8.8
8.8
Fabulous 73 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2017

Massimo was a wonderful host, he met us earlier than nominated check in time without any dramas. Massimo was also very helpful with organising taxis for me, as well as providing great information about the area and how to get around. The location of the property is a 10 minute train ride from Rome airport, ideal for a short overnight stay, however only downside to this was it's in a neighbourhood with not much around in walking distance, only one pizza shop really. Overall would stay here again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

B&B owner is amazing! He picked me up from the airport after check-in (flight landed very late). He gave me phenomenal information to all questions I had. Very secure, very clean. The location is more outside of Rome area but walking distance from train station. Not a touristy area, I was the only American in town. Overall great stay though!

11th Feb 2017

Staff is as great as the reviews say. As a more keep to myself kind of person I was worried that maybe it would be overbearing, but not at all. Just friendly and helpful, made me feel very comfortable. My flight arrived after the airport train stopped running and I found the 20 euro pick up well worth it. Very close to train from airport/city centre. Very clean. I highly recommend it, unless you will be regularly staying out past the last train at 11:30, as a taxi from the city is costly.