ORANGE Reviews

Vandele Bozitkovic 16, Hvar, Croatia

Althought I booked just 2hours before i arrived, they were welcome us. The interior is so cute and clean. First time to get here was quite confused because there are a lot of alleys. But it's okay from 2nd time.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Very nice apartment,really want to come back again! Full facilities kitchen is great!

I love the stay at the Orange. There is a beautiful garden and a well equipped kitchen, the room is good. If I have to pick on something, it will be good if here is heater in the room. It could get cold at night in Oct.

I'm sorry, but each room has an air conditioner (cooling and heating)

Really comfortable and quiet house near the city centre and lovely owner. Unfortunately she can`t speak English but it wasn`t a problem, she gave us all the information we needed