9.0
Superb 438 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 438 Total Reviews
Nova Traveller's Lodge Located at No.10 Taishengbei Road, , Chengdu.
China
Chengdu 610017 No.10 Taishengbei Road
90% 438
30.6684807 104.0795803
    Rooms available

• Israel, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Staff very friendly and helpfull!

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Sep 2016

Perfect for my needs. I am a 58-year-old woman travelling by myself, and I had a private room/bath. I have not stayed in many hostels, so I was pleased to find it tiny but clean, with plenty of hot water, free towels, maid service, and a tv. Friendly staff who arranged some tours for me. I didn't have a chance to eat at the cafe but it's nice that they offer it.

11th Jul 2016
7.1

A bit of a mold smell. Not many international travelers. Staff helpful, but not really knowledgable of the city.

we are sorry that can not help more. thanks for your opinion we can do better next time

1st Jul 2016

Really not bad at all, and when you consider the price (that I paid anyway) it's a fantastic value. There were plenty of bathrooms and waiting for a shower was never a problem. Only complaint is that the rooms are a bit dank and musty, and that there's a strict night time curfew for the common area after which the laoban kicks you out, but otherwise it was as clean as you would expect. Staff all spoke English well and were helpful with everything I asked.

thank you very much.because our hotel have been more like 10 years . It is kind of old.but we can make it warm

1st Jul 2016

The staff were extraordinarily helpful and good at English. The beds were comfortable, but the lockers to small for most normal bags.

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

The hostel was fantastic. It was the fist stop on our 2 month adventure. Breakfast was really good and it had a really nice common area. We are from the uk and all the staff spoke English which made life much easier. Location was great too as they are right next to the subway and a walk from one of the temples. Really enjoyed our time there and if I was going back to chendgu I would 100% stay there again

18th Jun 2016

excellent place, good vibes and great crew. most of the crew speak english and the metro is really near by. if i ever got the chance i will go back

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2016
7.7

Very helpful staff particularly David who had brilliant advice. The panda and Buddha tour was great and we enjoyed the hostel.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

Such a good hostel and the staff were really friendly and helpful and spoke brilliant English. People at the hostel were really friendly and happy to practice English with us, we would definitely stay here again.

• Japan, Female, 25-30
30th May 2016

I stayed in Nova travel lodge for 4 nights in a budget double room (AC, TV) with my friend. For those of you looking for a place to stay in Chengdu, THIS is the deal!! Cozy and spotless room, fantastic cappuccino made by an Italian coffee machine for a really small price!!, comfortable common lounge and the most friendly staff in China. One day they invited us to make dinner together and we had a fantastic time! They are just so happy and nice to be with. Nova hostel is my home in Chengdu.