Now Taipei Reviews

(3 mins to MRT Shuanglian Station) Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan

It is a great place to stay. It is very easy to get to from the airport and is centrally located. The staff is amazing. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and accommadating. I love how the staff takes time to chat with you....it makes for an atmosphere that is so comfortable. The facilities are neat and clean. I will definitely stay here if I ever return to Taiwan. My stay experience was perfect.

The best hostel I have ever met! Everything is excellent there, I met different countries people there with great experiences ,very clean,safe, staff are very nice, the location only need 2-3mins to tmr station! I have already plan to go back there on sep! The price is a little higher than the other hostel, but totally worth for it !!

非常方便的住处,所有设施都很新很干净,原木及简约的风格非常舒适,混合宿舍的床铺也有足够大的空间。距离捷运只有1分钟的路程,附近有不错的早饭~非常推荐!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • China

no cooking facility, other than a microwave. But then, who needs to cook in Taiwan?? Cheap and delicious food is everywhere! The hostel is very clean and beautiful. Thank you to all staff who maintains the place and being so friendly!

感觉非常非常好,整个环境的气氛都很warm,洗浴室很干净,而且有持续的香味,房间隔音很好,地理位置优越,可以认识世界各地的青年者,而且处于捷运站,出站走不到5分钟就到达,安全系数高!!太nice!!!!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • China

The hostel was wonderful.The facilities and rooms were great, each bed has curtains around which is great for giving the feeling of privacy which you don't normally get at hostels. I can't speak highly enough about the staff,they were so helpful with any questions we had and even rang a company to set up a trip for us. Loved everything about it!

• 11th Jul 2014

Hostel was so great, I extended my stay for a few extra days!

Though, the room was little bit small, and with no window. Also, i had to pay 150 tiwan dollar for 1 towel.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I love it! The staff was so friendly from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. I met so many lifelong friends in the week that I was in Taipei and I only wish the best!

• 4th Jul 2014

staff are so friendly, the place is very comfortable

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

The only thing I would dock the hostel on is the small community/shared space. Other than that, this hostel is amazing. Clean, great location, very friendly...and the beds have privacy curtains with charger/cubby space built into your portion of the wall which is really nice. I stayed in two hostels in Taipei - I would without a doubt choose this one over the other. Location (once you figure out how to read address/signs in Taipei) is really easy and a quick walk from the MRT.

Staffs were really friendly and helpful! The places recommended were worth the visit! Love the wifi connections in the hostel :B Hostel is clean and I quite like they layout of the place. Definitely would recommend this hostel!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Loved the staff, gave great advice for traveling around Taipei

The staffs are really friendly and helpful. They really go the extra mile to help me with my request. Kudos to the staff especially Bobo and Oliva

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

I think that it's a very good place to stay in, not to mention the kind and nice staffs there and the surprising cleanliness, it actually provides opportunities for ppl from different places to meet up for example we go travel with another roommate from Singapore, it was such memorable experience for us. Don't hesitate, book it now !!!:)

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

This is a new hostel in Taipei and I had a totally awesome stay. The bathrooms were super clean, the bunk beds have curtains for a little bit of privacy, and the kitchen/common area was very accommodating. Best of all, the staff was extremely helpful, friendly and welcoming.

Your comments encourage us a lot!!! We will go on with your support~~

Excellent hostel. Very good in everything. Definitely will come back!

Thanks for choosing us. Please let Happy Go as your second home in Taipei.

Best hostel to stay in. Really friendly helpful staff, comfortable rooms, great location. 5* hostel

• 30th May 2014

Thanks for your comments. Wish you come back soon....

Nice environment with beautiful decoration everywhere! Staffs are friendly especially Lily and Jamie. Location was good but a little bit hard to find. It only took you a few minutes to walk to the nearest MRT. Convenience store, bakery, cafe, drug store and fast food shop were nearby. The only disadvantages was that it was a bit noisy when opening/ closing the room door.

Thanks for your comments. We've improved it. Wish you can come back soon. Have a nice day~

Staff are kind and helpful, located in very convenient location where only 2-3 mins walk from MRT station. I just like everything there!