8.7
Fabulous 417 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 417 Total Reviews
Nova Traveller's Lodge Located at No.10 Taishengbei Road, , Chengdu.
China

• China, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2016
7.1

It is an ACCOMMODATION.

Sorry for not satisfying all your requests. According to the order information, you actually booked a mixed bed dorm, but we have done our best to trasfer it to a female bed dorm as you required. Nova is an accommodation, that's true, but we have always been trying our best to solve every guest's problem. Hope you enjoy your stay next time!

• flis_chu4817
  • Denmark, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Feb 2016

Recommendable! Our room was a bit cramped but that didn't matter as we would only be in our room to sleep. The level of cleanliness is as can be generally expected in a nice hostel/hostel in China. Not 5 star international hotel clean but comfortably clean. The staff is amazingly nice and speak English and standard Chinese very well. They'll junp through hoops for you. The location is decent, you can walk to Tianfu Square. Going to bars in the south costs 20ish.

19th Feb 2016

Good place to stay. Very nice and friendly staff. Clean and in a good location. I would stay there again.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2016
7.7

I really like this place, it was well located, nice design, clean, good staff, great price, really good for backpackers

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Jan 2016

Really great place, very cool downstairs area with a good menu of both Chinese and western food and drinks. The private room for 2 was great, huge bed and the bathroom was also amazing.

27th Jan 2016

Nova was a really nice and clean hostel. Near the temple, food area, and bus stop. Lots to do at this hostel and good storage lockers. Lee and the girls were super nice and helpful, but most of the staff were a bit cold. The ladder broke and my boyfriend fell from the top bunk and could have been really hurt but nobody we told seemed to care. Unfortunate because it put a damper on an otherwise amazing hostel.

• Japan, Male, 25-30
17th Jan 2016
8.0

Reception staff is kind.He tried to get my words though each of us are not good at English;) I thought securities is poorer,I opened my private box beside bed with given key then found someone's stuff was remained. There are many entertainment good in main lobby,it's good. But air-conditioning was not working well there. But it costs very few for staying at several beds style room. All of facilities are enough:) In terms of bedroom, air-conditioning and clearance of beds were good.

9th Nov 2015

I had some rather restful nights at this place, although I suppose I was fortunate since I slept on a lower bed in a dorm room. (The lower beds have privacy curtains, but the upper ones do not.) My reading light did not work, but other than that, the room was great and very peaceful. The main level of the hostel was clean. There's a large lower level with a huge TV, but it's infested with mosquitoes. The only problem I had was that I had to wake up the staff to let me leave early in the morning.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry for the reading light. We would love to change your bed if you inform us . You knwo the typical weather in Chengdu which is humid especially for the basement. Also sorry for your early check out .

• Netherlands, Couple, 31-40
7th Nov 2015
7.7

Nice place to stay. The real pool table is quite old with a square white ball, that was not so good. VPN is great and it's easy to find the place. Staff is friendly to help you with public busses.

• ekautzner5610
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Nov 2015

Really glad that we chose this hostel. EXCELLENT value for money. Cool common area with pool and table tennis tables. Warm showers with decent pressure. Good location. The only negative was that the Internet was abysmal - pretty much unusable. Despite that, we would highly recommend this hostel.

Thank you so much for your feedback, sorry for the internet, anytime you meet this kind of problem please don't be hesitate to let us know we would fix it right away.