Notting Hill Hostel Reviews

63 Prince's Square, London, England

This hostel is a squat ! We we arrived we found people smoking on our beds, we report it to the hostle keepers who barely accepted to hive us proper sheets and the awfull smells from the bathroom obviously revealed that somebody puked in it just before our arrival !!! I wouldn't recommand this hostel to anyone !

• 6th Mar 2015

The bunk beds were extremely squeaky, and the room smelled funny from the sink and shower. It's not the cleanest place, but it's bearable for a short weekend stay. 10-minute walk from two tube stops, close to fast food/convenience stores and a Barclay's ATM. Some of the front desk people didn't speak English very well (in London tho??), and weren't very helpful with directions to the airport so don't count on them for help when you're checking out.

I have stayed at Notting Hill Hostel on several occasions on my visits to London and have enjoyed my stays there. There are two reasons which stand out for me. 1) I like the location. The hostel is in one of the best areas near Hyde Park and with good transport to other places. 2) Friendly and attentive staff who have been very accomodating accommodating.

• 31st Jan 2015

The management and staff were very helpful and professional. Huge Thank You to RAy for the warm welcoming, and advice.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Lithuania

nice beautiful location in notting hill. the staff were friendly. the room had a very creaky bunk bed and the shower and bathroom were in the room but needed to be maintained better. friendly, interesting people to meet.

Hostel is in an excellent location, close to three tube stations. Staff very professional, helpful and cheerful. Hostel is quiet with a good armosphere. Beds are comfortable and always hot water in the showers. Would recommend for a peaceful stay. Cheers

• 20th Jan 2015

The place was so peaceful and quiet. The staff are well-behaved especially Ray was very nice and helpful. I had booked a mixed six-bed room but he kindly gave me a four-bed female room at no extra cost. The beds were comfortable. The internet was fast. The only problem was that in my second stay I was given a room on the FIFTH floor which made me out breath.

The hostel staff was nice. I booked for 8 person dorm, they accomodate me to 3 person dorm free of charge. Location was perfect, very close to hyde park.

Wonderful staff, wonderful stay, I will be back!

Only stayed here one night but it was pleasant, I was the only person in a 4 bed all female room and really was there for a total of 7 hours, all 7 of which were used to sleep before my flight back home. Room was fine, had a shower and sink, locked, and front staff were kind and funny. You can smell some mould but it's an old hostel/old building and you get what you pay for!

1 2 Next » last »