O de Casa Hostel Bar

Superb 792 Total Reviews
Superb 792 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

Nice hostel, really cool vibe and friendly staff! BUT: it doesn't have a kitchen and breakfast is not included. Also not so much space in the rooms for your stuff.

• ronanmason5557
  • New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
11th Jun 2017

Hard to fault this hostel. Lovely rooms, great vibe, fantastic staff. Theyhave literally thought of everything. We enjoyed every minute!

11th Jun 2017

Super great atmosphere, great drinks/food available, and the staff were really involved as well. I would absolutely stay here again, and it's a great location in São Paulo!

7th Jun 2017

hello, I stayed at this hostel recently and other than their manager Carolina; who is very rude and has no people skills whatsoever, the hostel itself and the rest of the staff were amazing The Location is great, the food is lovely and the hostel itself is very homey and clean. I had a wonderful stay there &I would definitely recommend it to other travelers.

awn, thanks for your review! sometimes there will be ppl on our way who we just don't get along well, and maybe this happened this time, cause carol is known to be a swetheart here and we really prize for the staff we teamed at our reception to provide a great stay for you all. happy you still like the place overall! thanks!

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
31st May 2017

Best place I stayed in Sao Paulo but unfortunately couldnt extend as was fully booked by large group. Reasonable priced caprihana, nice craft beer on tap. Social place of actual backpackers instead of Brazilians

27th May 2017

Staff were beyond exceptional and made sure you felt at home there. While there, I got sick with food poisoning and they came with me to the pharmacy to translate.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th May 2017
6.0

Alright hostel, nothing special, seem to be more staff who work there then there are guests and they are pretty content to just hang with themselves, not the best vibes, hostel is in a great area in São Paulo with cool bars and restaurants but if this is the best hostel in SP the standard is pretty low

Thanks for the tip, we are gonna be aware not to let this happen again, we know it sucks when staff is really into themselves. Not the vibe we aim to create here, as you can read from other travellers. Our bad this time! Sorry?

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th May 2017

This is a funky hostel with great staff. Has an awesome chill out lounge with USB charging points, Netflix, games and a guitar! . Great night life around. Has private rooms of you need a quiet night. Great place

• England, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2017

Me and my boyfriend had a double room, it was very clean and modern with nice ensuite. The hostel itself had a great bar which got quite busy even when we stayed (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) and the staff we lovely. Only downside was no kitchen, but São Paulo obviously had loads of great food, just a shame if you wanted to do it on more of a budget.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th May 2017

I stayed only one night but it was very fun in that time. I was in a solo person room and was very happy. Very easy to meet other people. There was people from around the world so I could speak English and practice my Portuguese. The free caprinha was delicious. My only wish is that my room came with soap.