Fabulous 449 Total Reviews
Fabulous 449 Total Reviews
Nova Traveller's Lodge Located at No.10 Taishengbei Road, , Chengdu.
China
Chengdu 610017 No.10 Taishengbei Road
89% 449
30.6684807 104.0795803
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

Only stayed one night in a double room. Laundry dryer is a hanging closet. Took 3 hours to dry half of our laundry but we did have 2 loads so maybe bad planning on our part. Staff were friendly and helpful. Didn't do dorm so didn't meet others but saw a few around. Got a taxi to and from so not too sure about location. Oh they have a computer too on a vpn (i assume) so can do a little fb and google if you're missing it ;) Nice place all in all. Would stay again.

• France, Female, 18-24
4th Nov 2016

Amazing staff! They all speak english, they are very helpful, nice and funny! The bed are comfy and the bathrooms / toilets are very clean. Every hour a women come to clean up. There is hot water at every time. We can watch english movie in the basement, that's great! It's near the subway station and, in general, very close to everything. We really enjoy our stay in Chengdu. We will miss this place, please come here! :)

• USA, Female, 31-40
30th Oct 2016

Amazing staff! While I do not expect anyone to speak English when I am traveling, I appreciated that the staff had a range of English speaking ability. I booked a great tour with the hostel. They worked with me to adjust my booking so that I spent one night at the hostel, 2 nights away then another night at the hostel. The coffee was also great. Like most of China, the cleanliness is not Western standards but this was 2nd in all of the Chinese hostels i stayed in over 3 weeks.

7th Oct 2016
7.7

The hostel atmophere is great. For some reason, we had gotten a great deal on our room, though I was a bit disappointed. We had booked a double private room. The bedsheets were clean, which really the only thing that matters since we only slept there, but the room itself had gigantic toenail clippings on the floor and part of the night stand - horrifying. Besides that, the room smelled like something was seriously rotting in the ceiling tiles; the room had a constant strong oder of burnt hair.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Oct 2016

It is a clean hostel. Helpful hostel and great airport bus shuttle service.

• Israel, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Staff very friendly and helpfull!

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Sep 2016

Perfect for my needs. I am a 58-year-old woman travelling by myself, and I had a private room/bath. I have not stayed in many hostels, so I was pleased to find it tiny but clean, with plenty of hot water, free towels, maid service, and a tv. Friendly staff who arranged some tours for me. I didn't have a chance to eat at the cafe but it's nice that they offer it.

• daniabianuni7419
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
4th Sep 2016

This is a lovely hostel, with a lovely bar area and common room. They offer a limited selections of foods and drinks but are more than willing to give you suggestions of places to eat nearby. The rooms are clean and beds super comfy. We stayed in the small double, which was small but had a large bed and bathroom. Laundry service at 15yuan per load and free wifi. The location is a bit away from the center but very close to the Wenshu Monastery, and about 600 mts from the nearest metro station.

9th Aug 2016

Staff incredibly helpful and friendly. The rooms are a nice size with a plug at the bed side and curtains for privacy. Close enough to the centre, and good for the main bus routes - they stop outside the door, with the subway very close by. Stayed here twice because I liked it so much the first time.

11th Jul 2016
7.1

A bit of a mold smell. Not many international travelers. Staff helpful, but not really knowledgable of the city.

we are sorry that can not help more. thanks for your opinion we can do better next time