Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great hostel and bar with a great atmosphere!! The staff are absolutely wonderful :)

sympatique hostel but expensive with compared with the furnished flats which we find in the epicenter of TOKYO. We had a tiny room with bunk bed or it was not possible to unfold a medium-sized suitcase, really not made for two people.

• 14th Sep 2014

Awesome staff Best cofffee in Japan (its real! barista made)!

very good.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Beautiful hostel. Amazingly friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable. It was in a great location to see all the places I wanted to see. The bar/cafe is also so nice to have, great breakfast and in the evenings and night the bar is really lively with both travelers and Japanese alike. Would recommend to everyone going to Tokyo!

Really cool bar with a hippyish kind of feel. Full of Japanese tourists which makes a nice change to backpackers but it's probably not the best place to meet other travelers. Bring a padlock for the extremely small and noisy lockers. The one thing I found very odd was they only give you 2 clean sheets to sleep between so the actual duvet isn't cleaned often. It's pretty difficult to make sure you always keep the clean sheet between you and the duvet while you're sleeping...

Really nice and trendy hostel. Common lounge is great to meet people and have a drink (turns into a bar at night). Stayed in a 6 beds dorm and everything was very clean. AC in the rooms and lockers. Shared bathroom and clean individual showers. Staff was very nice and spoke good english. This place itself is pretty close to perfections. Only downfall is location. It's quite far from the good stuff in Tokyo, but if you have the JR and the Tokyo metro pass, not a big issue. Will go back.

Everything about Nui was great, I made a lot of friends and had a great time. And the staff is worth mentioning because absolutely every single person that works there is kind, helpful, and all around enjoyable company. Stay at Nui if you're in Tokyo!

Amazing coffee downstairs !

Thank you for staying with us. We are really careful in our coffee and happy you like it! We will serve to you again when you come back to Nui. Please visit us next time!

The location is a bit far from other places like Shibuya, Ginza, Shinjuku, or other shopping areas but very close to the metro. Many convenient stores around the hostel (Daily Yamazaki, Sunkus, 7-11, Lawson). Smoke smell in front of the bar and sometimes I can smell it in the public area but not in the dorm room. The toilets and showers are very clean. There's a kitchen with cooking utensils.The best hostel I've ever stay in both Asia and Europe. I'll definitely going to stay there again.

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We always welcome your coming back.Please visit us again!!

Had a great time staying at Nui! Fantastic location, staff, and atmosphere. And having food available at the bar until late in the evening was great for our late check in. Thanks!

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We are happy you like our hostel and always welcome your coming back! Only one night is not enough, so please stay more next time to have a fun with us!

Nui hostel was great! Easy to find, great location to subway, and even a view of the river from my room. The staff was awesome and the hostel was very very clean. I would stay here again if I ever head back to Tokyo.

Thank you for staying at Nui. We are happy you like our hostel and always welcome your coming back! Please visit us again next time!

Cool place, super helpful and kind staff.

Thank you for your stay and comment! We always welcome your coming back!!

Kinda loud since I was sleeping on the second floor. Friendly staff.

Thank you for your comment!We are very sorry for the inconvenience.We have changed the closing time of the bar on the 1st floor to one hour earlier to 1am to try and not disturb sleeping guests.We hope you can stay with us again!

Absolutely lovely hostel. Near kurumae subway so you can get anywhere you want. Great people a fantastic introduction to Tokyo/Japan

Thank you for staying at Nui. We look forward to seeing you again!!

The staff is crazy friendly, the rooms are cleaned everyday which is nice and the bathrooms are great. TOTALLY great place to stay!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Thank you for staying at Nui. We had a fun with you, too!We will do our best not to forget our friendliness until you come back here again.Please visit us next time!

The staffs are friendly and the facilities are great. First floor is a bar, so it is a little noisy at night. My room was at 5th floor, and the elevator is only available from 9am, so I have to storage my luggage in the luggage room at 2nd floor, and take it after the staff starts working at 8am. And there is another limit that the hair dryer is only available after 8am.

Thank you for your comment! We are sorry for the inconvenience.We have changed operating hours for the elevator and cafe to 8am.We hope you can stay with us again!!

awesome!!! I recommand!!

Thank you for staying at Nui. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Can recommend this hostel. Great place with fantastic staf :)

Thank you for your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

This is a great hostel. The location if perfect for exploring Tokyo. The staff are friendly and helpful and the hostel bar is as good as any, attracting guests and other Japanese people. Would definately stay there again next time I'm in Tokyo.

Thank you for your stay and good comment! We will do our best until you come back here again.Please visit us next time!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3