Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I stayed in the female dorms and it was really comfortable, clean and cosy! The person who designed the dorms must had been a backpacker traveller too because he really knows what we need. Although it was a shared dorm, there are plenty of privacy and space for luggage and stuff, spacious beds with high ceilings, abundant travel power points and the room was really clean. The pub at ground floor had a nice ambience and drinks were cheap and good. Highly recommended!

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

The hostel is modern and cosy, with a spacious kitchen that you can use and nice bar with a cool atmosphere. Helpful staff and it's very conveniently located for those who have to go to Haneda airport. I do not recommend booking the private room though, it seems unfinished, we were in the shared dorm and it's much better. The private room was like a bunker. No possibility of opening the window, very narrow, no private light to read, no curtains... I think the private rooms still need more work.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Have stayed in Tokyo many times and this is the best hostel of the lot. The reception/bar area has a great vibe. I always choose Nui whenever I visit Tokyo. Oh....and they do proper coffee to!!!!

I only stayed there one night, much of which I spent out at Sensoji Temple, so unfortunately I didn't have much time to get to know the hostel. But the staff were really friendly, and the coffee in the morning was heavenly! The downstairs cafe/bar/lounge is really nice.

very much enjoyed my stay here. great atmosphere

Room was a tad small but was only there to sleep anyways very inviting and friendly place :)

• 16th Dec 2014

Loved my stay and I cannot express how lovely the staff are at Hostel Nui, nothing is to much trouble and they are always willing to go that extra mile to make your stay an experience not to forget. To say this place is spotless is an understatement......from morning to night someone was cleaning. The only reason I left was they were fully booked so I could not extend my stay. If you want to mingle with the locals try this place it will not disappoint...great job guys....Arigato and see you next

Croissants were great but not free :(

great hostel! i had a great stay, the public transit is close by and its such an easy walk to the Sensoji Temple and the Asakusa area where you can see the Asahi beer brewery. The Tokyo Skytree is close proximity and right across the hostel are some really restuarants that look over the river. On transit, you're really close by to the tsukiji fish market so you can catch an early sushi breakfast! overall great stay, met a lot of great people!

• 14th Dec 2014

Great hostel, its a bit outside the main areas of Tokyo but doesnt take long to get there. Really cool bar downstairs, filled with backpackers and locals. Nice facilities and friendly staff. Close to Senso-ji Temple which is beautiful. Would recommend a stay here.

Hazy vibes. Funky bar/cafe and beautiful interior. Would go back!

Such a cute and cozy place but a good place to socialize and meet new people. The staff is really nice as well, they made my stay really enjoyable. Asakusa is a bit far from the nightlife areas, but it seems to be where most hostels are concentrated.

This is a fantastic Hostel, wish i could have booked my whole stay here. Will definitely next time. Wonderful customer service!

どうもありがとうございました Nui Hostel!

Awesome hostel, very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Kitchen and lounge room at the top are a great place to hang and the bathrooms are fabulous!

Nui is the greatest hostel in the world. Nay, in the universe. Are the staff adorable, friendly and knowledgeable? Absolutely. The ambiance classy, clever and wonderful? You bet. Nui is fabulously spacious (especially by Tokyo standards!) and in an extremely convenient location. I can't say enough good things about this place. I hope to be back very soon.

• 18th Nov 2014

The best Hostel i had in Tokyo

Great place to stay in Tokyo. We were just there for one night and felt relaxed, comfortable, looked after and clean! We appreciated the quiet nature of our dorm also.

Fantastic hostel - very clean, lovely design and super friendly staff. Also, good cheap drinks and a barista on staff in the morning. I'll be staying here every time I come to Tokyo!

• 6th Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel, well decorated, good vibes, the common room for guests qas second to none with a great library and a well stocked kitchen. Also free laptops with good internet. There are 6 floors and the elevator is noisy so you cant use it between 12 and 8am, this caused a bit of a problem for us being on the 4th floor and having to catch a flight from Haneda at 7am. Kuramae station is not the most convenient but it is close. The shower space was the best I had used and the staff were lovely.

« first « Prev 1 2 3