OH Casa Sintra Reviews

Rua Gago Countinho 2, Sintra, Portugal

We arrived, no staff was waiting for us (around 6pm, not late at night). They left a note telling us to call a number. Lucky I had a phone with internet, or it would have been impossible. Called and they explained where the keys were (not very safe). Btw, forced the door and it opened, locks not that strong... Anyway, we were told the recep would come at 10pm. We went to dinner and returned to the hostel to wait for the recep but she never came! The lights went down whenever we turned heat on :(

Absolutely brilliant! Danila, Maya and Hugo were wonderful hosts. Hugo's meal is a must, and the girls went above and beyond when it comes to settling you in and providing touristy information. . Location was fine, probably being a bit harsh, but had to mark them down for something. Loved the place.

It was an amazing place. Sintra probably was my best holiday experience and part of that is due this hostal!! Then I went to Albufeira and the other Hostal was so bad that I had to leave!! So well done for Casa Oh Sintra

• 31st Aug 2015