9.5
Superb 64 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 64 Total Reviews
Nuova Fiera B&B Located at Via Lorenzo Allievi, 15, , Rome Fiumicino.
Nuova Fiera B&B
Nuova Fiera B&B
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
4th Sep 2016

Staying at the Nuova Fiera B&B was quite refreshing. The property is gated, the condo impeccable and only 4 minutes from the train station. What I found most fascinating was the incredible service. The owner (on a Sunday), picked me up from the airport once I arrived into Rome. Although I was skeptical initially, I could not have been more grateful. I was passing through so being close to the airport was a plus. Despite the distance from main attractions I would certainly stay again!

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
22nd Jul 2016

Very nice and well kept. Great location by the airport. Beautifully updated. Would definitely stay there again.