Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Fantastic hostel! Superb interior design and friendly staff.. The atmosphere in the bar is stunning, however, the morning is evening more charming。A 5star hostel!!!

A very welcoming and pleasant experience all round. The staff were amazing, and the bicycles were excellent.

Very friendly staff and a good atmosphere. I very much enjoyed my stay.

Not the greatest location, definitely more centrally located spots, and hard to meet people as a solo traveler. The rooms were pretty loud too which was unfortunate.

Best hostel in tokyo.

This place is good location & is very nice aesthetically but when it comes down to it Nui is just a little bit toooo cool & the staff are not very friendly or helpful compared to a lot of other places I stayed at in Tokyo.Dorm sizes are what you can normally expect in a hostel but not enough room for everyone to store luggage which I found bizzare.Rooms are very noisy.Lift access is closed till 8 or 9am so if you have luggage & an early checkout you have to lug everything down narrow stairs.

Overall, as the first hostel I've stayed in myself, it was great. It had all the facilities it needs and the common room is lovely. The location is a bit out of the way, but the local subway station is really close and from there you can easily get to Ueno and Asakusa. The main downfall was the lack of (social) people, however this is through no fault of the staff or hostel itself. I would recommend this hostel mainly to groups.

The best hostel I have stayed at, the staff was beyond great and my stuff always felt safe. Also the bar was on point.

• 26th Jun 2015

Decent hostel! Don't get me wrong, this place is good in terms of hostel standards. This hostel is kept in great condition but the location was very disappointing. It is far away from the train station and it is surrounded by nothing. I stayed at a hostel near tsukiji market and there were shops and people everywhere. Also, my mixed dorm was so dark even with the lights on. My mixed dorm was located on the second floor, it was so loud I could not sleep some nights because of it.

A very interesting and different hostel, with unique style! The staff was nice!! The location was quite convenient! It is worth staying longer! The cafe was really good!! Next time, I will try the evening bar!

Nui was a really nice hostel with great atmosphere. One suggestion would be to make the check-in time more flexible as the time is quite late. Particularly if you have arrived to Narita early in the morning.

Loved staying here. The facilities are great and the common area on 6th floor practically has a nice kitchen and living room that makes it a lot of fun. Huge bar & lounge area on the first floor was really stylish. I highly recommend this hostel.

Everything is awesome

came for Nui., famous hostel and not let me disappoint! special designing and great atmosphere can felt when just walked in. Staff friendly, bartender take care bar but sometimes come to help cheek in. There is a elevator inside, don't worry to stay in high floor. shower and toilet in each floor. The spot point is their lobby! Room is ok simple, thin mattress but they put double mattress.....for backpack is enough for just a sleep. Location is good although not in busy subway station but it is w

Really cool bar and lounge area. Actual hostel rooms are okay, but my room mates at this time happened to be super loud at night. Also bathroom smelled in the showers for some reason. Liked being able to have coffee at the hostel before going out for the day and staff was super friendly.

Nice hostel. It was very clean and it was a comfortable stay. The location was out of town and a little hard to get to. I did not like the fact that you couldn't use the hair dryer at certain times however.

Nui was great. Everything you could want in a hostel in Tokyo. It's located in Asakusa, not even a 15min walk away from a major shrine but you can easily catch a subway very close by to the other areas in Tokyo. The bar and cafe were always very lively, filled with stayers and guests alike. The facilities were great and the staff always friendly and helpful (: would definitely stay again (:

It's a nice place to stay. It's very clean and the decorations are modern and cool. The bar/cafe area is nice and convenient. The staff is all very nice and made sure that everything during my stay was going well. I didn't find it very easy to meet other people mainly because no one hangs out in the common room. I met a few people at the bar, just didn't feel like anyone was particularly interested in getting to know other people. Maybe it's because I was there during the week?

Very nice staff here. Amazing food and coffee drinks! Beautiful tree house look inside. My only complaint is the hot water was not consistent.

Nui. was great! The facilities are awesome and the atmosphere when you walk in at night is very lively. We stayed in a 8-person room and it was pleasant, we could all sleep well. The library/kitchen area is awesome. You can work there on your laptop or just hang out without bothering anyone in your room. So the room is only used for sleeping.

• 14th May 2015