Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Amazing coffee downstairs !

The location is a bit far from other places like Shibuya, Ginza, Shinjuku, or other shopping areas but very close to the metro. Many convenient stores around the hostel (Daily Yamazaki, Sunkus, 7-11, Lawson). Smoke smell in front of the bar and sometimes I can smell it in the public area but not in the dorm room. The toilets and showers are very clean. There's a kitchen with cooking utensils.The best hostel I've ever stay in both Asia and Europe. I'll definitely going to stay there again.

Had a great time staying at Nui! Fantastic location, staff, and atmosphere. And having food available at the bar until late in the evening was great for our late check in. Thanks!

Nui hostel was great! Easy to find, great location to subway, and even a view of the river from my room. The staff was awesome and the hostel was very very clean. I would stay here again if I ever head back to Tokyo.

Cool place, super helpful and kind staff.

Kinda loud since I was sleeping on the second floor. Friendly staff.

Absolutely lovely hostel. Near kurumae subway so you can get anywhere you want. Great people a fantastic introduction to Tokyo/Japan

The staff is crazy friendly, the rooms are cleaned everyday which is nice and the bathrooms are great. TOTALLY great place to stay!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

The staffs are friendly and the facilities are great. First floor is a bar, so it is a little noisy at night. My room was at 5th floor, and the elevator is only available from 9am, so I have to storage my luggage in the luggage room at 2nd floor, and take it after the staff starts working at 8am. And there is another limit that the hair dryer is only available after 8am.

awesome!!! I recommand!!

Can recommend this hostel. Great place with fantastic staf :)

This is a great hostel. The location if perfect for exploring Tokyo. The staff are friendly and helpful and the hostel bar is as good as any, attracting guests and other Japanese people. Would definately stay there again next time I'm in Tokyo.

I usually go for hostels rather than hotels and this place pretty much sums up why. Very cool and creative interior, awesome atmosphere amongst the guests and just the best staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. All at a very good price. Some really creative people behind this place and probably my best stay in Japan.

Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Nice croissants downstairs. Near the subway station.

Great facilities- many toilets and showers, all pretty clean. Rooms are spacious enough for everyone's luggage. Beds are large and the curtains provide a lot of privacy. Everything about this hostel makes it for a very comfortable stay. Staff is super nice and ready to help with anything. Amazing atmosphere, especially in the bar-lounge area. Loved that place!!

Very welcoming staff and atmosphere.

• 4th Jul 2014

Your hostel was in a very good location with restaurants, cafes, and shopping. It was clean and the staff were very professional. Yes, I would stay here again and I would refer my friends too. Thank you for all your help and for the excellent service.

Amazing hostel with the kindest staff, facilities are great and the design of the building is impressive.

Highly recommended! Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Had a wonderful experience at Nui. The bar lounge at night deserves a mention too

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

This Hostel was a great place to stay, very friendly atmosphere

« first « Prev 1 2 3