O'Hare Inn and Suites Reviews

4101 Mannheim Rd, Schiller Park, Chicago, USA

Good location. Good value for the money.

Certainly a case of you get what you pay for. Despite this hotel's listing stating they provide a shuttle for pickup from Train/Metra Stations, when I called the hotel upon arrival at Schiller Park Metra at 9 p.m. the receptionist informed me that they would not pick me up. The hotel then arranged a taxi for me which took 45 minutes to arrive. The hotel also charged me taxes despite my booking stating all taxes included. My room was a good size, but was very dated and smelled of cigarette smoke.

• 7th Aug 2014

I heard a lot of bad comments about this place, but I got very good service. The hotel was cheap and clean, of course not as in big hotels, but still good for their price. Stuff was good, too.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Kazakhstan

It's nothing to write home about, but if you want a cheap place to stay with close proximity to Ohare and the blue line then you can't beat it.

I would not recommend anyone under any circumstance stay at this hell hole! The staff was terrible and combative. I was overcharged and when I tried to get a refund on the difference I was screamed at and told to leave the property.

• 18th May 2014

Breakfast is just a joke. Only coffee and dry cornflakes.

• 9th Nov 2013

A very nice hotel but it is not very accessible despite the shuttle bus.

• 30th May 2013

Used the Motel as accomodation for a weekend trip to visit chicago. Great shuttle service to the airport.

• 9th Nov 2012

near to the airport pick up bus brings you to the airport and then it is easy to take the train to the city centre

• 21st Sep 2012
  • Belgium
  • Couple, 41+

Great price. No issues. Just wished there woukd have been more than one shuttle running for the festival, but no complaints.

• 2nd Aug 2012