O'Hare Inn and Suites Reviews

4101 Mannheim Rd, Schiller Park, Chicago, USA

I heard a lot of bad comments about this place, but I got very good service. The hotel was cheap and clean, of course not as in big hotels, but still good for their price. Stuff was good, too.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Kazakhstan

It's nothing to write home about, but if you want a cheap place to stay with close proximity to Ohare and the blue line then you can't beat it.

I would not recommend anyone under any circumstance stay at this hell hole! The staff was terrible and combative. I was overcharged and when I tried to get a refund on the difference I was screamed at and told to leave the property.

• 18th May 2014