Superb 1,035 Total Reviews
Superb 1,035 Total Reviews
Oak Hostel Zen Located at 3-3-3 negishi, Taito-ku, , Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 110-0003 3-3-3 negishi, Taito-ku
91% 1035
35.7220139 139.7809007
    Rooms available

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016
8.0

I read comments about wall could not protect voice or noise so I didnot expect too much. I did not know about private room's wall. Bed is comfortable and clean. Staff is nice. Location is good and quiet atmosphere.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

I stayed in the female single bed dorm which is very good. 3-4 beds in one zone and very quiet and cozy.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Safe, clean, modern place with fantastic English-speaking staff. Location is near to the station, it is unfortunate for the hostel that Uguisudani is a dump. During my stay I didn't get any of the party vibes that I noted from some other hostels and it was pretty quiet - to me this was a good thing. I go to Japan to meet friends living there and Japanese people, not to meet foreigners. Others may have different needs and may be disappointed. Definitely worth the money I paid.

• Northern Ireland, Couple, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

Helpful great staff really nice stay and comfy beds they have a slide in the reception very cool great quietly area too love it here B would stay when we comeback!!!

28th Oct 2016

Simply Amazing. The best experience Ive had in an hostal so far. It felt more like a nice hotel than an hostal.I was in a dorm, but they have blinds on each bed, that made me feel like I was in my own room. Staff is helpful and warm, always giving nice advices of where and when to visit.The hostal is 5 min away walking from the yamanote line (your best friend if you are new to tokyo) and Tokyo Metro (to get the Tsukiji market i.e.). I will return here in my next trip.

27th Oct 2016

Comfortable place to stay- very clean- close to the train station. Chill out and kitchen area is great. Staff are very helpful- close to restaurants and convenience store :) would recommend.

• Macau, Female, 25-30
23rd Oct 2016

Good location, nearly railway station (uguisudani) about 3mins by walk. Staffs are very nice. Will stay next time.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
17th Oct 2016

Great hostel and great staff!

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2016

Oak hostel zen will b my first choice for my next trip!!

• blangholz292
  • USA, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

Close to the major train line that circles Tokyo. Clean and quiet spot. They will even hold luggage for you for ¥500 a day, or free if you spend a night there when you return to Tokyo.