7.9
Very Good 137 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 137 Total Reviews
O Fogar de Teodomiro Located at Praci'a de Algalia de Arriba, 3, , Santiago de Compostela.
Spain
Santiago de Compostela 15704 Praci'a de Algalia de Arriba, 3
79% 137
42.8827489 -8.5419774
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

We are so happy with our staying in this hostel, nice, clean with perfect location. The owner is just the best, she is so kind and helpful, she really made us feel like home! Highly recommend this place!!!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Jan 2017
4.9

There was no reception desk and therefore, no one there to greet you when you arrive. When I arrived around 7pm, I have a text message saying where my room was and to check in next door the next day. It was sketchy. The toilet was broken and the bed had a liner sitting on top for you to use over the bed sheet - I am guessing to keep them from having to do laundry. This was not my best hostel experience, thats for sure. But, it was cheap. I guess you get what you pay for..

4th Aug 2016

I stayed one night at the end of my Camino. The hostel was great, clean, and well-located. Staff were friendly on check-in and wi-fi seemed to work in all the areas. There were no locks on the doors to the rooms but there were lockers in each room and the hostel had a key code.