OKAY Guesthouse Reviews

No.3BEo, 258 Street, Sang kat Chaktomok, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

french manager was very rude, bedroom dirt, curtains didn't close, tuck tuck drivers outside pester you like mad so just say no and find one yourself

Great hotel, but got taxi service from the guesthouse to airport through the guesthouse. The taxi never arrived and asked for a refund of just the taxi service and the guesthouse wouldn't refund. ended up finding a street taxi to catch my flight lest risk giant rebooking fees for missed flights. I'd say be weary of the booking services from the guesthouse.

Everything OK, but nothing out of the ordinary. Price a bit high but probably average in the area.

Situated near the riverfront, and with a team of smily tuktuk and moto drivers outside, Okay Guesthouse is in a great location. My room was small and my bathroom smaller but it was clean and functional. The best thing is the restaurant as this is where you meet all the other fun people who are staying there. A must if you are travelling alone. The food is yummy too.

This hostel is perfectly named - Okay Guesthouse is by definition, 'okay'. Our double room was cleaned ok (window looked straight into the corridor - not ok), location was ok, staff ok, food ok, so overall, it was an okay stay.

Nice price.

Great food, and great staff. Only small thing, was the mattress getting tired.

I got small nice room with aircon, hot shower, cozy mattress and pillow. There was communication gap - I get no replies to emails I send in regards of booking, however upon check-in instead of single with shared br I get single en-suite for a same price, so have no complains ;-) Do mind that rooms really vary (i.e. inner rooms and ones at the lower floors facing walls), so price reflects different value pretty accurate. I was completely satisfied with what I get for $13.