Number Eight Guesthouse Reviews

No 8-10, Jalan Tengkat Tung Shin, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Pros: -Good location close to KLCC (twin towers, malls) & the monorail station. -Decent wifi (not as good in the room) Cons: -Really dirty, specially in the room and the bathroom, worst I've seen during 3months of backpacking staying at cheap hostels in Asia. - No safety-lockers, a safe behind the rec. you have to ask every time to get your things. - Staff seemed bored to work here. For the 25RM I payed I enjoyed my stay Much more at Serenity Hostels nearby.

Although the price was very affordable I was very disappointed. The staff was always staring at their phones and always gave me the feeling I was disturbing them when approaching them. There are no atmosphere at all, and it was very run down.

Ridiculous. Do not trust biased reviews. The place is well-located but is dirty, a very bad atmosphere, no key, no locker, tiny and not clean rooms. Noisy. Do not stay there

This was a great place, the staff were friendly and helpful and it met all my expectations. They even scheduled a taxi for me at 3am for my early flight.

• 20th Feb 2015