ORANGE Reviews

Vandele Bozitkovic 16, Hvar, Croatia

Very nice apartment,really want to come back again! Full facilities kitchen is great!

I love the stay at the Orange. There is a beautiful garden and a well equipped kitchen, the room is good. If I have to pick on something, it will be good if here is heater in the room. It could get cold at night in Oct.

I'm sorry, but each room has an air conditioner (cooling and heating)

Really comfortable and quiet house near the city centre and lovely owner. Unfortunately she can`t speak English but it wasn`t a problem, she gave us all the information we needed

One of my best experiences backpacking around the world I had in this hostel. First of all, the hostel is easily spotted as it lies really close to the center. The atmosphere and ambiance is highly confortable and cosy. All the facilities were extremely clean. You can also use a printer for free which really came in handy at that moment for me. Besides, a well equiped kitchen is like heaven when you get home starving. Go for it and you will not regret!

Great kitchen, good private room with bathroom and towels

Staff was really helpfull, confortable rooms and a good value for money. There are two buildings and the kitchen isn't in the main building, but is only 1 minute away and we had no problem using it. It's a five minutes walking distance to the city center.