OPERA Hostel Reviews

Walkmühlstr. 13, Erfurt, Germany

My only big complaint is that the Wi - Fi is not free, but you have to pay 1 euro per hour in order to use it.the kitchen is big and the rooms are clean.also,check out at 12 is a plus! I would stay here again

The hostel is located a bit far from the central station but close to the center. You have to pay for the bedlinen and the Wifi is not included on the price.

My swimming pant and swimming caps have disapeared after i leave the hostel, forgetting them in the room.

The hostel was ok for one night stay, bu there is barely any hostel atmosphere as I am used to it - you don not meet up and just get into a random conversation - seems more like the place to stay and store your stuff, Other bummer: Wifi was not free and very weak, only available in the halls... But very clean and well maintained!

No keys to the rooms (open room doors 24h a day) do not support the feeling of security. The seven bed dormitory was to small for seven people in one room! (unfortunately that was the case). Besides, reaching our room we had to go through some other room with guests, what wasn't comfortable neither for them nor for us. Staff was nice and location is good as well, but because of the above mentioned I wouldn't recommend it.

• 16th Aug 2014