Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

Everything was excellent! Quick walk to the train station, very friendly staff, clean rooms and great facilities- all at a very good price. By far the best hostel I've stayed in!

Really terrific,place to stay in wonderful taipei.

It was one of the few hostels in Taipei where it was possible to arrive after 10pm. This was the main reason for us to take the hostel. We arrived at around midnight and asked if there was a bar / restaurant / street food around the corner to grab a snack. The staff recommended to go to McDonalds (which was closed), but we found a night market not too far away. We were a little disappointed that the staff didn't recommend the night market. The next day Emily gave us some great sightseeing tips

Very friendly and willing to help staff. Common spaces were pleasant and clean, though not huge for hanging out. Still, it was easy to meet and plan with fellow travelers from around the world and grab some tea or eat lunch. The privacy in the dorm rooms was wonderful due to curtains on each bed. Really comfortable beds, too! We loved it and would absolutely come again.

Now Taipei是新開的,但服務品質跟環境都非常的好,希望Now Taipei可以繼續保持下去,不要因為做大了,服務品質下降,或衛生變差了,我會努力的推薦給外國朋友. Now Taipei are new open Hostel since May, 2014, Excellent service、Clean & Cozy environment, even treat Taiwanese people as foreigner customer (most of Taiwan Hostel discriminate Taiwanese people, even offer lower room or lower service, very weird). As my satisfied experience, I definitely will recommend to my friend who needs excellent Hostel.

Very nice hostel with friendly personell! Definitely a recommendation!

Excellent location, near the MRT which can get you anywhere in the city really quickly! The hostel comes with all the facilities you need (Wi-Fi coverage is excellent, the two computer terminals are very useful, and the bathrooms are of hotel standard - very clean and modern)! The rates are some of the cheapest, and still the quality is much higher than what you would expect from a hostel, I would certainly recommend this hostel to to anyone visiting Taipei! 10/10

One of the best hostels I've stayed so far. Tastefully designed, well maintained and has all the required facilities, including individual reading lights, socket and curtain on each bed, which is certainly a great plus point for traveler like me who prefer privacy. Toilet and the rooms are clean, and staffs are generally friendly too! Highly recommended..!

The hostel was clean, cheap and on a good location. I had a good stay!

One of the best hostels I have been staying so far.

Very nice hostel. Highly recommended to all!

very international and friendly

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!!!

Now Taipei is an excellent hostel with incredibly friendly and helpful service staff at the helm. I had a most enjoyable time in Taipei. The staff really went the extra mile to help with me all my queries and offered up plenty of suggestions. Kudos to Wendy, Bobo and Lily! :)

Perfect hostel. Pretty, calm, great social vibe.

If you are traveling in Taipei, Now Taipei is the best hostel you can stay at. I stayed at Now Taipei for a month and can say there was not a single bad day at this place. The staff are extremely friendly and the way they act with each other and with the guests makes it more of a home than a hostel. You are treated with respect and the rooms offer privacy if you need it. The facilities are new and clean. The doors have magnetic locks. Free coffee/tea. Close to the MRT. The best choice in Taipei

It is a great place to stay. It is very easy to get to from the airport and is centrally located. The staff is amazing. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and accommadating. I love how the staff takes time to chat with you....it makes for an atmosphere that is so comfortable. The facilities are neat and clean. I will definitely stay here if I ever return to Taiwan. My stay experience was perfect.

The best hostel I have ever met! Everything is excellent there, I met different countries people there with great experiences ,very clean,safe, staff are very nice, the location only need 2-3mins to tmr station! I have already plan to go back there on sep! The price is a little higher than the other hostel, but totally worth for it !!

非常方便的住处,所有设施都很新很干净,原木及简约的风格非常舒适,混合宿舍的床铺也有足够大的空间。距离捷运只有1分钟的路程,附近有不错的早饭~非常推荐!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • China

no cooking facility, other than a microwave. But then, who needs to cook in Taiwan?? Cheap and delicious food is everywhere! The hostel is very clean and beautiful. Thank you to all staff who maintains the place and being so friendly!

« first « Prev 1 2 3