Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

Great hostel, close to tons of stuff in Taipei and for the far out stuff it's right by a subway line. Rooms are clean and nice with super comfy beds. The showers are super nice too and it seems like there cleaning constantly. Staff is amazing, I wanted to rent a bike to ride around the country (can be done quite cheaply) and they helped facilitate the whole thing and held my big bag while I was gone! Special thanks to Brishen, Hill, and Emily for helping me call the shops! Will stay again!!

Thank you for your great wellcome and flexibility, we very much appreciated ! Ideal for students !

• 13th Mar 2015

I have stayed at many hostels and this one was by far the best. We were made to feel so welcome by the staff who went above and beyond the call of duty and who I am pleased to call my friends. I really have no bad work to say and would highly recommend this hostel to anyone! :)

• 11th Mar 2015

I loved my stay at Now Taipei. The staff were very nice and everything was very clean. I would love to come back and stay here again!

Great hostel overall however the room feels very musky and stuffy. Bad air quality inside the room.

The best location for you to staying in Taipei, friendly and nice staff. Environment is good, I'll come again. for those who is looking for accommodation, this is the one I recommended.

this guest house was very very clean and the staff was very kind.

I loved NOW TAIPEI! The overall vibe was great and I loved my stay.

시설,위치,청결 다 만족했습니다.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

NOW Taipei was a best choice. Clean Room, comportable bed, good location, comforts, and all staff were always kind and smiling. We (4 girls) stayed here. If we have chance to visit to Taiwan next time, I will choose here again. Thank you for your kindness.

It was awesome. Excellent Staff. Extraordinary Facility. Fantastic location So much Clean. Next year, I will also stay in Now Taipei, without any comparison with other Hostels. Thank you sLily, Bobo, and Jerry.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Amazing place.. the staff were amazing too.... and the Country just beautiful....

Everything was great at this hostel. Everything you would expect in cleanliness etc but also friendly English speaking staff made my stay very pleasant. Good location near the Taipei subway and can be arrived at easily from the airport, though make sure you check all the emails they send you as the advice on their Hostelworld profile is not specific enough to find where they are by itself! Also should say its a nice quiet place and the bed curtains were very nice for privacy and comfort :)

Staying at Now Taipei was a very pleasant experience! The location was good, easy to get to most of the tourist attractions by MRT. The nearest MRT station was only 3-4 mins away on foot. There was quite a big morning market near the hostel and MRT station, which was a nice place to walk around in the morning and quickly get something for breakfast. Staff was kind and always ready to help. All spoke good English, always asked there guests about their plans and was willing to give infos! Thanks!

staff was super accommodating during my stay at Now Taipei! would definitely go back just for the hospitality.

• 1st Feb 2015

男厕太小,设计的不太科学。而且这是我遇到的第一家要收押金的hostel,位置只能算一般吧,旁边有一家叫神仙的店牛肉面很好吃。价格偏贵,而且巷子口连指示牌也没不太好。

Clean, comfortable. Staff was a little standoffish, but overall, good experience. I liked the lockers and the curtains around each bed. Was super clean.

love now Taipei staff. They folded my clean laundry! They are always helpful and smiling. The beds are very comfortable and cosy. The privacy curtain around each bed ensures decent sleep. The individual lockers meant I could be tidy, organised and secure. I extended my stay here because it felt like a home base to return to each day. All the guests were friendly too. Great atmosphere.

• 23rd Jan 2015

It's a little expensive for an 8-bed room but everything else was great! The staff recommended some places to visit in the city which helped a lot

This is really a good choice when staying in Taipei on a budget. I decided to come to Taiwan from Japan last minute and landed in Taipei with little idea what to do. I asked sooo many questions I think I would have bugged myself! But the staff here was so nice an patiently advised me on everything to do I didn't even need a guidebook! It's also very secure, clean, good wifi, location, beds, showers, lockers, and all the other elements of a good hostel! Enjoy Taipei!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4