8.8
Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
O Fogar de Teodomiro Located at Praci'a de Algalia de Arriba, 3, , Santiago de Compostela.
Spain
Santiago de Compostela 15704 Praci'a de Algalia de Arriba, 3
88% 129
42.8827489 -8.5419774
    Rooms available

4th Aug 2016

I stayed one night at the end of my Camino. The hostel was great, clean, and well-located. Staff were friendly on check-in and wi-fi seemed to work in all the areas. There were no locks on the doors to the rooms but there were lockers in each room and the hostel had a key code.

1st Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay! The hostel was well located, very clean, and I a great value for my money. I would stay here again if I returned to Santiago.