OMG House Reviews

219 Rizal Avenue, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

Great staff!! But noisy as they do karaoke till about midnight sometimes. Hot in the dorm. Great location in the town close to the airport.

The dorm room in the basement is very stuffy. 12 beds for a small room is too much and no A/C. You can hardly breathe. And the toilet and bathroom facility is too poor, the smallest place i have ever seen, like an airplane lavatory. But the staff are too friendly always smiling, but the facilities is very very poor.

great staff who made me feel at home, came back there for a second stay!

• 4th Mar 2015

there isnt a key for the dorm. It's just knock on the door.. Other than that, really nice. Really friendly staff

• 3rd Mar 2015

OMG has a friendly, helpful staff, but they were confused about bookings and difficult to find at times. The rooms weren't super clean and the bathrooms were horrendous... No pressure in the shower resulted in little more than a trickle of water, all of the toilets required a bucket for flushing, and the bathroom didn't have a light in it. The hostel serves food which was nice, and there was a stage / live music. Personally, I had an early flight so I wish I'd known it was more of party vibe.

no problems at all. well located - we walked to there from the airport (+- 1km). Very helpful and nice staff. A very good start for the Palawan experience.

Cheap place, very nice people friendly and helpful. I will recommend this address in Puerto Princesa.

Perfect place to stay, the stuff is just amazing and so friendly i felt like being at home there!

• 20th Feb 2015

I arrived late and most people were already out for dinner. I was reading on my bed when 2 staff members invited me to hop in the van and get some dinner at a restaurant a ways away. We went to small but popular spot I'd never find on my own. The facilities are average, but the staff was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful during my stay.

• 17th Feb 2015

No hot water, same everywhere on Phills.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Belarus

THE LOCKERS ARE BROKEN. WI FI ONLY IN COOMON ROOM. NOT VERY CLEAN.

Great cheap place to stay, walking distance from most of the local attractions and airport. very easy to find a restaurant to eat, this is great value for money and very clean. Not sure what people rave about with regard to the toilets they are fine. very friendly staff. Thanks!

Stayed here twice now, it's a perfect location, the staff were helpful and friendly. There's some negative reviews on this place but there unjustified in my opinion. For the price it's spot on! Scott Gregory. England

I think the negative reviews on this place shouldn't put you off staying here, I think some people expect far to much from a hostel priced at only 250p. The location is excellent, right near the airport. The women at the desk bent over backwards to help me and warn me on the tricycle drivers trying to rip you off. I've stayed here twice now and it's fine!

Arrived expecting a twin room but had booked a double due to a miscommunication between hostelworld and the hostel. The lady was understanding and shifted things around so that we got a free upgrade to a 3 bed room with en suite for the same bargain price of 300 pesos. Friendly and helpful staff the whole time we were there. Had some great food down at baywalk in the evenings (recommended by hostel staff). Pleasant stay. Returned on our way back to manila.

• 17th Jan 2015

Lovely people and nice environment, even though it does not has hot water, but this seems to be normal in all hostels in Palawan, anyway you will always enjoy a refreshing shower with the hot weather.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

This hostel was grotty. The staff were chatty but information provided was consistently misleading. I do not recommend staying here.

• 30th Dec 2014

A true hostel in a central location, rooms were tidy and staff were extremely helpful with all our questions

the staff are lovely and the location for Puerto Princesa is great, but the facilities are the nicest. the dorm is very cramped and hot and the bathrooms/toilets arent the best.

Really helpful staff, but the place isn't very clean especially the bathrooms.

View all Puerto Princesa City Hostels