Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

This is the cleanest hostel I have ever stated in. I loved it! I base my hostel bookings highly on the rating on cleanliness and yours is definitely super clean. Every part of it! Also, I'd like to thank you so much for lending me money and allowing me to pay until my very last day since I didn't actually have Taiwan dollars with me. Thanks! :)

Now taipei histel was very good. Good location. It is not that big accomodation but clean and comportable.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel was absolutely amazing! It is conveniently located near the MRT, and walking distance to a night market. The hostel is clean, showering facilities was great! Bed was cozy and comfy, had privacy curtains, reading lights and international plugs. And most importantly the staff are really helpful and friendly! Will definitely go back again!

Really good location and clean facilties. Walkable distance to night market and subway station. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. :)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

All the staff were really friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back!

Staffs are very friendly, location is very good, atmosphere is excellent and Cleanliness is perfect. highly recommend.

Absolutely love this hostel! Everything is very new (they only open 6 months ago), decoration is great, feels super cosy and the bed and pillow was fluffy and soft. Really like the staff as well, as everyone was helpful and friendly.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Great hostel, very welcoming staff with a lot of useful information. The area is very lively with a lot of restaurants, markets etc around. Loved it, would definitely stay here again!

My stay was cool at this hostel, staffs were awesome and other guests were friendly. the only downside was the noise from outside or other dorms, soundproof walls are needed there ! in fact one night there was a guy coughing in the next dorm and i could totally hear it .

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

One of the best hostels we stayed. Available and adorable staff. Attention detail, peace atmosphere, caring people, clean bathrooms. We strongly recommend it!

• 30th Oct 2014

Really friendly, helpful staff. Good location, close to the subway. Very clean bathrooms and dorm rooms with lockers big enough to put backpack in, and very nice common room with big table and computers. Would defiantly stay again :)

Everything was excellent! Quick walk to the train station, very friendly staff, clean rooms and great facilities- all at a very good price. By far the best hostel I've stayed in!

Really terrific,place to stay in wonderful taipei.

It was one of the few hostels in Taipei where it was possible to arrive after 10pm. This was the main reason for us to take the hostel. We arrived at around midnight and asked if there was a bar / restaurant / street food around the corner to grab a snack. The staff recommended to go to McDonalds (which was closed), but we found a night market not too far away. We were a little disappointed that the staff didn't recommend the night market. The next day Emily gave us some great sightseeing tips

Very friendly and willing to help staff. Common spaces were pleasant and clean, though not huge for hanging out. Still, it was easy to meet and plan with fellow travelers from around the world and grab some tea or eat lunch. The privacy in the dorm rooms was wonderful due to curtains on each bed. Really comfortable beds, too! We loved it and would absolutely come again.

Now Taipei是新開的,但服務品質跟環境都非常的好,希望Now Taipei可以繼續保持下去,不要因為做大了,服務品質下降,或衛生變差了,我會努力的推薦給外國朋友. Now Taipei are new open Hostel since May, 2014, Excellent service、Clean & Cozy environment, even treat Taiwanese people as foreigner customer (most of Taiwan Hostel discriminate Taiwanese people, even offer lower room or lower service, very weird). As my satisfied experience, I definitely will recommend to my friend who needs excellent Hostel.

Awesome place. A bit hard to find the first time but definetily the place to stay in Taipei. Really good area, connected to the center in a neighborhod with small alleys, pocket parks, street food and temples. Amazing staff. So, so helpul. They made my experience much easier and better. Thanks!

Very nice hostel with friendly personell! Definitely a recommendation!

Excellent location, near the MRT which can get you anywhere in the city really quickly! The hostel comes with all the facilities you need (Wi-Fi coverage is excellent, the two computer terminals are very useful, and the bathrooms are of hotel standard - very clean and modern)! The rates are some of the cheapest, and still the quality is much higher than what you would expect from a hostel, I would certainly recommend this hostel to to anyone visiting Taipei! 10/10

One of the best hostels I've stayed so far. Tastefully designed, well maintained and has all the required facilities, including individual reading lights, socket and curtain on each bed, which is certainly a great plus point for traveler like me who prefer privacy. Toilet and the rooms are clean, and staffs are generally friendly too! Highly recommended..!

« first « Prev 1 2 3