OMG House Reviews

219 Rizal Avenue, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

Big lockers, helpful staff and really nice atmosphere with benches outside and music. I must say that the cleanliness and facilities could have been better.

The Location is convenient near for the banks and restaurant.they also offer tours and has a friendly staff

I had a great time staying at the hostel. It's conveniently located near to the airport as well as close to shops and restaurants. The staff were kind and helpful. They helped me to arrange the underground river tour as well as accommodation in El Nido. I would recommend this place to anyone and would definitely stay there again.

• 30th Mar 2014

It's basic but you get what you pay for. THE STAFF ARE AMAZING. You can't fault them at all!!! Lovely and fun but chille and respect your privacy. The manager knows everything about the local area and can arrange torus and hostels in el nido. The bar is goo and cheap!! Nice addition guys! I've stayed here twice and I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I returned. Would like to have a simple breakfast on offer.. But that's not necessity.

best location amazing staff you can walk to restaurants ,shops & food market

Amazing staff, great location and atmosphere, basic and good value. Making improvements all the time. Would recommend.

We booked a dorm but were given a private room for our group of three which was nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful, however they got the some information wrong about the cost of a trip to the underground cave. Puerto princesa was very hot and the fan was not effective enough to keep us cool. The hostel is well located for getting to th airport and places to eat/bars. There was no light in the toilet, and the door was a weird metal door that didnt close. The room light wasnt great.

Really enjoyed my stay at OMG. The staff on the front desk were very helpful, friendly and honest with respect to booking tours and onward travel. They were very obliging in sorting a trip to the Underground river for me, at the last minute! Great chilled out music played out across the bench chill-out area. I felt the design and layout of the hote shouldn't work - but somehow it did. One lock on one bathroom was broken so the other one got a bit wrecked, but GREAT location in the central strip.

Wonderful family owning this place! They let us taste cacao and another fruit growing in the yard! Really helpful with everything!

Only stayed one night but left a good impression. Seemed easy to socialise, dorms were clean, staff informative, good location to transfer to the airport. No lock on main door to dorm, but lockers provided and it's set down a driveway.

Central location in puerto to go anywhere you just have to use your feet or pay some piso for the tricycle. The staffs are so friendly and love them. The bathroom is a bit small but consider what u have paid it is worth it

Well located close to the airport and bars and places to eat. The staff here are amazing and so helpful. Basic but great value and a good place to meet other travellers.

Good location, nice staff. Security could be better as we didn't have any keys for the dorm room. But overall had a nice stay

OMG has a good location, but it's quite dirty and isn't properly represented like the photos online. The building is in dire need of a good cleaning, and they don't seem to be doing anything to remedy that. Our room actually had a line of ants coming in through a crack and going right into one of the beds (probably looking for scraps of food that were never vacuumed up). EVERYTHING about the place seemed very run-down. It seemed like they weren't trying at all to keep it in good condition.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Unfortunately I had a terrible stay at OMG. They are in the process of getting their Hostel finished and when it is done I'm sure it will be great. I didn't enjoy my stay because the room and the hostel in general was very dirty.The hallways were dirty and very dark. My room was not very clean, the sheets were not clean, there were dead cockroaches under the bed and on the floor, the bed was saggy and just plain horrible. The shower was not good, the shower sprayed water everywhere but on me.

very nice staff, good location, good price i recommend

Staff is amazingly helpful , is very well located, atmosphere is really good has this homely vive. Very good value for money , you get for what u pay don't expect a 5 star hotel. I definitely recommend it to anyone. I wish there were more places like this around philipines . Thank you

A warm and welcoming hostel tucked in behind the busy street, with an awesome little bar and restaurant to hang out at. It's new so there's a bit of construction going on during the day but they never disturb you. Staff is also amazing! I'll visit again soon

• 11th Jan 2014

Good basic cheap accommodation, located only a short tricycle ride from the airport. The staff were lovely and very helpful.

• 10th Jan 2014

You pay virtually nothing (come on now!) and are shown great hospitality! (Negative people these days should not travel). Location was perfect for our quick layovers to and fro Manila and the staff could not have been more assisting! They answered all our questions regarding El Nido and the river tour. Add a guitar, comfy couches, and internet terminals to make it way better. We really appreciate it all the help we get traveling their wonderful country... Salamat po OMG :)

View all Puerto Princesa City Hostels