Notting Hill Hostel Reviews

63 Prince's Square, London, England

Great hostel

• 15th Oct 2014

I had a double bed room at the Notting Hill Hostel. Room was very cold and moist. Window had been open before my arrival and the floor was totally wet. Places were untidy and toilets unclean. Rooms only chair was broken. For the money that I had to pay for this it was unpleasant experience and I was happy that I didn't have to spend more than one night there.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Got mugged just outside the building, had wallet, passport and phone stolen. And I had my key deposit receipt also stolen. In the morning as I was leaving I told the chap at the reception my condition, and he said without the receipt he could not refund me the 10 pounds key deposit, even with the key. I told him I obviously had no incentive then to give him his key back. He rather menacingly suggested that he had my credit card details still. Neither safe, reasonable or competent.

DO NOT STAY HERE!They did not provide me with a room key,rooms were not as described (the "ensuite" was a cupboard pretty much),the shared bathroom was a garden hose connected to a tap,dirty,unhelpful staff who did not help resolve issues,the room was stifling despite the mild weather outside.But above all, no security for luggage or valuables what so ever! Especially because they could not even give me my own key for my room!I ended up leaving after 1 night. Please avoid this terrible hostel.

• 16th Sep 2014

Nice staff and great location. Have to pay for WiFi by the hour and no lockers in room. Large kitchen and dining area

Great hostel, loved it!

• 24th Aug 2014

You do get what you pay for, but it is value for money, we were on a tight budget and was ideal for a place stay for a couple of nights.

• 15th Aug 2014

The staff were friendly, though spoke stilted English. I booked a deluxe triple room with ensuite. The room was far from deluxe and did not have a toilet in it. It had a shower cubicle

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Not too bad, showers not big enough and all the shower caps broken. WiFi doesn't work in the rooms, just work near reception area. Overall not too bad.

• 1st Aug 2014