O Fogar de Teodomiro Reviews

Praci'a de Algalia de Arriba, 3, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Good thing I have a Spanish phone because when I arrived at the hostel there was no one there. I stood in the pouring rain for 20 min. banging on the door and calling the number I had until finally I got a hold of someone. They gave me the door code but of course there was no one to give me a locker key so I had to take my valuables with me to dinner since the hostel was empty. The next morning the owner showed up to collect my money and that was it. Don't stay here.

Kind and helpful staff, no breakfast included but there're things of common use. Functional hostel.

View all Santiago de Compostela Hostels