OM Montreal Reviews

850 Sherbrooke Street East, Montreal, Canada

I was double-charged for the deposit. Overcharge refunded when I noticed the next day, though with the complaint that they didn't charge me for late checkout (there wasn't anyone around!). Extremely creaky beds. A little grimy and I'm hardly a cleanliness-minded person. Codes can easily be reused, and most of the time there was nobody around to notice.

Great host, made me feel right at home. The host provided a lot of food/drinks in the fridge to share with the the housemates. I loved the atmosphere like the patio with chairs and the beautiful green in the backyard. I liked the layout of the house and location, was close to everything or easily accessible. Would definitely return here if ever in Montreal again.

• 7th Jun 2014