Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

NOW Taipei was a best choice. Clean Room, comportable bed, good location, comforts, and all staff were always kind and smiling. We (4 girls) stayed here for 3nights. If we have chance to visit to Taiwan next time, I will choose here again. Thank you for your kindness.

It was awesome. Excellent Staff. Extraordinary Facility. Fantastic location So much Clean. Next year, I will also stay in Now Taipei, without any comparison with other Hostels. Thank you sLily, Bobo, and Jerry.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Amazing place.. the staff were amazing too.... and the Country just beautiful....

Staying at Now Taipei was a very pleasant experience! The location was good, easy to get to most of the tourist attractions by MRT. The nearest MRT station was only 3-4 mins away on foot. There was quite a big morning market near the hostel and MRT station, which was a nice place to walk around in the morning and quickly get something for breakfast. Staff was kind and always ready to help. All spoke good English, always asked there guests about their plans and was willing to give infos! Thanks!

staff was super accommodating during my stay at Now Taipei! would definitely go back just for the hospitality.

• 1st Feb 2015

男厕太小,设计的不太科学。而且这是我遇到的第一家要收押金的hostel,位置只能算一般吧,旁边有一家叫神仙的店牛肉面很好吃。价格偏贵,而且巷子口连指示牌也没不太好。

Clean, comfortable. Staff was a little standoffish, but overall, good experience. I liked the lockers and the curtains around each bed. Was super clean.

love now Taipei staff. They folded my clean laundry! They are always helpful and smiling. The beds are very comfortable and cosy. The privacy curtain around each bed ensures decent sleep. The individual lockers meant I could be tidy, organised and secure. I extended my stay here because it felt like a home base to return to each day. All the guests were friendly too. Great atmosphere.

• 23rd Jan 2015

It's a little expensive for an 8-bed room but everything else was great! The staff recommended some places to visit in the city which helped a lot

This is really a good choice when staying in Taipei on a budget. I decided to come to Taiwan from Japan last minute and landed in Taipei with little idea what to do. I asked sooo many questions I think I would have bugged myself! But the staff here was so nice an patiently advised me on everything to do I didn't even need a guidebook! It's also very secure, clean, good wifi, location, beds, showers, lockers, and all the other elements of a good hostel! Enjoy Taipei!

The location is really good. It's close to the subway station. The staffs are very nice and helpful.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Now Taipei was the best hostel I have stayed so far. It has cosy and design atmosphere, meanwhile being subtle and providing the much needed privacy to the single traveler. It's a relaxing island int the heart of dynamic Taipei. Staff-wise it's very friendly as you could expect from Taiwanese people.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

Had everything you wanted both inside and nearby - good staff, good wifi etc

• 17th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Wow!Perfect place to stay~Thanks guys I wont forget my ?th birthday hehehe.The best hostel I have been to.

It was a nice stay in Taipei! Location was good enough(5mins walk from MRT station), and we were able to walk to Taipei main station as well. Facilities were clean, especially the bed was really comfortable. All staffs were kind, and I'd like to thank Brishen for the travel advice. Well, if there's one negative aspect, it'd be a thin wall. For the first three days, I could hear some loud voices and noises from the hall. Overall, I had a very good impression for this hostel.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The design of Now Taipei may be one of the best in Taipei probably. We could find almost everything we needed, with caring. The room was clean.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice staff, really friendly, only a bit closet like dorms but super modern!

The hostel was wonderful in every. It's located close enough to everything without it being too crowded and noisy which for me was perfect! The stuff are so incredibly helpful and friendly and my stay wouldn't have been the same without their help! Overall it was a safe, clean, convenient and all round excellent place to stay.

• 28th Dec 2014

Everyone was soooo helpful!

• 28th Dec 2014

The staffs are really friendly and helpful. Whenever we have problems, they will try their very best to help us solve them. The hostel is really cozy and comfortable too! I love their interior design. Also, the hostel is near the Shuanglian MRT station so it makes everything very convenient. There is a night market (Ningxia Night Market) near the hostel too (10 minutes walk). It is indeed a place worth staying.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4