Nuova Fiera B&B Reviews

Via Lorenzo Allievi, 15, Rome Fiumicino, Italy

This hostel was perfect! The man who worked there was so nice and helpful and waited until after midnight for us to check in because we had missed our train. Plus, it is walking distance from the train station, which was great because we had all of our luggage from a 4 month stay. Overall, I was so pleased with my stay here and would recommend it to anyone!

• 9th Dec 2014

When using the train to travel, Verify you ticket with the conductor before you get on the train. Don't take the word of the ticket agent, it can end up being costly and cut into valuable time.

• 8th Oct 2014

Very clean well priced B

• 31st Jul 2014

I recommend this hostel, it was nice and friendly. First look of Italy was awesome.

• 16th Jul 2014

I wouldn´t recommend the area but the Bed and Breakfast was perfectly adequate.

I stayed only one night and I chose this place because of its proximity to the airport. The location wasn't in the best place and the area surrounding the b&b didn't seem safe to me. The staff was very nice though and the rooms were clean. The rooms also had air conditioning which was wonderful since it was very hot outside.

View all Rome Fiumicino Bed and Breakfasts