O'Hare Inn and Suites

7.7
Very Good 49 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Dec 2016

I had an early morning flight. They provided transportation to/from the airport and I was able to pay a little extra and leave my car there for the entire week. Staff were very helpful.

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Nov 2016

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff super nice. Shuttle drivers helpful and punctual. Room clean. Location great. I would definitely stay again..

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016
4.0

Truly terrible, they did not honor our reservation that we had made a couple weeks in advance but just kept rudely yelling at us that they didn't have anymore rooms. We tried to reason with the man and explain that we had made a reservation and even showed them the reservation but he did not care but repeatedly told us they had no clean rooms and that we had to leave. I would very much like to get my money back for the down payment.