O Malaga Apartment Reviews

Calle Isabel la Catolica 6, Malaga, Spain

I don't need to say much actually. It was the best place I have been temporarily living during our stay in Spain this May. So when I go to Malaga again I will definitely book it again.

We were after a quiet relaxing spring break in Málaga and were thrilled with this apartment. It is impeccably clean, really modern and very attractive. Great shower, great kitchen and the comfiest bed EVER! The location is great, only 15 minutes walk form centre (have put 'good' for location as some would probably prefer to be closer, and from the outside the building isn't very appealing'). Overall we were so happy - thank you!

Great place at the centre of the city. All sightseeing venues are in walking distance and the grocery store is just around the corner. The owner is really friendly and helpful. I'll come back.

• 6th Feb 2014