7.7
7.7
Very Good 155 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Oct 2016

The hostel was within walking distance from the city center and Santa Maria Novella train station. All staff members were very friendly and facilities were clean. Great value for the price!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
7.1

The staff were not very friendly or helpful and the service was quite slow. The hot water did not work on the first night and the person we asked to help did nothing, on the second day the hot water ran out before we could wash the soap off. The room however was quite big, quiet and clean and it is within walking distance to the main train station.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
3.7

Avoid!! We had booked for 5 nights. Room located in separate building - out of sight, out of mind. Shared bathroom with 2 other rooms, pathetic breakfast with no cutlery provided. No air-con, bathroom not cleaned, floor was disgusting, dodgy toilet and only one toilet roll between 7 people! Hung-up on by staff (x37 times) just for requesting more toilet roll! Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Staff shouted at us face-to-face and walked out the building!

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
12th Sep 2016
5.1

I traveled by bus and the estimated arrival time was 1am. I emailed them, which they did not reply me back. I found them on Facebook. I messaged them, telling them I booked with the arrival time 2300 (the latest checkin time), but I will arrive at about 0140 of the next day. I confirmed many times whether this was possible, and without charge. However, when we arrived at 0140, we were scolded by the receptionist, saying I arrived late without informing. She was frustrated and did not believe me.

• Turkey, Couple, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

It is 15minute walk way to S.M. Novella station. Pros; There is a fridge and unlimited coffee and tea. Towels, beds, bath and toilet are clean. The lady in the reception is nice and helpful. Cons; Our room was at groundfloor and the window couldn't be closed completely so it was too noisy and wasn't secure.