Ô de Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha, 385, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I was staying one night at the hostel, it was amazing, staff was friendly. People that stayed there was amazing and the staff made people come together by making activities, the location is amazing! Really near to everything in Vila madalena! I would defiantly stay there at any time again

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Denmark

The Ô de Casa Hostel is like a home, actually, is a house and the people that work there make the hostel be a home! =D It's very nice place to stay.

• 22nd Jul 2015

My staying at Ô de Casa Hostel it was amazing. A place with a good energy located in one of the coolest neighborhood of Sao Paulo - Vila Madalena. The staff guys were very helpful and always trying to help. The Hostel have a very interesting week programmation with activities almost all the days. I loved the wednesday night with free caipirinhas and Karaoke. I definitely will come back.

• 21st Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Great atmosphere and awesome staff! I definitely recommend Ô de Casa! Can't wait to return!

• 19th Jul 2015

O de Casa Hostel was the best hostel I've ever been in my life. There are too many things to do there, like events every night! It's amazing! I went to Corinthians game, and the staffs helped me how to arrive in Corinthians Stadium. The hostel attended all my needs. The food in the bar is very delicious, and the breakfast was the best that I took in all hostels that I've been. I really recommend!

• 9th Jul 2015

O de casa is a great hostel, very beautiful with good athmosfere and nice stuff. You can easly relax there, meet some friends, like other travelers or local friends of the hostel. Rooms are cosy and spacious enough, nice and open common area, nice breakfast, bar open almost every day... very recommended!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Poland

A great hostel to stay in, really nice staff and a cool bar with a rooftop which Is perfect for breakfast in the morning. The rooms are nice and spacious and the beds are really comfy. The staff all speak really good English and are so so helpful. Showers were nice and hot and the wifi was amazing. Only negative, the breakfast could have been bigger, was limited to small piece of cake, one roll and piece of fruit.

Great localization and very friendly staff! Really enjoyed my stay

Everything was amazing! Thanks for having me.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great hostel, with nice staff and good vibe. However it was a little quite when I was there, perhaps it was just bad timing

We were there for 2 nights in a private room and we loved the hostel! It's very cozy and the atmosphere is great. Also the staff if super friendly and helped us with everything we needed. pessoal, muito obrigado pela nossa estadia fantástica em SP! Voltaremos :) Abraços, Manoela e Thierry

We had an amazing time at Ô de Casa. Nice location, good rooms, nice bar, etc. It's a good place to get out of the big city choas for a while and to relax. Big up to the staff! Friendly, helpfull, and fun people. Definitely going back soon

• 17th May 2015
  • Belgium

Thanks for everything! Our stay was just amazing, in the best Hostel i have ever been! The staff was very friendly and helped us with everything! the Hostel was clean and had a Great atmosphere! The bar is also very nice and breakfast really good!

• 7th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Only stayed here for one night probably wouldn't if stayed longer. Didn't really rate the atmosphere. But it was all good.

A funky little hostel well located in the cool Vila madalena area. Nice big dorm rooms & a quaint setup with a little bar with cool staff who were really friendly & helpful. Security not the best as every man & his dog is able to walk into the rooms as they are not locked however the rooms have individual lockers so this wasn't really a big problem.

The employees working in the hostel were not always easy to identity as such, not very helpful concerning the facilties. it seemed like they themselves were there for vacation. toilettes were almost always blocked and the sinks to wash dishes was often blocked too. one shower took fire while some roommate of us was showering, the electricity boxes of some showers spred lightenings when you you turned on the water. signs to take short showers everywhere, even though every shower dropped water

Located in a cool area. Only stayed one night between travels so didn't really get to check out the hostel but it seemed like it could be s great place if there were more guests. The beds were really hard and gave us a back pain.

A vibrant hostel in São Paulo's bohemian district. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the bar is lively and sociable. The food is also amazing. We were really glad we chose this hostel. Great atmosphere and there is lots to do and see nearby.

Great location, about a 15 min walk to the metro and just two stops away from Republic, and a block away from chilled bars and restaurants. Staff were nice and really helpful. Good hostel!

Lovely staff, very helpful. Location in Vila madalena is much like shoreditch in london- über cool night life.