Nuova Fiera B&B Reviews

Via Lorenzo Allievi, 15, Rome Fiumicino, Italy

When using the train to travel, Verify you ticket with the conductor before you get on the train. Don't take the word of the ticket agent, it can end up being costly and cut into valuable time.

• 8th Oct 2014

Very clean well priced B

• 31st Jul 2014

I recommend this hostel, it was nice and friendly. First look of Italy was awesome.

• 16th Jul 2014

I wouldn´t recommend the area but the Bed and Breakfast was perfectly adequate.

I stayed only one night and I chose this place because of its proximity to the airport. The location wasn't in the best place and the area surrounding the b&b didn't seem safe to me. The staff was very nice though and the rooms were clean. The rooms also had air conditioning which was wonderful since it was very hot outside.

Perfect for what we needed: close the public transportation and access to the airport. We had one overnight layover in Rome and were able to get into the hotel around 7:30pm and make it to the center of town for a solid evening. The host was very nice and provided breakfast before our early flight the following day.

Conveniently located a few train stops from the airport and half an hour train ride from Rome. Literally 200 meters from the moment you step off the train. Only a train stop (5 minutes) from a mall and many restaurants. It's a walkout basement suite of duplex that looks newly renovated. Very clean and you get a private bathroom which had an amazing shower! A bit expensive, but if you can afford it I would highly recommend staying here! Oh and of course, breakfast is included.

View all Rome Fiumicino Bed and Breakfasts