8.8
Fabulous 128 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 128 Total Reviews
O Fogar de Teodomiro Located at Praci'a de Algalia de Arriba, 3, , Santiago de Compostela.
Spain
Santiago de Compostela 15704 Praci'a de Algalia de Arriba, 3
88% 128
42.8827489 -8.5419774
    Rooms available

1st Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay! The hostel was well located, very clean, and I a great value for my money. I would stay here again if I returned to Santiago.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016
7.7

A good hostel, clean, good location. We didn't need any facilities so couldn't comment. Staff were nice.

28th Feb 2016

The room and the bathrooms were extremely clean and smelled very nice, and the location was excellent. This was my second time staying there, and I was very pleased both times. Additionally, I arrived very late (2am), and left very early the next morning, but the hostel was very accommodating and send me the door code, left sheets on the bed with my name, and allowed me to check in and out via phone/internet without requiring me to be there at a more convenient time for them. Very flexible!