Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

Thank you so much for hosting me. It wasy second time in now Taipei and I strongly satisfied staying with you guys:)

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Japan

The staff are really nice and helpful. It is very clean and there is free toast for breakfast. Great deal for the price, it's very affordable!!! I have stayed there twice and I would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in Taipei.

• 24th Jul 2015

Great location and value for money. Staff was VERY friendly and helpful!! Brishen helped us register online for YouBike rentals and also book rail tickets. Highly recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Except for building position, there is nothing problem to stay there. Facility, cleanness.. Everything is fine

• 17th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

I couldn't ask for anything better than this place. I recommend this hostel 200%. The staff is extremely friendly, flexible and always willing to help, they really understand the travelers needs.... and most importantly, they are not cheap at all! Totally worth the money. The place is VERY clean, comfortable and well designed. Perfect location, only 5 mins walk to the train station. Easy to get from/to airport... just follow their instructions. Thanks guys! See you next time!

Good choice! Clean, safe, and friendly place! Highly recommended!

非常棒的一家hostel 位置设施和气氛都很赞 美式工业风的装潢风格太棒了! 稍微有点点不足就是晒衣服的阳台实在太小了= =

Very clean! Every bed has a convenient outlet and free breakfast in the morning is great!

Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. I like the the homey environment very much. Will definitely come back again!

Really good hostel in Taipei! Great location, it’s very close to MRT. Friendly and helpful staff, they provide really useful information of travelling Taipei, sightseeing, food and transportation tips. The bed is really comfortable, shower is clean and common area is very nice, just like home. Very good place to stay!

It's very convenient to take the shuttle bus to get to the hostel. The owner is really nice!

really small place…i think someone which bigger size even cant get around in the toilet… and when we leave we want to storge 1pcs luggage at the hostel for couple days,they refused. Nobody in the common area to meet people except staff themself.beacuse there are only 3 seat. the only thing i feel good is the location.thats it.

Nothing left to be desired. More than that. The holy grail of customer service: expectations were surpassed.

• 10th Jun 2015

The beds are very comfortable and cozy. The curtain around each bed ensures decent sleep. It's very secure, clean & good wifi.

My stay at Now Taipei was absolutely fantastic. The staff really went out of their way to make my stay memorable, and even surprised me with a very thoughtful birthday cake! Between the common areas, restrooms, and dormitories, everything was kept to a high standard of neatness and cleanliness. If you're visiting Taipei, there's no place better to stay!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Had a perfect stay - Cozy facilities, lovely staff always willing to help, location very close to the metro. Will definitely come back again!

• 31st May 2015
  • Croatia

Very good location close to MRT station and bus 1819 from the airport. Was an added bonus to have breakfast on-site. My only concern is with fire safety as the rooms are located in a small, confined hallway with no windows, and the dorm I was staying in also had no windows. There was no mention of what to do in case of a fire during the orientation (including the location of the alternate exit).

Everything was fantastic during my stay! I felt so comfortable here. The place is nice and clean. Their staff are all helpful and attentive, highly recommended!

one of the best hostels, only breakfast could be improved :)

Friendly staff, overall I think it's among the top 3 stay among my bookings in hostel world

• 20th May 2015