Novella Italy Reviews

Via Guido Monaco, 25, Florence, Italy

Easy to find and short walk from main train station. Rooms were huge and clean, be was very comfy. However the light in our room didn't work and curtains were see through. Bathrooms were a bit old and the shower wasn't great but had lots of warm water

In general, it wasn't a good stay. At first, despite I have warned them I would arrive later at night, there were nobody on the reception. I tried to call them but they didn't want to help me. My luck was that the owner of another hostel on the building helped us. About the room, it was dusty but the bed was clean and the bathroom wasn't good, because the water in the shower was very cold. The worst part was the "breakfast", where there was bad food, nobody to serve u and the dishes were dirty.

Easy to get to from train station, didn't have a problem in the area. Decent but not too far walk to most sights in Florence. Room was big and good and bed was comfortable. We knew the bathroom was shared so can't really complain but the toilet and shower are in the same room so a bit hard if you're busting and someone else is in the shower. Don't bother with the breakfast, but overall pleasant stay.

The staff just stay in the hostel in the check in time. You can't use the kitchen, just the fridge.

Close to the train station (5min). Simple place but good for the money you pay. Walking to the main spots is ok. Our bedroom was big. Would stay there again.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts