Nova Traveller's Lodge Reviews

No.10 Taishengbei Road, Chengdu, China

this place is fantastic, the staff is great, and when I say great I mean the best I have been to in a long time. winny is so sweet and caring, they make the best food and while I was there was even invited to join them for hotpot. this place does not get the credit it deserves. read other reviews that said it was far from the MRT and all I have to say is if you can't walk for five blocks how in the world did you last in asia, or just take the bus and it drops you in front of hostel. A+++++

• 7th May 2015

My first experience in a hostel. Very impressive.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • China

Thank you so much for your good review, and welcome to stay with us the next time.

The hostel was nice and easy to find thanks to great directions, however a little quiet so could not sense any particular atmosphere. Their 'book exchange' does not allow to exchange books! You can only borrow while you are staying. We got a good online deal, otherwise quite expensive for our budget. A kitchen would be handy.

Thank you for staying in our hostel. We do have the " book exchange" which is two for one. If you only have one book you can also pay 25rmb plus the book you have to get ours.

What a fantastic hostel. The design is lovely, looks like a boutique hotel. The staff were excellent - I came in at 8am from a long train ride and they let me check in early so I sleep and they were very helpful with direction. Not many foreigners there though, but overall highly recommended, especially for the cheap price!

Nova is a great place for me, great location, warm and help staff, also great value for money!! I'd love to stay longer!!

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Amazing atmosphere and lovely people willing to help you anytime. We really loved our time in Nova and we're definitely gonna come back.

This hostel a tiny bit far from the Subway station. It takes maybe 30 minutes walking; however it is rather easy to find as you just need to walk straight on for quite some time. I really recommend this place. It's small but cozy and the staff is extremely nice. I was travelling during Chinese holidays, so i was the only foreigner staying there. However i had no problem. The staff's English is not perfect but neither is my Chinese and we could still get along smoothly. I will come back !

Staff are very helpful and courteous. Room is clean and we feel warm enough to stay despite in December.

If I would not need a visa for staying in China I would stey at nova hostel for a much more longer time. Thanks for this great experience.

• 23rd Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Nova and highly recommend it. The price is really reasonable. Almost all the staff can speak English and they are really helpful. The security is excellent, if you get around ChengDo, the hostel keeps your luggage inside the reception. The hostel is clean awesome atmosphere and comfortable! The location is good, little far from metro station but it's walkable, bus stop is in front of the hostel, so it's easy to get around. I completely changed my thinking about China!

• 11th Dec 2014