who are older males. Also the showers/bathroom facilities Re not great. Very tiny showed with no room to get changed, so the floors get wet very easily making it then difficult to use the toilets also. There is Also A foul smell in the toilets and showers. My mattess was hard with springs sticking out. Although it is cheap, spend a couple extra pound for quality.

Very dirty

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Honduras

Very good value of the money and also nice staff and the location

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Estonia

I stayed here before, and I think maybe they have new management now because the place is totally different. The place is very clean, if there were any issues, we mentioned to the front desk and the staff took care of any issues within 15 minutes. Great kitchen, the tv lounge could do with a bit of improvement. Hot clean showers, generally clean toilets, very clean rooms, and the staff is helpful, attentive, and friendly. I very highly recommend this hostel.

• 15th Mar 2015

I've come to this place 4 times now in 1 month and I have to say I was really unhappy when I first arrived. The place was in terrible state and it looked like the cleaning had not been a priority in a while. Yet after I expressed the issue to the staff, they did everything to make me feel comfortable and Ray, just back from holidays put loads of efforts to make sure the hostel looks decent and I can tell on my 4th stay there, the improvement is HUGE and its still going upward.

• 14th Mar 2015