Directions to Nova House
Map & Directions
From the Airports:
From Sheremetievo (SVO) airport:
- Take direct train to Belorusskiy/Белорусский train station (cost 320 RUB, 30 minutes,train departs every 30 minutes), there enter metro station Belorusskaya/Белорусская and go to Kitai-Gorod/Китай-Город metro station (Purple and Orange line)
- Take a shuttle bus to the metro station Planernaya/Планерная (Purple line) or shuttle bus to the "Rechnoy vokzal/Речной вокзал'(Green line) metro station (28 RUB, $0.80, 45 minutes) and
go to 'Kitai-Gorod/Китай-Город' metro station (Purple and Orange line).
From Domodedovo (DME) airport:
- Take direct train to Paveletskiy/Павелецкий' train station (cost 320 RUR, 45 minutes, train departs every 30 min), there enter
metro station Paveletskaya/Павелецкая' and go to 'Kitai-Gorod/Китай-Город' metro station.
(A registered taxi from all airports to the House will cost about 1.800 Rubles).
From 'Kitai-Gorod/Китай-Город' metro station:
Get out of Kitai-Gorod and take the Maroseyka/Маросейка exit from the metro station (in the metro station look at the sign for the direction Maroseyka/Маросейка).
Walk along the Maroseyka/Маросейка Street on the left hand side. Go straight. After 5 minutes walking, on the left you will find Devyatkin pereulok/Девяткин переулок (there's Alpha Bank/Альфа Банк in the corner between Devyatkin pereulok/Девяткин and the main street where you're walking) .
Turn left in Devyatkin pereulok/Девяткин. On the left, after 100 metres, you will find the number 4 (the number is near the door, on the right of it). The door is the one on the left of the arch. On the door you will see a keypad.
Now you have 2 options:
1) To ring the hostel press the number 6 on the keypad and wait. A person from the hostel will come to open the door.
2) To open the door by yourself press the number 6 and immediately after press the symbol of the key. On the keypad will appear 3 small lines. Now you should press the numbers 1 9 8 6. The door will open, pull the door and you can go up to the 1st floor. The entrance of the hostel is the door on the right. Ring the number 6 (on the left of the door).
From the Train Station:
1. Trains-Siberian (Yaroslavsky station)-Komsomolskaya Metro(Red&Brown lines)
2. St.Petersburg/Helsinki/Talinn(Leningradsky station)- Komsomolskaya Metro(Red&Brown lines)
3. Riga (Rizhsky station)-Rizhskaya Metro(Orange line)
4. Kiev (Kievsky station)-Kievskaya Metro(Brown&Blue lines)