OPERA Hostel Reviews

Walkmühlstr. 13, Erfurt, Germany

Their breakfast was good.

It's a wonderful hostel with great atmosphere and nice staffs. Besides the convenient location they just arranged anything in a very thoughtful way. I can say it's my best experience in all the hostels that I've overnighted. Just recommend.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • China

The Opera Hostel has a very classy fit-out; it is well-maintained and clean. Despite some small problems around my booking the staff were able to sort it out and I didn't have to pay extra. Some of the male staff have a bit of trouble managing a smile, but hey, whatever. The street outside gets fairly noisy on weekends with drunken revellers carousing.

quite a good place to choose in Erfurt - worth trying the breakfast. The only issue was that there were not free WIFI.