Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The staff is crazy friendly, the rooms are cleaned everyday which is nice and the bathrooms are great. TOTALLY great place to stay!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

The staffs are friendly and the facilities are great. First floor is a bar, so it is a little noisy at night. My room was at 5th floor, and the elevator is only available from 9am, so I have to storage my luggage in the luggage room at 2nd floor, and take it after the staff starts working at 8am. And there is another limit that the hair dryer is only available after 8am.

Can recommend this hostel. Great place with fantastic staf :)

This is a great hostel. The location if perfect for exploring Tokyo. The staff are friendly and helpful and the hostel bar is as good as any, attracting guests and other Japanese people. Would definately stay there again next time I'm in Tokyo.

I usually go for hostels rather than hotels and this place pretty much sums up why. Very cool and creative interior, awesome atmosphere amongst the guests and just the best staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. All at a very good price. Some really creative people behind this place and probably my best stay in Japan.

Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Nice croissants downstairs. Near the subway station.

Very welcoming staff and atmosphere.

• 4th Jul 2014

Your hostel was in a very good location with restaurants, cafes, and shopping. It was clean and the staff were very professional. Yes, I would stay here again and I would refer my friends too. Thank you for all your help and for the excellent service.

Amazing hostel with the kindest staff, facilities are great and the design of the building is impressive.

Highly recommended! Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Had a wonderful experience at Nui. The bar lounge at night deserves a mention too

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

This Hostel was a great place to stay, very friendly atmosphere

• 9th Jun 2014

Room and bathroom clean, tidy and reasonably up to date. Easy access to the train station. Didn't use the bar/restaurant but staff were lovely on the brief occasions I dealt with them. Would be happy to stay again

The BEST hostel I have ever stayed !!! The location is good, near to the metro station and several convenience stores. The bar is very nice and cheap in price. The dining atmosphere is very nice and comfortable. The rooms are clean and tidy.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Amazing hostel, one of the best I've stayed at. Great bar and great food. Phenomenal.

The staff were very accommodating and very friendly and that really made it stand out to me!

This hostel is just amazing. It is so cool it doesn't feel like a hostel at all, with attention having been paid to every single tiny detail including the very cool crockery in the kitchen. But even though it could be a super cool bar and cafe in London, the staff were so, so friendly and helpful. I love this place!

Can't fault this place, best hostel I've stayed in bar none. The bar on the ground floor is excellent, great place to meet like minded travellers.

Great hostel and great staff, easy to find, would reccommend!!!

Very trendy place, I like. Location was excellent, 2 mins walk from the Kuramae subway station. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bar downstairs had a very hippy vibe, attracting both locals and travellers alike. The staff was more than willing to assist in all my queries, esp Lin. Stay here, highly recommended!

There was a good little red lantern bar, where the staff spoke enough English to help order, across from the 7/11 if you get back to late for the restaurants listed on their map.

« first « Prev 1 2 3