Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

It's a little expensive for an 8-bed room but everything else was great! The staff recommended some places to visit in the city which helped a lot

This is really a good choice when staying in Taipei on a budget. I decided to come to Taiwan from Japan last minute and landed in Taipei with little idea what to do. I asked sooo many questions I think I would have bugged myself! But the staff here was so nice an patiently advised me on everything to do I didn't even need a guidebook! It's also very secure, clean, good wifi, location, beds, showers, lockers, and all the other elements of a good hostel! Enjoy Taipei!

The location is really good. It's close to the subway station. The staffs are very nice and helpful.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Had everything you wanted both inside and nearby - good staff, good wifi etc

• 17th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Wow!Perfect place to stay~Thanks guys I wont forget my ?th birthday hehehe.The best hostel I have been to.

It was a nice stay in Taipei! Location was good enough(5mins walk from MRT station), and we were able to walk to Taipei main station as well. Facilities were clean, especially the bed was really comfortable. All staffs were kind, and I'd like to thank Brishen for the travel advice. Well, if there's one negative aspect, it'd be a thin wall. For the first three days, I could hear some loud voices and noises from the hall. Overall, I had a very good impression for this hostel.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The design of Now Taipei may be one of the best in Taipei probably. We could find almost everything we needed, with caring. The room was clean.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice staff, really friendly, only a bit closet like dorms but super modern!

The hostel was wonderful in every. It's located close enough to everything without it being too crowded and noisy which for me was perfect! The stuff are so incredibly helpful and friendly and my stay wouldn't have been the same without their help! Overall it was a safe, clean, convenient and all round excellent place to stay.

• 28th Dec 2014

Everyone was soooo helpful!

• 28th Dec 2014

The staffs are really friendly and helpful. Whenever we have problems, they will try their very best to help us solve them. The hostel is really cozy and comfortable too! I love their interior design. Also, the hostel is near the Shuanglian MRT station so it makes everything very convenient. There is a night market (Ningxia Night Market) near the hostel too (10 minutes walk). It is indeed a place worth staying.

The staff are very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. Love to go back again for my next vacation. =D

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

It was my 3rd time to stay in this hostel. Still very good as I remember. :) The only thing that a bit bothering me was there were some guests who maybe just came back from Taipei's night life, spoke loudly in common room and it was more than 2 AM already..... And on Sunday earlier morning around 3AM , they made noise that again.... Except that, everything was good.

fan freakin tastic. BEST HOSTEL I have ever stayed in. Simply take the KUO KUANG Bus 1819 from TPE get off at Ambassador hotel turn right after you get off the bus, make a left at Mr. Browns Cafe and the hostel is a few doors down on the right. its building number 11. Make sure you email them to let them know that your are arriving after 10pm/2200. The metro stop is right around the corner and the all day pass for buses and subway is 175TWD

Cozy and clean, one of the best hostel I have ever experienced. Now Taipei Thank you !

Bristine, Emily and Neo were wonderfully helpful ! It was my first stay at a backpackers' type of accommodation. I am blown away by the staff, cleanliness & facilities. It is great value for money and much much more ! Keep it up guys !!

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

The 200 steps to Now Taipei video was really helpful. The free Taipei Wifi was really good too. The staffs were really friendly and helpful. The elevator is a big plus.

I stayed in this hostel and I really enjoyed it. The staffs were really friendly and helpful. No negative comments at all. Excellent!

Location is very good, 2 minutes to Shuanglian station,convenient to stores and safe. Staff are nice. worth to recommend.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • China

Excellent location, super passionate and helpful staff, clean environment, sufficient facilities! Will go there again! It's very relaxing everytime I sat in the dining room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3