Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo Reviews

Via G. Ferraris, 1, Bergamo, Italy

Definitely value for money, great terrace on rooftop, balcony, quiet residential area, breakfast included, strong and reliable wifi signal and great people. However, there were no lockers in my dorm, nor shower curtain in the bathroom and just one free socket for six people.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Poland

My stay at the Nuovo Ostello was great. The place is very clean and there is plenty of space to relax when outside of your room. The only problem was that the wifi didn't work on the third floor so I would have to go sit on the stairs on the second floor to use it.

Great customer service, lots of services, and very clean.

Nice hostel, a bit out of the centre but not so far by bus (little bit hard to figure out where to get off the bus, try asking people). Breakfast is good and nice, funny staff. Good value for money!

Basically great, we were very pleased. Our one comment/critique: the staff were very helpful as to telling us about the bus into town and even sold us bus tickets. But they neglected to mention that the bus only runs every 45 minutes. They should have mentioned this, indeed a schedule should be up in the lobby of the hostel.

• 28th Jul 2014

Great and helpful staff, clean hostel and everythings ok, just location could be better. Anyway I can recomend it without doubts.

Nice place in a nice city. Outside the center but very well connected (it has its own public transport stop) and with wonderful views.

The staff was very helpful and friendly, giving us advice on what we could do in the city. After a long day of traveling, feeling exhausted and only arriving late that night the hostel was NOT disappointing ! Maybe the breakfast could be a wider variety. Thank you for a great stay, we recommend!! :)

Very good hostel. The only problematic point is that it is situated ca. 6 kilometers from the Railway-station and there are no buses there in the evening hours. Best wishes, Antoine Jacobs

The hostel was good. Just to bad that my reservation wasn't in there book and that we good another room with seven persons and made us pay the amount of a three-person room as was the reservation.

• 11th Jul 2014

all staff were helpful and really nice

• 9th Jul 2014

Very hard to get to town by public transit. If you have a bike or car then it's a great place but otherwise it would be worth spending extra to stay in the town center. The place is very clean. Almost too clean. It's like a hospital or old folks home. There are no do not des turbo and the staff doesn't knock. But it's quite and the showers are nice.

it is a value for money, we were nicely surprised, staff was very helpfull and nice.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

What a great deal! The hostel is really clean and they are affordable! Make sure to leave the common areas from 10 am to 2 PM because they are closed!

The hostel is a good choise, value for the money definately. The breakfast was a liile bit poor. The staff is very friendly. We enjoied our stay there. And the city is soooooo beautiful. :)

The hostel is perfect! Apartment is cosy. Location is convenient. The stuff is very friendly :-)

The bus routes were more confusing than they had suggested (there were three puerto nuevo stops so I had to find the right one) luckily I speak some Italian so I could find it. I finally got to the hostel and there was a note on the door saying the hostel was closed from 10:30 am to 3 pm. That's a long time for a hostel to close. I was let in early but had to wait in the common area. Also the shuttle never showed the next morning after I ordered it! That was the whole reason I booked this hostel

I think this is my 4th stay here and I see no reason not to go back again. Yes, it's a way out of town and the bus stops running at 6pm but you can get a different one with a short walk. I booked a female dorm so it was a bit of a surprise to walk out the bathroom and see a guy sitting there but Sergio soon sorted it out. There's nothing quite like eating breakfast out on the terrace with a great view to start the day off.

Could use better directions on how to get there/ what to ask if you need directions (not leanardo da Vinci stop but monterosso) and longer breakfast hours

• 18th Jun 2014

The staff was incredibly amazing and helpful, the hostel is amazing too, feels almost like a resort. The staff helped me find the place at 1 in the morning, and he looked kind of like Luke Wilson. The location is weird, but a bus takes you all the way to the hostel so that was great. The breakfast was awesome! The one complaint would be the shower I had; it was small and got the bathroom wet.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7