9.6
Superb 68 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 68 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Staff is as great as the reviews say. As a more keep to myself kind of person I was worried that maybe it would be overbearing, but not at all. Just friendly and helpful, made me feel very comfortable. My flight arrived after the airport train stopped running and I found the 20 euro pick up well worth it. Very close to train from airport/city centre. Very clean. I highly recommend it, unless you will be regularly staying out past the last train at 11:30, as a taxi from the city is costly.

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

Massimo the owner is a life saver, came to open the gates even though i was 2 hours late. The room was clean, got heating, shower, internet. I did not expect such good conditions so very happy with it. Would definately recommend if you just need to rest for a night layover in Rome.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Nov 2016

Needed a room last-minute close to Rome Fiumcino airport, and this ended up being a perfect find. Just a ten minute train ride away, the B&B is in the perfect location. Very accommodating to the fact that I needed to check in earlier than the earliest option online, and my partner and I ended up having a great stay. Thanks for having us!

• ramolina91260
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
28th Oct 2016

The B&B is hard to find at first, but once you get around that goes away. The location is very good, only 5 minutes away from Saint Mark's Square. The staff was very helpful and the place is very nice. They only take cash payment and when I arrived I didn't have enough Euros to make the payment and there was no problem paying at the next day. The rooms are cozy and big enough so you can move around easily, there are plenty of bathrooms but there is only one shower for the floor my room was.

4th Sep 2016

Staying at the Nuova Fiera B&B was quite refreshing. The property is gated, the condo impeccable and only 4 minutes from the train station. What I found most fascinating was the incredible service. The owner (on a Sunday), picked me up from the airport once I arrived into Rome. Although I was skeptical initially, I could not have been more grateful. I was passing through so being close to the airport was a plus. Despite the distance from main attractions I would certainly stay again!