ORANGE Reviews

Vandele Bozitkovic 16, Hvar, Croatia

The stay at Orange hostel was very pleasant. The host upgraded our room so as we could have a sea view. Room was clean and well equipped. There is an access to the kitchen which was helpful because at the time we were in hvar not many restaurants were open and they were rather expensive. The host provided many tips on what to see and in hvar.

Althought I booked just 2hours before i arrived, they were welcome us. The interior is so cute and clean. First time to get here was quite confused because there are a lot of alleys. But it's okay from 2nd time.

Very nice apartment,really want to come back again! Full facilities kitchen is great!

I love the stay at the Orange. There is a beautiful garden and a well equipped kitchen, the room is good. If I have to pick on something, it will be good if here is heater in the room. It could get cold at night in Oct.

I'm sorry, but each room has an air conditioner (cooling and heating)