O'Hare Inn and Suites Reviews

4101 Mannheim Rd, Schiller Park, Chicago, USA

Positive: Good place for a one night stay between the flights. Location not far from O'Hare, free shuttle service. Service station / Dunkin Donuts / Subway next door. Negative: Staff wasn't very friendly, neither at the front desk or on the phone. A couple of exceptions though.

When I arrived they didn't even have my booking that I made the day before through this website. I showed them the confirmation on my email yet I still had to pay for a whole new room and lost the deposit I had paid on this site. I didn't feel entirely safe whilst at the hotel and the only positive is that they offer a free shuttle service to the airport.

• 2nd May 2015

Overall, this is a great place to stay if you need to be centrally located near the airport. They offer free airport transfer and room rates are priced competitively. The interior decor however is pretty awful and has a 1970's motel feel to it, even though the room was exceptionally clean. Also, thanks for the free wifi!