Ô de Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha, 385, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

All good and we had a good time there; the staff is friendly and helpful. Just one small possible improvement: the breakfast could be served with few more things as it is fairly light right now

Really great cafe at this hostel - a great deal in good food and drinks. We stayed in a private room - which is across the street which means crossing through some traffic which wasn't a big deal. The staff really were helpful to everyone and spoke a bunch of language and know a ton about all kinds of things to do, how to get around, etc. breakfast was good, too.

Nice staff and atmosphere, the bat also serves delicious sandwiches and drinks for half the price for guests. Recommended!

I stayed twice at Ô and loved it. Top location in trendy Via Madalena neighborhood. Staff - Camila, Maria, Sinca (ok, I totally misspelled that name), Juliana, Valerio, Eric, etc. - is awesome and always helpful. Aaaaand: By far the best (included) breakfast I had in the last six months (sandwich, fresh fruits, cake/brownies, hot tea, iced tea, coffee). Try the hot Brie sandwich at the bar for lunch. Its half the price for guests and delicious! All said. Would always go back.

Wish we could of stayed longer to relax at this cute little hostel! Everything was great!

Really nice place in villa Madalena, staff puts in a lot of effort for you to enjoy your stay.

Great hostel!! I will definitely be back here for sure. All the staff were super friendly and nice, and despite being the only foreign person stopping in the hostel (with lots of Brazilian guests)...the staff made an effort to chat. It's the small things that count at this hostel. There's a great breakfast, a bar and a family atmosphere to this place,...my Portuguese was almost fluent by the time I left!! Will be back in Sao Paulo and back to O de Casa Hostel again soon! Thanks guys

Excellent stay at the O de casa, the staff was really friendly and showed me around. Maracuya caipirinhas are a must! Little note: A little explanation on how the hot water works on the "appartment" side of the hostel would have been good.

• 23rd Jul 2015

I was staying one night at the hostel, it was amazing, staff was friendly. People that stayed there was amazing and the staff made people come together by making activities, the location is amazing! Really near to everything in Vila madalena! I would defiantly stay there at any time again

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Denmark

The Ô de Casa Hostel is like a home, actually, is a house and the people that work there make the hostel be a home! =D It's very nice place to stay.

• 22nd Jul 2015

My staying at Ô de Casa Hostel it was amazing. A place with a good energy located in one of the coolest neighborhood of Sao Paulo - Vila Madalena. The staff guys were very helpful and always trying to help. The Hostel have a very interesting week programmation with activities almost all the days. I loved the wednesday night with free caipirinhas and Karaoke. I definitely will come back.

• 21st Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Great atmosphere and awesome staff! I definitely recommend Ô de Casa! Can't wait to return!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • janainasilveira93734

O de Casa Hostel was the best hostel I've ever been in my life. There are too many things to do there, like events every night! It's amazing! I went to Corinthians game, and the staffs helped me how to arrive in Corinthians Stadium. The hostel attended all my needs. The food in the bar is very delicious, and the breakfast was the best that I took in all hostels that I've been. I really recommend!

• 9th Jul 2015

I've had an amazing time in Ô de Casa. It is truely one of the best, if not the best hostels i've ever stayed in, and that says something. Breakfast is great, hygene is good, facilities are comfortable, location is perfect, atmosphere is homely. But most of all: the staff is awesome! These people make you feel at home from the first moment. They are so nice, helpful and friendly. They gave me tips on where to go, what to eat, and which Brazilian music to go and find. Highly recommended!!

• 6th Jul 2015

O de casa is a great hostel, very beautiful with good athmosfere and nice stuff. You can easly relax there, meet some friends, like other travelers or local friends of the hostel. Rooms are cosy and spacious enough, nice and open common area, nice breakfast, bar open almost every day... very recommended!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Poland

A great hostel to stay in, really nice staff and a cool bar with a rooftop which Is perfect for breakfast in the morning. The rooms are nice and spacious and the beds are really comfy. The staff all speak really good English and are so so helpful. Showers were nice and hot and the wifi was amazing. Only negative, the breakfast could have been bigger, was limited to small piece of cake, one roll and piece of fruit.

Great localization and very friendly staff! Really enjoyed my stay

Everything was amazing! Thanks for having me.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great hostel, with nice staff and good vibe. However it was a little quite when I was there, perhaps it was just bad timing

Really nice hostel at the heart of Vila Madalena, one of the best neighborhoods to feel to experience how São Paulo could be lovely and exciting. The decoration of the place is creative and, at the same time make you feel like home. The staff is another great thing, really nice people that is always there to talk and to help you!

• 20th Jun 2015