9.0
Superb 69 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 69 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Staff is as great as the reviews say. As a more keep to myself kind of person I was worried that maybe it would be overbearing, but not at all. Just friendly and helpful, made me feel very comfortable. My flight arrived after the airport train stopped running and I found the 20 euro pick up well worth it. Very close to train from airport/city centre. Very clean. I highly recommend it, unless you will be regularly staying out past the last train at 11:30, as a taxi from the city is costly.

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

Massimo the owner is a life saver, came to open the gates even though i was 2 hours late. The room was clean, got heating, shower, internet. I did not expect such good conditions so very happy with it. Would definately recommend if you just need to rest for a night layover in Rome.