Nuevo Horizonte Hostel Reviews

Avenida Brasil 723, Santiago, Chile

super friendly and helpful staff

The part of calle Brazil the hostel is located is not the safest part. The hostel is dark and not very clean. However, for the price I paid, I should not complain too much about that. Guy at the reception was friendly. Other than staff and people living there permanently, there was no one there. So rather boring for me. I left the hostel early because they have no heating and it was incredibly cold inside the hostel. In winter time in Santiago, every hostel should have at least one heater!

This hostel has a great vibe. The kind of place you have a handful of new friends within the hour

• 11th Jul 2015

Everything was good, it is a very good place to stay for a small amount, and the people from the staff is very kind.

Filled with long term stayers & the 8 bed dorm was cramped & filled with residents{ stuff. 4-bed dorm better. I've been in some okay places with long term people, but here during my stay people weren't social & there was zero atmosphere. The hostel is mostly unattended. Its one of the cheapest around but I tried two other even cheaper that were tons better. If you just need a place to stay & be left alone you can probably endure it, though you may not get comfortable due to lack of space.

View all Santiago Bed and Breakfasts