5.4
Rating 199 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 199 Total Reviews
Number Eight Guesthouse Located at No 8-10, Jalan Tengkat Tung Shin, , Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50200 No 8-10, Jalan Tengkat Tung Shin,
54% 199
3.1456581 101.7073488
    Rooms available

20th Feb 2016
6.6

It's not the cleanest place I've stayed, but my expectations were low. If you are a picky traveler - I wouldn't recommend. However, if you are easy going - stay here. Only complaint, the "free breakfast" they advertise is literally a loaf of bread. Could walk most places from the hostel and the guys were very helpful and answered all of our questions.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Feb 2016
6.9

Toilets were clogged for our stay

• Ihsan91
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
22nd Jan 2016
2.9

I am a solo female traveller, I only chose this hostel because I needed a female dorm to stay in. The place was really "gloomy". The people were nice, but it is not traveller-type but rather people who live there. That's how it felt. The room I got was not clean! Insects crawling around the sink and Asian girls talking on the phone all night. Hopefully I only booked for one night. If you expect a social hostel then this is not the place.