ONE80º Hostel - Alexanderplatz Reviews

Otto-Braun-Strasse 65, Berlin, Germany

We booked a 6person dorm. Got a 4 person and we were the only people in it for our 3 night stay. Had a great ensuite. Rooms were insanely clean, the shower was amazing. Each person gets two lockers. Went on the pub crawl and met tons of people! Beds were super comfy. Amazing stay!!

Had some fun time over here thx very clean! and helpfull staff :)

• 27th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and nicely decorated. The fact that there was a a bar and a club downstairs was great. The only downside was that there was extra charge for towels and breakfast, considering that the hostel was one of the most expensive ones on offer in Berlin.

This hostel is in an excellent location, has a great atmosphere and accommodations. The only complaint I have is that the WiFi was neither strong nor consistent.

Was a good hostal, good people and nice atmosphere. The only think is that the washroom smelled bad but in general perfect.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Good place to stay but the poor quality of the internet speed would be likely a reason I would not go back.

• 31st Dec 2015

Modern hostel and nice staff

Check-in at 15h They charge (a lot) to store your luggage The room wasn't very clean

The bathroom is open style which means you have to see other naked body when you taking a shower. Despite it is quite weird but usually the bathroom is empty. Brand new hostel with excellent facilities, large and spacious common area where you could get a seat easily.Good ventilation in the room. Two plugs for each bed. Perhaps the best hostel in Berlin.

Good rooms, every bed its own power-connection; and a light. Easy lockers, also perfectly working as dividers between the beds. Clean, good showers, near U-bahn station... Almost everything was positive... Actually only one downsize... already known by the staff, but nothing they could do... The WIFI-connection is poor... I'm used to better, and it's really a reason for me to pick another Hostel next time I go to Berlin, despite of the perfect rooms.

Extremely clean rooms and toilet. Could better indicate the bed numbers.

Cool hostel with a great interior and vibe to it. The staff was very accommodating, though as a solo traveler I'd like a smaller place with more of a family vibe. Overall it was a great stay in Berlin and I'd recommend it to bigger groups traveling through this cool city.

Directions to the hostel from the airport was not clear enough. I still had to rely on Google maps.

The location was great, Alexanderplatz is in the centre of Berlin and every single metro line stops here. The room we booked (4 persons, ensuite) was great and really clean. More than enough space to store you luggage and plenty of power sockets. Staff wasn't that great though. Didn't make you feel really welcome.. The guy behind the counter during breakfast on Sunday was plain rude and made us feel really unwanted..

I have travelled a lot in the past few years and all around the world. This place is by far one of the nicest places i have stayed! It was so clean I even saw them scrubbing the floors after guests had left! The decor is nice and the beds are as comfy as your expect a hostel bed to be! The location is very central and easy to find lots of trips to do from the hostel. I came for my birthday weekend. I loved it and would recommend to anyone!!

• 11th Dec 2015

Pretty cool! Just stayed 2 nights and didn't have the best roommates, but that's not the hostel's fault, I loveed the bar they have there and the atmosphere, it was packed of young people! They've got this tours around they city which are pretty helpful and also this night clubs tour which is awesome.

Couldn't find any ladies toilets anywhere other than the club- had to run down to the basement in the middle of the night. Was directed to the wrong floors multiple times by members of staff Bar ran out of all alcohol except warm beer by 11.30pm

• 27th Nov 2015

I spent 3 amazing days . Everybody was so Nice . I advice

• 9th Nov 2015

Good value for the location (aprox. 5 min away from Alexanderplatz). It is a 10 story building. We stayed in two different 6 person mixed dorms. For the first two nights we stayted in the 4th floor and the shower and bathroom were separated from each other, which was nice. The other night we stayed at the 10th floor in a room that had standard shower/bathroom facilities. The room in this floor was not as clean as the first one. It seems they had not cleaned the last guest's garbage.

Such a nice hostel! super modern and clean, met really nice people and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Didnt use the bar here as I only stayed a couple nights, but loved the atmosphere of the place. Will definitely stay here next time I come to Berlin! well worth the price!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3