Notting Hill Hostel Reviews

63 Prince's Square, London, England

Definetly not the best hostel, and not one that I would recommend for solo we on travellers. There are some permanent residents who are older males. Also the showers/bathroom facilities Re not great. Very tiny showed with no room to get changed, so the floors get wet very easily making it then difficult to use the toilets also. There is Also A foul smell in the toilets and showers. My mattess was hard with springs sticking out. Although it is cheap, spend a couple extra pound for quality.

Very dirty

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Honduras

Very good value of the money and also nice staff and the location

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Estonia

I stayed here before, and I think maybe they have new management now because the place is totally different. The place is very clean, if there were any issues, we mentioned to the front desk and the staff took care of any issues within 15 minutes. Great kitchen, the tv lounge could do with a bit of improvement. Hot clean showers, generally clean toilets, very clean rooms, and the staff is helpful, attentive, and friendly. I very highly recommend this hostel.

• 15th Mar 2015

I've come to this place 4 times now in 1 month and I have to say I was really unhappy when I first arrived. The place was in terrible state and it looked like the cleaning had not been a priority in a while. Yet after I expressed the issue to the staff, they did everything to make me feel comfortable and Ray, just back from holidays put loads of efforts to make sure the hostel looks decent and I can tell on my 4th stay there, the improvement is HUGE and its still going upward.

• 14th Mar 2015

Is a nice place near queensway with an excellent value for money!!! Some minutes from tube and every kind of shop. Have also the possibility to put preciuos stuff in reception. Not much places permitt this.

• 11th Mar 2015

This hostel is a squat ! We we arrived we found people smoking on our beds, we report it to the hostle keepers who barely accepted to hive us proper sheets and the awfull smells from the bathroom obviously revealed that somebody puked in it just before our arrival !!! I wouldn't recommand this hostel to anyone !

• 6th Mar 2015

The bunk beds were extremely squeaky, and the room smelled funny from the sink and shower. It's not the cleanest place, but it's bearable for a short weekend stay. 10-minute walk from two tube stops, close to fast food/convenience stores and a Barclay's ATM. Some of the front desk people didn't speak English very well (in London tho??), and weren't very helpful with directions to the airport so don't count on them for help when you're checking out.

1 2 Next » last »