Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Sister hostel to Len in Kyoto. Decor and atmosphere is similar to that of Len. Staff were friendly and knowledgable. Plenty of bathrooms and showers. Just forewarning, if you happen to stay on the 2nd floor, the 1st floor is really lively in the evening so there's going to be a lot of noise. Other than that, Nui was a nice place to stay and would recommend it if you happen to visit Asakusa.

The hostel was nice, with a very spacious common room and laundry facilities to more than one person. The air conditioning window next to the top bunk beds is too big and not appropriate for a bedroom. I woke up in the middle of the night with a dry nose and throat. I couldn't breathe. Someone had turned up the temperature to 28 degrees. Next day, I had a cold. I'd suggest limiting the temperature or turning it off completely in the rooms, it is not healthy.

fantastic place in a great location. really nice people too. strongly recommend this place.

• 15th Oct 2015

The hostel is very clean and the staff are very helpful and speak good English. Very good kitchen area also. Would definitely recommend :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Amazing lounge / bar and a great atmosphere! Very clean and the staff were happy to help. The dorm room I stayed in was pretty cramped and dark but still think it's an excellent hostel.

This is maybe the best night's sleep I have ever had in a hostel. The beds are curtained off so you won't be disturbed by other guests and the facilities are all very well kept and clean. The cafe/bar downstairs is perfect for chilling out and beautifully designed, I'd go there even if I wasn't staying at the hostel. Asakura is a great area with many bars and restaurants, it also has an old-Tokyo feel to it, with many more bicycles than cars. Highly recommended!

Location is only 5mins walk from kuramae station. Very easy to find. I love everything about this hostel especially the common area. Lots of convenient stores nearby. The room and toilet are clean, fast wifi and the bed is comfotable . It was raining when i checkout and the staff gave me free umbrella. Thank you so much.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Loved every second of my stay here. Stayed here for three nights with a mate in a shared dorm, it was our first time staying at a hostel and would be definitely staying at more if they're like Nui. Highly recommend.

NUI was recommended by a friend and I agree it's a beautiful and well kept place. Staff is really helpful and waited for me until midnight so I could check in after my flight was delayed. The food and drinks at the bar are great! However the location is a bit far from everything I wanted to see and do - but super close to two metro stations that will get you to where you need to be.

Very hip spot! On ground floor there is a bar/cafe that is very, very good with good value for money. Staff is kind, hostel itself is clean if a little worn in spaces. Definitely would recommend.

I wanna back to stay at this hotel again, love breakfast and nice staff!

• 19th Aug 2015