OH Casa Sintra Reviews

Rua Gago Countinho 2, Sintra, Portugal

It was an amazing place. Sintra probably was my best holiday experience and part of that is due this hostal!! Then I went to Albufeira and the other Hostal was so bad that I had to leave!! So well done for Casa Oh Sintra

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Spain

We loved our stay at oh casa. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. It is a little out of the way but great access to restaurants and transportation.

• 6th Aug 2015

Great location. Really helpful staff. Alan set me up for an amazing few days in Sintra, wish I'd had longer. Really quiet but cosy hostel with lots of homey to relax in, lots of nice touches that made it feel more like a boutique hotel. Great place to recoup in.

Lovely atmosphere and staff.

Only one 4 bed dorm and it's a renovated outhouse, the rest is more b'n'b. So so cute. Has its own bathroom and kitchen. In the main town not the super touristy area but easy walk to bus and train station. Staff (Aussie Anna) were extremely lovely. Would stay here again any day.

Having a hostel room in what is otherwise a handsome BnB was a real treat. Beautiful and welcome place and Claire was very helpful.

i recomend this place. Staff is very friendly.

View all Sintra Bed and Breakfasts