ONE80º Hostel - Alexanderplatz Reviews

Otto-Braun-Strasse 65, Berlin, Germany

Bathrooms were out of order on multiple floors, at least thats what i was told. Instead of upgrading my room or some form of compensation thaey expected me to ascend 4 floors to use the bathroom

Location is good, and security excellent. Lobby is small and like a disco - booming music at all times, and full to the top with teenagers. In shared rooms there is no division by gender - adding up the teen populations, you end up picking female underwear everywhere while in the room. You have to pay for any extras - towels, soap, lockpads, etc.

• 14th Apr 2015

not much to compain about.

The hostel is great. Good localization and perfect atmosphere. The toilets are ample and clean. Unfortunately, my bag was stolen (just my bag, my clothes and others stuffs are left). When I talked to staffs, one of them went to police with me to tell the case and after that, he gave a new baggage that had in the hostel. The attendance was perfect.

Great location if you are not sure where to go in the city. Tram is also very close and only a few stops to get in any tourist area/ site. Only flaw would be bathrooms weren't restalked with soap etc the whole time of our stay.

• 20th Mar 2015

The room was small and our toilet had problems: after each use, there are water come out on the floor. Breakfast costs 5.9 euro, and it is horrible! Check out is 10 am, otherwise 5 euro more.

The pillows need to be bigger, there could be more activities for the people to engage and socialise. The showers and toilets were really clean and the pub crawls were really fun.

• 20th Feb 2015

Wifi is rather poor

Should have a kitchen

Amazing time!! Nothing to complain and good bar inside. Easy access to train station but far from main attractions.

I only spent one night but my room was smelling really bad and the floor was all sticky, as someone had droped alcohol all over it. The location on the other hand is good. Wouldn't stay again thou

Very convenient location, nice comfortable beds and also the atmosphere was good, with many young people.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • India

Great location...right at alexanderplatz...right next to primark and other great shops.....girlfriend was orgasmic while shopping....wifi is a bit sluggish but still useable....great breakfast....rooms and halls are nicely decorated....

The hostel is very good! Well located, clean, the staff is very friendly. There only one reason I didn't give the maximun grade at facilities, the wifi sometimes didn't work, and would take 15 minutes or more to have it back. But besides that everything was perfect!

My room was dirty. They don't even change the sheets, and the room stank to fish because someone had thrown food and they didnt take out the garbage.

I liked it a lot, thanks!

Cool place with nice stuff. Really worth it! Commend to everyone!

One80 is a massive in size, more like a hotel with a large downstairs seating area and bar. It's good to chill out and have a drink with friends, though I didn't meet many people down here. I was traveling in the off-season, so I'm sure it'd be different in summer. The rooms were clean and a nice size, the staff were always really helpful. Location is great too, walking distance to the train station

Nice Hostel near Alexanderplatz! The staff have a careless behavior.

I would stay here again other than the fact they give you wifi codes that last about 5 minutes then you have to go down and get more. Good place other than the fact that the wifi literally doesn't work for over 5 minutes.