O Malaga Apartment Reviews

Calle Isabel la Catolica 6, Malaga, Spain

Really clean and modern. Lady that owned spoke good English and was extremely helpful. Would definitely consider using again :)

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We spent here one week and we were missing really nothing, guests can find here all equipment: iron, umbrella for beach, ventilator, hairdryer, corkscrew, toaster...and Mrs. Olga is very kind person :-)

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

I don't need to say much actually. It was the best place I have been temporarily living during our stay in Spain this May. So when I go to Malaga again I will definitely book it again.

We were after a quiet relaxing spring break in Málaga and were thrilled with this apartment. It is impeccably clean, really modern and very attractive. Great shower, great kitchen and the comfiest bed EVER! The location is great, only 15 minutes walk form centre (have put 'good' for location as some would probably prefer to be closer, and from the outside the building isn't very appealing'). Overall we were so happy - thank you!