6.1
Good 272 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 272 Total Reviews
OMG Backpacker Located at 219 Rizal Avenue, , Puerto Princesa City.
Philippines
Puerto Princesa City Palawan 5300 219 Rizal Avenue
61% 272
9.7404109 118.7389013
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2016
5.1

Front desk officer doesnt care if the bathroom is dirty or not. I complained about the bathroom smelling like pee was everywhere. We can even smell it from our room. Geez. And she did NOTHING AT ALL saying "because mam this is just a backpackers hostel". Dear, I travel alot and always stay at cheap backpackers hostel but this, my friends, is the WORST. No curtains at all. Wifi not working. Useless front desk officer always not around. You have to ring that bell a hundred times.Sorry not sorry

8th Sep 2016
5.1

The only thing I liked about this place was location - close to the airport, center of the town and not far from shopping mall. I wasn't able to lock the room at night from the inside and the gate as well as front door to the hostel were open the whole night so to feel safe I had to put the bed next to the door so it is harder for someone to get in. There was no privacy - even in bathroom and the room. The promised wifi didn't work for last month but they didn't mention that anywhere...