Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

非常棒的一家hostel 位置设施和气氛都很赞 美式工业风的装潢风格太棒了! 稍微有点点不足就是晒衣服的阳台实在太小了= =

Very clean! Every bed has a convenient outlet and free breakfast in the morning is great!

Really good hostel in Taipei! Great location, it’s very close to MRT. Friendly and helpful staff, they provide really useful information of travelling Taipei, sightseeing, food and transportation tips. The bed is really comfortable, shower is clean and common area is very nice, just like home. Very good place to stay!

It's very convenient to take the shuttle bus to get to the hostel. The owner is really nice!

really small place…i think someone which bigger size even cant get around in the toilet… and when we leave we want to storge 1pcs luggage at the hostel for couple days,they refused. Nobody in the common area to meet people except staff themself.beacuse there are only 3 seat. the only thing i feel good is the location.thats it.

Nothing left to be desired. More than that. The holy grail of customer service: expectations were surpassed.

• 10th Jun 2015

The beds are very comfortable and cozy. The curtain around each bed ensures decent sleep. It's very secure, clean & good wifi.

My stay at Now Taipei was absolutely fantastic. The staff really went out of their way to make my stay memorable, and even surprised me with a very thoughtful birthday cake! Between the common areas, restrooms, and dormitories, everything was kept to a high standard of neatness and cleanliness. If you're visiting Taipei, there's no place better to stay!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Had a perfect stay - Cozy facilities, lovely staff always willing to help, location very close to the metro. Will definitely come back again!

• 31st May 2015
  • Croatia

Very good location close to MRT station and bus 1819 from the airport. Was an added bonus to have breakfast on-site. My only concern is with fire safety as the rooms are located in a small, confined hallway with no windows, and the dorm I was staying in also had no windows. There was no mention of what to do in case of a fire during the orientation (including the location of the alternate exit).

Everything was fantastic during my stay! I felt so comfortable here. The place is nice and clean. Their staff are all helpful and attentive, highly recommended!

one of the best hostels, only breakfast could be improved :)

Friendly staff, overall I think it's among the top 3 stay among my bookings in hostel world

• 20th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Everything is great except for the sound proofing.

• 17th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Everything about the hostel was great - the common area, the shared kitchen, the staff, and the facilities. The only qualm my mate and I had was that they have a system where you can get 4 nights free if you work for 3 days. That's all and well, but there were two guys who were there for a prolonged period of time who were guests/workers, and they were very standoffish and not friendly. They were only friendly to the pretty girls, and it was kind of narky and made for a rough atmosphere.

Super! even though i stayed this hostel for short period, this hostel was the best. host was very kind and male staff was nice.

• 8th May 2015
  • South Korea

A clean and comfortable place. Worthy price. Very nice for solo travellers. special appreciate to the staff there, willing to serve, helpful, cheerful.

Really great place to stay. Perfect hostel.

Great place, nearby metro, ease to find. Well safety system. Quiet and ruled chambers.

• 3rd May 2015
  • China

It's one of the best hostels I've stayed in. From the moment I arrived, I felt welcomed. I loved the facilities: the cleanliness and atmosphere. My favorite part is how each bed has its own privacy (even a night lamp, for night owls like me). I had originally reserved 3 nights in the hostel because I was traveling around Taipei, after staying 2 nights someplace else, ended up coming back to New Taipei. Super recommended!

• 28th Apr 2015