Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

Very nice hostel. Highly recommended to all!

Now Taipei is an excellent hostel with incredibly friendly and helpful service staff at the helm. I had a most enjoyable time in Taipei. The staff really went the extra mile to help with me all my queries and offered up plenty of suggestions. Kudos to Wendy, Bobo and Lily! :)

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Perfect hostel. Pretty, calm, great social vibe.

If you are traveling in Taipei, Now Taipei is the best hostel you can stay at. I stayed at Now Taipei for a month and can say there was not a single bad day at this place. The staff are extremely friendly and the way they act with each other and with the guests makes it more of a home than a hostel. You are treated with respect and the rooms offer privacy if you need it. The facilities are new and clean. The doors have magnetic locks. Free coffee/tea. Close to the MRT. The best choice in Taipei

• 25th Aug 2014
  • mpk3

It is a great place to stay. It is very easy to get to from the airport and is centrally located. The staff is amazing. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and accommadating. I love how the staff takes time to chat with you....it makes for an atmosphere that is so comfortable. The facilities are neat and clean. I will definitely stay here if I ever return to Taiwan. My stay experience was perfect.

The best hostel I have ever met! Everything is excellent there, I met different countries people there with great experiences ,very clean,safe, staff are very nice, the location only need 2-3mins to tmr station! I have already plan to go back there on sep! The price is a little higher than the other hostel, but totally worth for it !!

非常方便的住处,所有设施都很新很干净,原木及简约的风格非常舒适,混合宿舍的床铺也有足够大的空间。距离捷运只有1分钟的路程,附近有不错的早饭~非常推荐!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • China

no cooking facility, other than a microwave. But then, who needs to cook in Taiwan?? Cheap and delicious food is everywhere! The hostel is very clean and beautiful. Thank you to all staff who maintains the place and being so friendly!

感觉非常非常好,整个环境的气氛都很warm,洗浴室很干净,而且有持续的香味,房间隔音很好,地理位置优越,可以认识世界各地的青年者,而且处于捷运站,出站走不到5分钟就到达,安全系数高!!太nice!!!!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • China

The hostel was wonderful.The facilities and rooms were great, each bed has curtains around which is great for giving the feeling of privacy which you don't normally get at hostels. I can't speak highly enough about the staff,they were so helpful with any questions we had and even rang a company to set up a trip for us. Loved everything about it!

• 11th Jul 2014

Hostel was so great, I extended my stay for a few extra days!

Awesome place. It was clean with great facilities. Exceeded my expectations. The staffs are extremely friendly and helpful. Provided a lot of help with directions and places to visit. Met many wonderful friends here. I would definitely stay here again if I visit Taiwan the next time!

Though, the room was little bit small, and with no window. Also, i had to pay 150 tiwan dollar for 1 towel.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I love it! The staff was so friendly from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. I met so many lifelong friends in the week that I was in Taipei and I only wish the best!

• 4th Jul 2014

staff are so friendly, the place is very comfortable

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

The only thing I would dock the hostel on is the small community/shared space. Other than that, this hostel is amazing. Clean, great location, very friendly...and the beds have privacy curtains with charger/cubby space built into your portion of the wall which is really nice. I stayed in two hostels in Taipei - I would without a doubt choose this one over the other. Location (once you figure out how to read address/signs in Taipei) is really easy and a quick walk from the MRT.

Staffs were really friendly and helpful! The places recommended were worth the visit! Love the wifi connections in the hostel :B Hostel is clean and I quite like they layout of the place. Definitely would recommend this hostel!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Loved the staff, gave great advice for traveling around Taipei

The staffs are really friendly and helpful. They really go the extra mile to help me with my request. Kudos to the staff especially Bobo and Oliva

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

I think that it's a very good place to stay in, not to mention the kind and nice staffs there and the surprising cleanliness, it actually provides opportunities for ppl from different places to meet up for example we go travel with another roommate from Singapore, it was such memorable experience for us. Don't hesitate, book it now !!!:)

• 12th Jun 2014