OPERA Hostel Reviews

Walkmühlstr. 13, Erfurt, Germany

I know it was winter and not busy, most of the heat was turned off ( it could be turned on ) so the hostel was cold and so where some of the staff. Yes the owner/main manager did help with other booking and I am greatful for that. Lack of information about what was happening or maybe saying it in English as I was there during a festival and know body could tell me much about it.

My only big complaint is that the Wi - Fi is not free, but you have to pay 1 euro per hour in order to use it.the kitchen is big and the rooms are clean.also,check out at 12 is a plus! I would stay here again

The hostel is located a bit far from the central station but close to the center. You have to pay for the bedlinen and the Wifi is not included on the price.