ONE80º Hostel - Alexanderplatz Reviews

Otto-Braun-Strasse 65, Berlin, Germany

Amazing time!! Nothing to complain and good bar inside. Easy access to train station but far from main attractions.

I only spent one night but my room was smelling really bad and the floor was all sticky, as someone had droped alcohol all over it. The location on the other hand is good. Wouldn't stay again thou

Very convenient location, nice comfortable beds and also the atmosphere was good, with many young people.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • India

Great location...right at alexanderplatz...right next to primark and other great shops.....girlfriend was orgasmic while shopping....wifi is a bit sluggish but still useable....great breakfast....rooms and halls are nicely decorated....

The hostel is very good! Well located, clean, the staff is very friendly. There only one reason I didn't give the maximun grade at facilities, the wifi sometimes didn't work, and would take 15 minutes or more to have it back. But besides that everything was perfect!

My room was dirty. They don't even change the sheets, and the room stank to fish because someone had thrown food and they didnt take out the garbage.

I liked it a lot, thanks!

Cool place with nice stuff. Really worth it! Commend to everyone!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • China

One80 is a massive in size, more like a hotel with a large downstairs seating area and bar. It's good to chill out and have a drink with friends, though I didn't meet many people down here. I was traveling in the off-season, so I'm sure it'd be different in summer. The rooms were clean and a nice size, the staff were always really helpful. Location is great too, walking distance to the train station

Nice Hostel near Alexanderplatz! The staff have a careless behavior.

I would stay here again other than the fact they give you wifi codes that last about 5 minutes then you have to go down and get more. Good place other than the fact that the wifi literally doesn't work for over 5 minutes.

Room cleaners stole some of our things, like cosmetic, parfumes...

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very clean hostel. I did find that it lacked a tiny bit of charm. Comfortable bed though so that is a positive!

• 23rd Oct 2014

One of the best.

When I arrived, 2 guys at the reception were super rude to me but the others were really great. Also, as they have the bar next to the reception, you will find many people drunk going up and down using the elevator as they have no bathrooms in the bar. I've stayed for 4 days and cleaning I had only once (and they even didn't put paper in the toilet ). Lift is horrible to use as they have only two to serve hundreds of people. Be patience as It can take more than 5 minutes waiting for it.

Disappointing the bar/dance floor was shut while is was there. good hostel apart from that.

Great location, 10-15min walk from the Alexanderplatz station that is great when carrying a backpack that is half your size. Staff is really helpful; I originally could only book one night through hostelworld, after giving them a call they accommodated with very short notice. They have shared bathrooms/showers in the floor which is not the best but didn't have issues waiting for a shower or anything. The wi-fi in my room was really slow and needed to go down to the lobby for better reception.

Only stayed here for a single night after missing my flight to Madrid. Didn't go out or try to meet people in the bar because I was so hungover coming from Oktoberfest, but it seemed to have a good vibe. More like a hotel style building with hostel style rooms and shared bathrooms. Had to pay for a day locker when I wanted to leave my bag there before heading to the airport after checking out.

Nice clean hostel, very large and hotel-like. Staff were friendly and very helpful. No kitchen, but the ground floor is a bar so food is available for a price. Close to lots of shopping and restaurants and easy access to the centre of Berlin.

Newly built chain hostel, clean and modern. Has elevators, electrical sockets near beds, laundromat, but no kitchen. The common room looks nice, but blasting club music all the time makes socializing difficult. The breakfast is very expensive and when you get to the end, you learn that orange juice and croissants are extras! HORRIBLE Wi-Fi that never went faster than dial-up. The showers on my floor were closed for most of my stay, and I had to go 4 floors down.

• 16th Sep 2014