Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge

Fabulous 864 Total Reviews
Fabulous 864 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

The hostel was awesome. Awesome bar, facilities. Only thing I would change is keep the bar open longer 😂 Cheers guys!

Thank you for staying with us. Our bar open till 1am every night! What a big drinker you are!!! If you want to drink more, you just start drinking more early!

• Jules1707
  • Indonesia, Female, 41+
14th Jun 2017

I love the staff very helpful and bar was awesome! Good break after long day walk.., love the ambience and cleanliness. Love my morning coffee and nite beers. Nice lounge..,

Thank you for staying with us. After long walk in Tokyo, Our original craft beer and Specialty coffee make your body get relaxed!!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

This place is my go to hostel, every time I visit Tokyo I always find myself back here!

What a lovely comment! We always welcome all our guests and hope you will come back again here.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017
5.7

Everything is nice bar the rooms. A/c didn't work so window was open all night and I was bitten by mosquitoes. Blinds around the bed left huge gaps for people to see in and light to get through. Tiny lockers as well so couldn't put our bags away

Thank you for staying with us. We are so sorry A/C hasn't worked well but next time please come to our reception because We do our best to solve that problem (fix A/C, change your room, We have many solutions) We also keep your luggage in our big luggage room, so please feel free to ask us!

24th May 2017

Very chill and very clean environment

24th May 2017

Clean facility, friendly staff, convenient location next to the station. Lounge area is open to the public for coffee in the morning, bar at night.

Thank you for staying with us and best comment! Yes our cafe & bar lounge is one of the most remarkable advantage, so we are very happy you like it!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2017

I love Nui!! I didn't know hostels could be this great. Located in a quiet area so you can take a break from crazy Tokyo town in a beautiful relaxed environment and drink craft beer or drip coffee. It's super easy to get anywhere by subway.

Thank you for your lovely review. Did you enjoy our original craft beer? If not you should come again and enjoy it. We are welcoming you any time.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2017

I got a bit spoiled at my previous hostels so this ended up being the lowest on the list. The beds are super wobbly so if you are on the bottom bunk all you can hear is squeaking. There is also no place to put things in your bunk which is a bit of a pain, would be nice to have a small shelf. I also didn't find the place to be a party vibe which I was hoping for so it was pretty disappointing. However, the location is amazing and has really good access to transportation.

Thank you for staying with us. We are making a small shelf on each bunk bed now. So your next stay should be better than this time. We hope you will have a good experience in Tokyo next time. We are waiting for you with party vibe.

21st May 2017

This is a perfect hostel for social travelers. Everything is as it should be: clean beds and showers. There are no solid materials separating dorm beds, just curtains. Could be bad if you're a light sleeper. The bar/lounge/cafe downstairs is always busy, even on weekdays. Huge beers. It's about a 10/15 minute walk to the actual center of Asakusa. Take the stairwell right outside that leads to the beautiful waterfront walkway that can take you up and down the river to Asakusa.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope you enjoyed Asakusa area and our lounge with big beers! We promise to be better for your next staying.

17th May 2017

Nui is a great hostel and is a nice place to stay if you're trying to meet locals. They were very accommodating for our group of six 25-year-old guys, even when we got a bit drunk and made too much noise :) I'd recommend this hostel to anyone looking to stay near the Asakusa area.

Thank you for your reviewing. We have not only guests who are traveler. We also have local guests in bar lounge. We are happy that you guys had a good experience with locals. We are looking forward to seeing you!