ONE80º Hostel - Alexanderplatz

Fabulous 1992 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2017
6.6

The location was great, though the staff weren't all that friendly when we asked for things to do or places to go for food. The only friendly staff members were on the pub crawl but they were from a different company. The hostel itself was really cool, lots of rooms so there were tons of people to meet from all over. The bathrooms on our floor didn't have soap so I had to go out and get a bar of soap for my room. Otherwise it was a great place to stay if you are super busy with plans for the day

• gabriellagabrielle
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2017
7.4

PLEASE READ!!! This was the first hostel I have stayed in, the place is in a good location from the U and buses. Good location, the staff was friendly except for a night staff member who seemed to be annoyed by everything. I tried to avoid him, the cleaning staff was HORRIBLE!!!! THEY DONT CHANGE THE BLANKETS!! I watch them just fold and lay the dirty blanket for the next guest, I was there for 8 days and I used the dirty sheets from previous guest. THEY DONT CLEAN except the garbage can.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Mar 2017
6.9

If I had to sum this hostel up in one word it would be 'meh'. Location is great- about a five minute walk from Alexanderplatz station with great transport links to the city. Quite a good atmosphere in the area too. Wish I could say the same about the hostel. When I arrived, I thought I'd walked into a 14 year olds birthday party. Pub crawl was average. Staff didn't know much about the area or nightlife but hostel was clean and secure. I wouldn't return in a rush. Not a place for solo travellers

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

Overall good experience, staff could have been nicer/more helpful, and the beds were not very comfortable, but everything was clean and the location was great!

• Brazil, All Female Group, 31-40
2nd Mar 2017

I had a lovely time.... all perfect

25th Feb 2017

Overalls very good hostel, the staff were friendly for the most part and there's a pub crawl if you're into that. The decor of the hostel is great and the dorm rooms have lots of storage that you can secure with a padlock (bring a padlock with a wide enough loop to fit). The only problem I encountered was after check in I saw my bed had been used so I went to reception and they insisted no one slept in it and shrugged it off. It turns out there was and I was forced to sort it out myself.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017

Good for a quiet night but the bar is overpriced and there is not much atmosphere.

23rd Feb 2017

Staff was very friendly and willing to help with transportation and recommendations. The rooms and bathrooms always seemed very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. It's also in a great central location, with lots of great places to eat and shop nearby. We also liked that they had a few group activities available, especially because the hostel is pretty large. Though it wasn't a huge deal, my only two complaints would be that the showers were communal and the wifi could be very spotty.

• Kay23jojo
  • England, Male, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017

ONE80º Hostel - Alexanderplatz was a good stay, i stayed here with one other friend, unfortunately they couldn't put us in the same room due to booking at separate times but the girl at the reception was really helpful in putting us in rooms next to each other. The hostel had a really good vibe, looks exactly like the pictures and the staff were helpful. The hostel isn't too far from a lot of the main sites, located really close to the underground station and a shopping mall which is good.

• jkgunterman
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
21st Feb 2017

Super awesome place! Really close to the main train station and tons of restaurants. Not far from all the sights. Beds are super comfortable. Showers are open bay so If your shun not the place for you. Wifi works great.