Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Nui is the greatest hostel in the world. Nay, in the universe. Are the staff adorable, friendly and knowledgeable? Absolutely. The ambiance classy, clever and wonderful? You bet. Nui is fabulously spacious (especially by Tokyo standards!) and in an extremely convenient location. I can't say enough good things about this place. I hope to be back very soon.

• 18th Nov 2014

The best Hostel i had in Tokyo

Great place to stay in Tokyo. We were just there for one night and felt relaxed, comfortable, looked after and clean! We appreciated the quiet nature of our dorm also.

Fantastic hostel - very clean, lovely design and super friendly staff. Also, good cheap drinks and a barista on staff in the morning. I'll be staying here every time I come to Tokyo!

• 6th Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel, well decorated, good vibes, the common room for guests qas second to none with a great library and a well stocked kitchen. Also free laptops with good internet. There are 6 floors and the elevator is noisy so you cant use it between 12 and 8am, this caused a bit of a problem for us being on the 4th floor and having to catch a flight from Haneda at 7am. Kuramae station is not the most convenient but it is close. The shower space was the best I had used and the staff were lovely.

Have never stayed at a better hostel, just perfect.

Very well designed hostel. Not really much of a backpackers atmosphere.

Stayed for five nights in October 2014! Easily the best hostel we've ever stayed in! Shared bathrooms / toilets were always immaculate and the heated loo seat (a standard in Tokyo) was the cherry on top. Staff were really friendly and helpful. They gave us a leaflet with the map of the area, hostel, wifi / key codes etc. and the whole place just felt really well organised. Bar downstairs was great and the kitchen and chill out zone upstairs were cool to relax in. 10/10!!!

Third time here and always an absolute pleasure staying here! The staff are always going out of there way to help and I look forward to coming back again. This is my first place I look for when staying in Tokyo! You won't go elsewhere :)

Fantastic Hostel, very cool vibe and atmosphere, with trendy decor and extremely kind, helpful and friendly staff. The hostel is also a popular place for locals, which gives you a true sense of the City. Located in a really cool pocket of Tokyo, the hostel is very close to two underground metro lines that can take you anywhere you need to go. We loved our stay here, and found it comfortable and fun. 10/10 From Grant and John - Travel buddies from Melbourne, Australia!

• 11th Oct 2014

Excellent hostel, has the feel of a cool boutique hotel. Very hip and modern. Lobby comes alive at night with the bar and the lights. Great opportunities to mingle with both local Japanese and other travelers. Make sure to look around the lobby and the lounge, the attention to detail is a wonderful part of the experience at Nui.

Great atmosphere and staff. Traveling with my 15 year old daughter, we stayed in a private twin share room with bunks. We found the street level cafe, as well as the upstairs lounge and kitchen area really useful to chill out in, and the use of laundry. Only downside was the futon matresses on the beds.They take some getting used to if you usually sleep on western style beds.

• 7th Oct 2014

Outstanding hostel. Maybe The best hostel i've ever been. And beautiful!

Cool bar with good food and drink. Staff were very helpful. Room was small but comfortable.

really nice hostel!!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

Amazing hostel! The staff are rally friendly and helpful, the beds were comfy and the showers were perfect. My favourite part was the cafe/bar, it was amazing waking up to a friendly smile and a proper coffee. Wish I could of stayed longer :)

Thank you for your good comment. You liked our coffee? We are really careful in that and happy you like it! We will serve to you again when you come back to Nui.

Wonderful cafe and lounge on the first floor; the natural wood makes for a great atmosphere to chill after a long day. Staff speak good English and are helpful in answering any questions you may have about the area. Bathrooms and rooms were kept clean, though the mattresses are a bit thin.

Thank you for your good comment. Your hot message makes us try the best again and again.You can get good information from us, please feel free to ask us anytime! We always welcome your coming back!

Good hostel, near subway station, good bar downstairs, a lot of chinese and Japanese tourists so didn't get that much chance to meet other people. Beds were uncomfortably hard there was virtually no mattress at all, so they could do with improving, but overall ok.

I enjoyed my stay here and I like the bar. I stayed a few nights and one night they had a local event so was really crowded in the bar area so could move around. Overall I enjoyed the hostel its near a handful of stations and easy access to Haneda airport. But, one thing I thought was inconvenience was they have a bar open til past midnight. I asked it I could check in at 11pm and told me they couldn't check in past 10pm. Yet, they have staff working past 12.I had to book with another hostel.

Great place in a good location.

Thank you for your good comment! We all hope to see you again at Nui. We always welcome your coming back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3