Nuevo Suizo Reviews

C/Azofaifo 7, Seville, Spain

2039 Total Reviews

Nuevo Suizo made our trip excellent! Definitely recommend this hostel.

• 26th Feb 2015

I reserved double bed and they gave us twin beds without saying anything. It was nice to have hot drinks during the whole day.

If u r a light sleeper, avoid the dorm.

I stayed in the 9 shring bedroom, this room is located just in front of the réception without any proper door, it means you can hear every phone call, entrance, bell, privat staff call etc.... the beds are low quality and so noisy (metalic), the shower at the same floor was with low temperature only, if you want to have a hot shower you gotta go upstair and use the bathroom provided for privat room customers. So to be brief, they forgot the first need of an hostel. A QUIET SLEEP !!

I loved my stay at Nuevo Suizo! It was in the city center and walking distance from most of Seville's city attractions. The staff is great, the rooms are cleaned daily, and the breakfast is real good. Will totally return on my next visit.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

My parents were given either: -A room built in the rooftop with poor and noisy AC -Or a room where you have to walk throught a dormitory with 9 beds to access it I was given a bed in a dormitory that is in a corridor that is used to access 2 separate rooms The staff was nor friendly nor welcoming. Once you have paid the room/bed in advance, they tell you that you have no choice but to cope with the situation. When asked for directions in Sevilla, the staff were annoyed

• 3rd Oct 2014