OKAY Guesthouse Reviews

No.3BEo, 258 Street, Sang kat Chaktomok, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice price.

Great food, and great staff. Only small thing, was the mattress getting tired.

I got small nice room with aircon, hot shower, cozy mattress and pillow. There was communication gap - I get no replies to emails I send in regards of booking, however upon check-in instead of single with shared br I get single en-suite for a same price, so have no complains ;-) Do mind that rooms really vary (i.e. inner rooms and ones at the lower floors facing walls), so price reflects different value pretty accurate. I was completely satisfied with what I get for $13.

← Back to search results