Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

Very comfortable hostel! Clean and good location. Staffs are helpful and friendly. I could rest myself there during my trip in Taipei:).

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Super! I love the design of the hostel, the rooms, the beds, toilets and lounge area. Everything was clean and very sufficient in its cosy way. Staff were great, friendly and very helpful.

I don't usually stay at hostels but, when I do, I like to stay at hostels like this one.

• 17th Apr 2015

Small hostel but cozy and comfortable, quiet like a home. Quiet, clean and tidy. Rooms may be a bit claustrophobic since it has no windows. Staff was very helpful and tried their best to answer you questions. Quite a thoughtful hostel - curtain for the beds, designated good size locker/cupboard to hang clothes and store stuff and an open area below the locker to keep your luggage.

Amazing Hostel! Brishen, Bobo, Lily, Emily, and Sharon, You guys are the best! The hostel is very new and has a modern look. The staff was very welcoming. They genuinely want you to have a good time and will do anything to help you do so. I really felt at home coming back to the hostel at the end of the day. Everything is very clean and well kept. Curtains that cover your whole bed space, outlets near your bed, and a small stand to put your belongings. Thank you. I will definitely be back!!

• 11th Apr 2015

Now Taipei was my first hostel experience and it was amazing. Even though I hardly spent time in the hostel (besides sleeping haha), I really liked everything about the hostel from the amenities to the location. The bed was even more comfortable than my own! I would definitely come back if I have the chance!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Super clean and nice design hostel! Quality mattress, linens, locker, toilets and so on. The staffs were friendly and helpful, the atmosphere in hostel is good, you won't be alone as there is a place to get together to make friends around the world. The location is good just few mins walk to mrt and there is a morning market and night market around. Love those small design unique boutiques around. Definitely will come back again :)

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! Great location close to MRT and local attractions, nice kitchen and breakfast each morning, nice common area to meet other travelers and super friendly, kind and helpful staff! I'd recommend this place to anyone visiting Taipei.

The hostel is really nice form the inside. The staff is also super kind and helpful. Because he hostel is very small and there is no big common room, its not so much of a meeting place. Facilities are good and it is very clean. Only big nono is the location, cause its super hard to find!!! They should send a video of how to find the hostel but I never receved that so i spent over 45min loooking for it....

环岛之后又回到台北 连在台南住的青旅都推荐这家 地址位置一级棒 离台北车站几站公交 双连地铁一点点路 周边应该算比较繁华的 去哪里都很方便 设施很全 房间没有窗但是一直有排风换气所以空气ok 卫生间很干净东西很齐全 公共区域准备的东西都好棒 有电脑可以公用上网 晚上和其他住客聊聊天很开心 喜欢那对德国姐妹 下次去台北一定还会选择这家!

Love this compact, friendly and quiet hostel. Made some great new international buddies, and it's close to Shuanglian MRT, convenience stores and food places. Love the presentation, very clean and cosy, bunks in female dorm are close together, but lockers and curtains around the bed make you feel like you have privacy. Beds are very comfy and the basic breakfast and drinks provided in the kitchen are great! I will stay here again if in Taipei and recommend!

• 24th Mar 2015

Great hostel, close to tons of stuff in Taipei and for the far out stuff it's right by a subway line. Rooms are clean and nice with super comfy beds. The showers are super nice too and it seems like there cleaning constantly. Staff is amazing, I wanted to rent a bike to ride around the country (can be done quite cheaply) and they helped facilitate the whole thing and held my big bag while I was gone! Special thanks to Brishen, Hill, and Emily for helping me call the shops! Will stay again!!

Thank you for your great wellcome and flexibility, we very much appreciated ! Ideal for students !

• 13th Mar 2015

I have stayed at many hostels and this one was by far the best. We were made to feel so welcome by the staff who went above and beyond the call of duty and who I am pleased to call my friends. I really have no bad work to say and would highly recommend this hostel to anyone! :)

• 11th Mar 2015

I loved my stay at Now Taipei. The staff were very nice and everything was very clean. I would love to come back and stay here again!

Great hostel overall however the room feels very musky and stuffy. Bad air quality inside the room.

The best location for you to staying in Taipei, friendly and nice staff. Environment is good, I'll come again. for those who is looking for accommodation, this is the one I recommended.

this guest house was very very clean and the staff was very kind.

I loved NOW TAIPEI! The overall vibe was great and I loved my stay.

시설,위치,청결 다 만족했습니다.