Fabulous 1,391 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,391 Total Reviews
Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo Located at Via G. Ferraris, 1, , Bergamo.
Italy
Bergamo Via G. Ferraris, 1
83% 1391
45.7173717 9.6845126
    Rooms available

• Russia, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2016
8.0

Cheaper than anything else I've found in Bergamo and well suited for one-night stay if you do not want to sleep at the airport. A bit far off from the city centre, but I reached it on foot no problem. There is also a bus connecting the hostel to the upper city.

30th Apr 2016
2.9

I had the worst experience of my life at this hostel. First of all, the location is impossible to find. My taxi driver FROM Bergamo got lost trying to find it. I had an early morning flight the next day and the reception guy told me that a taxi would be waiting for me at 5:15 am. NO TAXI EVER CAME and no employee was available. I left the hostel to go outside to find the taxi and was locked out in the pouring rain with no wifi. I missed my flight because of the reception guy. Horrible hostel.

29th Apr 2016

I was only there for one night and I wished I had stayed longer. It was a great place. The staff was super helpful and friendly, especially when my private transport to the airport didn't show. My only ONLY complaint, really, was lack of power outlets in the room. Otherwise this place is top notch. Oh, and pay attention to the bus schedule. It stops running pretty early in my experience.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2016
7.7

Pretty sure I fell inlove with guy who works behind the desk at night. He was great chat and had a pretty face. What more could a girl want.

• LauraAndrade
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

It was a nice hostel, very helpful staff and great common areas, specially the roof top. It may seem a bit far away from the city center but the bus stops right in front of the hostel so that was no problem.

Thank you for your opinion, we appraciate

24th Apr 2016
7.7

It is a really nice hostel, but I really didn't like is that the day I arrived the reception was closed and I had to carry my backpack all the noon till it opened

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Practical facilities and plenty of space

thank you sir, we appreciate , hope to see you again

• Greece, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2016

a little expensieve but for sure it worth it!!!!

Dear sir, we appreciate your rating , thank you

• hristobushev
  • Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

Great place to stay on the go! good value for money. Actually very easy to get there and go around with bus that stops next to the hotel and goes to the old town.

dear sir , Thank you very much for your appreciation , and we hope to welcoming you again

• Latvia, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2016

Замечательное место, великолепная терраса! Обязательно всем советую и сама вернусь туда же как только предоставится возможность! Amazing place, amazing view from terrace! Thank you very much for this fantastic 5 days! Will definitely come back!