O Fogar de Teodomiro

8.0
Fabulous 140 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

I enjoyed this hostel. It was very clean and comfortable.

23rd Jan 2017

Great location, good price- overall a solid choice to stay in for Santiago de Compostela. A couple of negatives- that aren't that important, but are there- only two bathrooms for the whole place, though it was always open when I needed it. You get a locker and also a code to get into the building but there aren't actually locks to the rooms. Also the basement randomly smelled of cat litter for a couple of hours. BUT- I did meet some great people there. Everyone's friendly and the workers helpful

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

We are so happy with our staying in this hostel, nice, clean with perfect location. The owner is just the best, she is so kind and helpful, she really made us feel like home! Highly recommend this place!!!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Jan 2017
4.9

There was no reception desk and therefore, no one there to greet you when you arrive. When I arrived around 7pm, I have a text message saying where my room was and to check in next door the next day. It was sketchy. The toilet was broken and the bed had a liner sitting on top for you to use over the bed sheet - I am guessing to keep them from having to do laundry. This was not my best hostel experience, thats for sure. But, it was cheap. I guess you get what you pay for..