OPERA Hostel Reviews

Walkmühlstr. 13, Erfurt, Germany

quite a good place to choose in Erfurt - worth trying the breakfast. The only issue was that there were not free WIFI.

Nice hostel! Nothing to complain about. Breakfast is good though a bit pricey if u don't eat a lot (5€)! Would defintely come back. Atmosphere is also really good :)

I know it was winter and not busy, most of the heat was turned off ( it could be turned on ) so the hostel was cold and so where some of the staff. Yes the owner/main manager did help with other booking and I am greatful for that. Lack of information about what was happening or maybe saying it in English as I was there during a festival and know body could tell me much about it.