Nouvel Hotel Eiffel Reviews

5, rue des Volontaires, 75015, Paris, France

We only stayed two nights, but would go again. The hostel looks very nice from the outside, rooms are average, but the bathroom had clearly been renovated. The nicest bathroom one we had during our trip around Europe. It is a quiet hostel and is air-conditioned. It is a great location if you don't mind walking a bit. There are a number of restaurants, cafes, and markets nearby. The metro is less than a 2 min. walk from the front door and we found some great shopping a few blocks away.

I enjoyed my stay here, it was in quite a great location. It was extremely close to the metro which was easily taken to all the big sites in Paris. A 20min walk to the Eiffel tower was nice as well.

I enjoyed my stay here, it was in a location that was easy to get around Paris, and at an affordable price. My room was right next to the lift though so I had a very interrupted sleep. Other than that, no problems.

If you are not a morning person don't bother getting up early for breakfast. It is mediocre at best and the older lady working the front desk during this time was rude beyond belief but maybe she just isn't a morning person and should get switched to a different shift. They don't mention any of the extra costs until you are checking out and the Wifi will kick you off every few minutes. The only thing that made this place somewhat decent was the location. Our room smelled like sewage as well.

• 10th Jul 2015