Fabulous 38 Total Reviews
Fabulous 38 Total Reviews
O'Hare Inn and Suites Located at 4101 Mannheim Rd, Schiller Park, , Chicago.
USA
Chicago Illinois 60176 4101 Mannheim Rd, Schiller Park
89% 38
41.9526755 -87.8852696
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
17th Oct 2015

I got value for money. All was good,except the hostel maid was very rude. I requested to check out and an hour later than the normal check-out time.She came knocking on my door and literally kicked me out. Her approach towards me was very rude. I told her I will complain to management regarding her behavior and she told me in my face in a very aggressive manner that she doesn't care. Other than that...I was very happy with the service. The free shuttle to the airport is a huge 5 star PLUS!!!

16th Oct 2015

Very good hotel, clean, big bedroom, with wifi, tv, breakfast. The shuttle was great. We recommend this hotel.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2015
7.1

Positive: Good place for a one night stay between the flights. Location not far from O'Hare, free shuttle service. Service station / Dunkin Donuts / Subway next door. Negative: Staff wasn't very friendly, neither at the front desk or on the phone. A couple of exceptions though.