Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo Reviews

Via G. Ferraris, 1, Bergamo, Lombardy, Italy

I liked the place also staff of the hostel. I liked also breakfast and everything was really clean and well prepared. I didn´t like the video how to get there it was little bit confusing.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

For people with a limited budget to find places like this is a real treasure.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

the hostel is nice and clean and the roof terrace with the great view of "citta alta" definitely splendid, but without bus no. 3 to the "citta alta" everything in town is too far to reach on foot. Compared to other hostels in the group of hostelling international, I felt that this one lagged behind in their offerings.

Good to spend a night or two but there's no much fun in there ;-)

Very good service, extremely clean and awesome view! Totally worth it!

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Greece

Reaally clean hostel!! i think it was one of the cleanest hostel i've ever slept in. well located. Nice stuff. Breakfast included. Cons- no WiFi access, a little bit far from the city center

I did not check in on time so I can not give an objective comments. Thanks .

• 25th Oct 2013
  • China

Nehezen találtuk meg a hoselt, este, de nappal is nehezen közelíthető meg, nem egyértelmű az autóbuszok útvonala. A személyzet nem volt túl barátságos, a wifi nem működött, a reggeli az elképzelhető legszerényebb volt. Árban olcsó volt, ezért nem bántuk meg, hogy ezt választottuk. We found very hardly the hostel by bus, the staff vas unfrendly, the wifi did not work, the breakfast vas summery. The price vas conveniable, thats why we choose this hostel.

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Romania
  • Couple, 41+

I loved the roof top terrace and all the flowers , also the view to the old city was beautiful . A very friendly , clean and pleasant place to stay . The staff were very helpful and gave us useful advice on sightseeing in Bergamo , plus on a budget . I would recommend it highly.

• 9th Oct 2013

No pain no gain. This is located at the hill so must be tough to carry your bags first but it is worth. You can exercise and get fresh air. Tips: don't ring the bell before you get to the hostel because there is the same number house on your way to the hostel, but it is a different street. I knocked the door since I was so exhausted but the woman from that house led me to the right street. It is not so far :)

• 6th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

I was happy to stay there, but strength of WiFi internet inside the room was very, very weak. Please make it much better for future guests.

I stayed one night Ostello Hostel. I think, hostel and facilities are very good.And also, it is not expensive.In particular, I would strongly recommend you to stay if you're ever in this hostel Bergamo.

• 18th Sep 2013
  • Turkey

It was ok but it has nothing special- no character. Breakfast is ok, rooms are ok, you have a nice view from the rooms' windows because it's all very green and calm, it's quite easy to get there by bus, it's very very clean, but it has no character.

The hostel was a bit far, there were no clear in formation how to reach it by buss in the evening. Seems that there are no buses in the evening. I was also a bit upset because in the e-mail i got from there it said i should be there at 9 pm, when in reality it was at 12pm. I would wish more clear and up to date information. Getting to the air port was luckily easy and cheap.The hostel seemed very nice and clean. I would recommend. Nice terrace on the roof and big common room in the first floor.

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Finland

The location is very far away from the center with the buses terminating at 8 pm. The guy at the reception (Sergio if I am not wrong) was trying to be as sour and unhelpful as possible, and did not provide too much information about the hostel's vicinity or facilities. The hostel itself is located in an amazing place, provided you have a car, you could have a great time.

STAYED IN 6 BED MALE DORM NO PROBLEMS AT ALL , NICE CLEAN BATHROOM ON SUITE AND EXCELLENT BREAKFAST. THERE ARE BUSSES TO TOWN AND SHOPS NEARBY

the best hostel that I saw

• 13th Sep 2013

Ok if you have a car as parking is very easy.. Terrible atmosphere, generally an older demographic..

The hostel is very much ok. I have stayed in a "family room" with 4 beds, which was comfortable and almost clean. The location is a bit far from the centre, but is well connected with the public transport buses. I didnt like they dont offer alcohol and even beer in the lobby. During the day at the reception there was a very polite and helpful lady, but the night shift was a guy, who looked not too interested in meeting guests' enquirees and demands and even a bit arrogant.

Nuovo Ostello is a standard hostel, it is good for the price, and the location means a nice view on town of Bergamo. I had no problems during my 2 days. Funny thing were the built-in (or built-out) wardrobes :) Only criticism: there was no Nutella with the breakfast :P

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7