ORANGE Reviews

Vandele Bozitkovic 16, Hvar, Croatia

I have never paid so little for a good private room! In most European countries a room like this would cost triple. The hostel was very nice and cozy and the sea view -yes, that's included- from the terrace was nice. Amazing value for money! Probably prices will be higher during the season but I warmly recommend this place. Above my room there was someone walking continuosly (at least half an hour, then I went to bed and put earplugs) with shoes on from 11pm and throwing some stuff onto a floor.

The stay at Orange hostel was very pleasant. The host upgraded our room so as we could have a sea view. Room was clean and well equipped. There is an access to the kitchen which was helpful because at the time we were in hvar not many restaurants were open and they were rather expensive. The host provided many tips on what to see and in hvar.

Althought I booked just 2hours before i arrived, they were welcome us. The interior is so cute and clean. First time to get here was quite confused because there are a lot of alleys. But it's okay from 2nd time.