O Fogar de Teodomiro Reviews

Praci'a de Algalia de Arriba, 3, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

The bathroom was very very dirty and poor quality and the facilities were very poor compared to the money spent. I switched properties for the second night because of the disappointment. And the next place was great. It was called the Last Stamp and they should look at this comparison as it is priced the same. I even woke up with bites so do not feel like the room was clean either. Although I cannot confirm if they were bed bugs.

• 27th Aug 2014

This is a really great place to stay if you're looking for funny anecdotes about bad hostels you've stayed in on your travels. There was no one on reception the whole time we were there, we had to get a waiter at a cafe across the road to phone the owner for the door code when we first arrived, we weren't provided with sheets or towels, and there was a club right outside our window and the booming music went on till 5 in the morning. Not the worst I've stayed in, but getting there.

• 12th Jun 2014