Nuevo Suizo Reviews

C/Azofaifo 7, Seville, Spain

2049 Total Reviews

We could not have a a shower as the water was cold. The cleaner told us when we were leaving that we have to switch the heater on. We were never told in advance.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Spain

The staff were really friendly, central location, decent breakfast, cool old building (which was falling apart), and the room was cheap. There was only one bathroom on each floor with one shower and toilet in the same room, which meant there was always a line-up. There was also zero atmosphere and no real common area to hang-out, so I wouldn't recommend it if you're hoping to meet people, but it was cheap so I can't complain too much ;)

Charming, great value, and amazing location.

Receptionist was bright and helpful. Dorm was average, though I got the single bed :) Very clean except for the bathrooms, two of which were out of order and the other was in disrepair. The combined toilet/shower might be a problem for large groups. Location was good, but and hidden from the street. Breakfast was average, but common room was very small. I imagine the private rooms (of which there are many) are nice. A little steep for Spanish prices. Good stay though!

The atmosphere was not nice and it was really cold in there!

Nuevo Suizo made our trip excellent! Definitely recommend this hostel.

• 26th Feb 2015

I reserved double bed and they gave us twin beds without saying anything. It was nice to have hot drinks during the whole day.

If u r a light sleeper, avoid the dorm.

I stayed in the 9 shring bedroom, this room is located just in front of the réception without any proper door, it means you can hear every phone call, entrance, bell, privat staff call etc.... the beds are low quality and so noisy (metalic), the shower at the same floor was with low temperature only, if you want to have a hot shower you gotta go upstair and use the bathroom provided for privat room customers. So to be brief, they forgot the first need of an hostel. A QUIET SLEEP !!

I loved my stay at Nuevo Suizo! It was in the city center and walking distance from most of Seville's city attractions. The staff is great, the rooms are cleaned daily, and the breakfast is real good. Will totally return on my next visit.

• 14th Nov 2014