O' Shea's Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Conor Pass Road, Dingle, Co. Kerry, Ireland, Dingle, Ireland

very clean .,,great breakfast,,,,,,,,,,highly recomended

• 5th Sep 2015

The only negative is the 10 minute walk to get to Dingle and that's not really much of a negative since it also means that the property is quiet. There is parking onsite, free WiFi, and an amazing breakfast in the morning. The woman who owns the place is very nice. She even called to confirm our arrival time and gave directions since Google Maps has a completely wrong location. (I've since submitted the correct location)

Good evening the guesthouse was nice and clean and the staff was helpful.... the only thing is that when it came the time to pay for the room the day i was leaving, the lady told me that she only accepted cash, i didn't have that amount with me cash and i had a bus scheduled later on to leave Dingle. I let the lady know that it wasn' mentioned when i booked on your website that i had to pay cash.... the lady offered to take me to a bank t before dropping me at the bus station.

View all Dingle Bed and Breakfasts