Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

It was my 3rd time to stay in this hostel. Still very good as I remember. :) The only thing that a bit bothering me was there were some guests who maybe just came back from Taipei's night life, spoke loudly in common room and it was more than 2 AM already..... And on Sunday earlier morning around 3AM , they made noise that again.... Except that, everything was good.

fan freakin tastic. BEST HOSTEL I have ever stayed in. Simply take the KUO KUANG Bus 1819 from TPE get off at Ambassador hotel turn right after you get off the bus, make a left at Mr. Browns Cafe and the hostel is a few doors down on the right. its building number 11. Make sure you email them to let them know that your are arriving after 10pm/2200. The metro stop is right around the corner and the all day pass for buses and subway is 175TWD

Bristine, Emily and Neo were wonderfully helpful ! It was my first stay at a backpackers' type of accommodation. I am blown away by the staff, cleanliness & facilities. It is great value for money and much much more ! Keep it up guys !!

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

The 200 steps to Now Taipei video was really helpful. The free Taipei Wifi was really good too. The staffs were really friendly and helpful. The elevator is a big plus.

I stayed 4 nights in this hostel and I really enjoyed it. The staffs were really friendly and helpful. No negative comments at all. Excellent!

Location is very good, 2 minutes to Shuanglian station,convenient to stores and safe. Staff are nice. worth to recommend.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • China

Excellent location, super passionate and helpful staff, clean environment, sufficient facilities! Will go there again! It's very relaxing everytime I sat in the dining room.

Great place to stay! The staff are very friendly and the place is extraordinarily clean. It's a little on the small side, but it's very comfortable. Everything you would expect from a top notch hostel is here! Really close to the MRT station and a really short walk to the local Night market. Highly Recommended!

Now Taipei is at a perfect location, a few walk to MRT and Youbike station( bike rental ). The night market is just a few walk away from the hostel. All the staff were very kind and easy to approach. The hostel was very clean and have dorm rooms with big lockers.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Its upfloor made a lot of noise when I was sleeping there in all five nights. Moreover a electro-magnetic radius surrounded me when I was there, not went out. Basically, part of that uncomfortable feeling resulted from external force and less from the hostel owner because I am regarded as an enemy in the eyes of corrupted public officers (it is a long story, not appropriate in telling in this section). But I am engaged a decent job in Taiwan with no criminal records.

Very nice and clean hostel, with many restaurants in the area and a very short way to the metro station. The beds have curtains and were quite big. Rooms equipped with ACs.

Easily the best hostel in Taiwan and in my top 3 hostels globally out of 40+ countries I've visited. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to ensure your stay is as perfect as can be. The facilities are modern, clean and spotless. The attention to detail makes this place homely as does the attentiveness of all members of staff. It feels like a second home. I stayed for 10 days and could have stayed more. The location is perfect, an easy walk to the MRT. Will be staying again for sure.

• 22nd Nov 2014

Amazing staff, good location and clean facility!

This is the cleanest hostel I have ever stated in. I loved it! I base my hostel bookings highly on the rating on cleanliness and yours is definitely super clean. Every part of it! Also, I'd like to thank you so much for lending me money and allowing me to pay until my very last day since I didn't actually have Taiwan dollars with me. Thanks! :)

Now taipei histel was very good. Good location. It is not that big accomodation but clean and comportable.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel was absolutely amazing! It is conveniently located near the MRT, and walking distance to a night market. The hostel is clean, showering facilities was great! Bed was cozy and comfy, had privacy curtains, reading lights and international plugs. And most importantly the staff are really helpful and friendly! Will definitely go back again!

Really good location and clean facilties. Walkable distance to night market and subway station. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. :)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

All the staff were really friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back!

Staffs are very friendly, location is very good, atmosphere is excellent and Cleanliness is perfect. highly recommend.

Absolutely love this hostel! Everything is very new (they only open 6 months ago), decoration is great, feels super cosy and the bed and pillow was fluffy and soft. Really like the staff as well, as everyone was helpful and friendly.

• 7th Nov 2014