Now Taipei Reviews

Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

one of the best hostels, only breakfast could be improved :)

Friendly staff, overall I think it's among the top 3 stay among my bookings in hostel world

• 20th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Everything is great except for the sound proofing.

• 17th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Everything about the hostel was great - the common area, the shared kitchen, the staff, and the facilities. The only qualm my mate and I had was that they have a system where you can get 4 nights free if you work for 3 days. That's all and well, but there were two guys who were there for a prolonged period of time who were guests/workers, and they were very standoffish and not friendly. They were only friendly to the pretty girls, and it was kind of narky and made for a rough atmosphere.

Super! even though i stayed this hostel for short period, this hostel was the best. host was very kind and male staff was nice.

• 8th May 2015
  • South Korea

Really great place to stay. Perfect hostel.

Great place, nearby metro, ease to find. Well safety system. Quiet and ruled chambers.

• 3rd May 2015
  • China

It's one of the best hostels I've stayed in. From the moment I arrived, I felt welcomed. I loved the facilities: the cleanliness and atmosphere. My favorite part is how each bed has its own privacy (even a night lamp, for night owls like me). I had originally reserved 3 nights in the hostel because I was traveling around Taipei, after staying 2 nights someplace else, ended up coming back to New Taipei. Super recommended!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Panama

I like the fact that there is reading lamp for each bunk bed. The bed was comfortable and clean. The cupboard is big enough to keep and lock all my things in it. Simple breakfast(bread+jam/spread) with hot drink were available. As described, the nearest MRT station is nearby (probably 5 mins walk the most) and there is a market near the MRT station. The bathroom facilities were particularly good. I arrived late (night) but the staffs were nice to assist. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay.

Usually, this hostel was clean and has a good location and staffs was kind. The rooms are small to arrange luggage. Guests should buy a towel if he/she doesn't get it. However, I think the price is too expensive because the quality was really bad and too small.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

I stayed there for 2 nights and really enjoyed my experience in Now Taipei. The receptionists were friendly, welcoming and flexible upon my request for reservation change. Guests staying there were also very friendly and casual. Its design actually promoted the sharing and interactions between everyone. I didnt feel like I was away from home at all. Overall, my experience staying in Now Taipei was very good. Only it is quite small and the location is not really central. Thuy - from Vietnam

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Vietnam

My favourite hostel of my trip around East Asia! Firstly, the staff are phenomenal, both permanent and the working travellers. Peng, Julian and Sophie were absolute legends, I had a great time hanging out with them. Sophie baked amazing food for the hostel. You feel really well treated here, it was a pleasure staying. Apart from this they have really nice, secure rooms and great bathroom facilities. The kitchen is a bit small, but it's Taipei, eating out is so cheap! Will be back for sure!

Convenient location, a few stations away from Taipei Main station, and just a 2 minute walk from one of the spots the airpot bus stops. Staff was helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

Very comfortable hostel! Clean and good location. Staffs are helpful and friendly. I could rest myself there during my trip in Taipei:).

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Super! I love the design of the hostel, the rooms, the beds, toilets and lounge area. Everything was clean and very sufficient in its cosy way. Staff were great, friendly and very helpful.

Very comfortable environment, it became the best experience with a hostel I have ever had. I only stayed 4 nights but the hostel became like a second home to me :) I will miss the friends I made through my experience at the hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone, thank you for making my experience so special!!

• 17th Apr 2015

I don't usually stay at hostels but, when I do, I like to stay at hostels like this one.

• 17th Apr 2015

Small hostel but cozy and comfortable, quiet like a home. Quiet, clean and tidy. Rooms may be a bit claustrophobic since it has no windows. Staff was very helpful and tried their best to answer you questions. Quite a thoughtful hostel - curtain for the beds, designated good size locker/cupboard to hang clothes and store stuff and an open area below the locker to keep your luggage.

Amazing Hostel! Brishen, Bobo, Lily, Emily, and Sharon, You guys are the best! The hostel is very new and has a modern look. The staff was very welcoming. They genuinely want you to have a good time and will do anything to help you do so. I really felt at home coming back to the hostel at the end of the day. Everything is very clean and well kept. Curtains that cover your whole bed space, outlets near your bed, and a small stand to put your belongings. Thank you. I will definitely be back!!

• 11th Apr 2015

Now Taipei was my first hostel experience and it was amazing. Even though I hardly spent time in the hostel (besides sleeping haha), I really liked everything about the hostel from the amenities to the location. The bed was even more comfortable than my own! I would definitely come back if I have the chance!

• 10th Apr 2015