ONCE in Cape Town

Fabulous 217 Total Reviews
Fabulous 217 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 31-40
9th Feb 2017

Excellent spot for travellers who want to experience action adn party and meet new people. Especially in the evening on the terrace and i the Yours Truly bar there are many people and a DJ usually spins the tables. Having stayed oin other hostels in Cape Town this was by far the best for meeting people on property. If you look for a quiete place, this is not recommended but for anyone I met this was fine. Good for single travellers and groups.

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Once in Cape Town is awesome hostel and specially staff is so lovely- Bernardo help me a lot and make me feel like at home, so Once in Cape Town = Once more THANKS A LOT! 🌎🤗❤️🤓

30th Dec 2016

Great hostel. Awesome staff, awesome location, fantastic social atmosphere, great bar with lots of locals, daily and most night events. Highly recommend. Special shout out to Justine and management for being legends.

• Shikharmadan
  • India, Male, 25-30
24th Dec 2016

The Place is full of energy and good vibe. The staff is extremely friendly and would go an extra step in making you feel at ease. Looking back, it was probably one of the more positive staff I've seen across in any hostel I've been to in the past. Shap Shap.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
10th Dec 2016
7.1

Thanx guys, this team is very special and work well together.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
30th Nov 2016
6.9

I stayed in a few hostels in Cape Town and this was my least favourite. The bar downstairs is very cool, and its located on one of my favourite streets in Cape Town but its not doing so well as a hostel. The rooms are tiny, resulting in no air and crazy heat. I wasnt able to sleep much while staying here. The only social area is the bar, but than again so is any bar. For me it had all the downsides of a hostel without the upsides. Its a bar with beds basically.

23rd Nov 2016

I stayed in a number of hostels in Cape Town and this is by far the best! The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful, the private parking lot saved us a lot of hassle with our rental car, and the overall vibe of the hostel was 'the place to be'. If they're not already booked, then don't hesitate...Once In Cape Town is awesome!!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th Nov 2016

I stayed in Once with my brother for 7 nights. I would have given this hostel a perfect review but unfortunately there was a confusion with the 2nd part of our, booking that caused us us to be moved into a room that had bugs. That truly sucked and on top of that we left clothing to be washed and it wasn't. The staff tried to remedy these situations by changing us into a different room and paying for our taxi to the airport but it would have been better if the mistakes were never made.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

Really nice hostel. It worth it to spend a little bit more money for such a great place. Amazing stuff. The beds are really comfortable with lockers incl plug. Closed by long street. Highly recommend ☺

• England, Male, 41+
28th Aug 2016

Absolutely excellent value, staff amazing and can help no problem. Lively atmosphere, no complaints whatsoever, a must for any one - A ★★★★★ :-)