Notting Hill Hostel Reviews

63 Prince's Square, London, England

Not too bad, showers not big enough and all the shower caps broken. WiFi doesn't work in the rooms, just work near reception area. Overall not too bad.

• 1st Aug 2014

Very nice place to stay. Right by Hyde Park and lits of subway access. Has a very homey atmosphere. Next time I'm in London, I'm staying here again. Also amazing price for the location.

Guys you really need to fix the showers. Only one working shower between everyone in a tiny cubicle. Also wifi doesn't reach most of the rooms and the kitchen kinda leaves something to be desired. But frankly we liked our stay there and very good value for money. Our dorm was mostly empty and hostel was really quiet, so u get very good nights sleep.

Bathrooms were terrible, smelt horrible and so small. And not money. Wifi only works on 3rd floor and lower

• 21st Jul 2014

On their website was breakfast included. When we arrived we were told that we had to pay for the breakfast. Their was one living/diningroom with 1 table and 5 chair ( 3 settej) to sit and have your (own) breakfast. Kitchen was dirty, not enough knives, cups etc. Cleaning of the room was poorly. When we came the room was (very) dirty. I had to clean it myself (closet was very very dirty). Shower was hardly functioning.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Staff seemed aloof and confused that people were coming in with reservations...but the hostel is in a good area of town. For the very low value of the money we paid, I guess it was good...

• 14th Jul 2014

Staff was not friendly and also did not give a tour of the hostel. Washrooms were small and not clean, no soap.

Staff were amazing, very friendly people there. Discount for staying a week. nothing can be faulted.

• 30th Jun 2014

I enjoyed my stay, shower did not drain properly and the shower sprayed everywhere but still nice enough. Beds were comfy and It was safe to leave belongings in room. It has everything you need, perfect if you are not fussy.

• 25th Jun 2014

Many Thanks, Mate! Now the shower has a new hose and head thanks to you, we will add few more perks and hope to see you again.

1 2 Next » last »