Oak Hostel Zen Reviews

3-3-3 negishi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Friendly staff, the receptionist with short hair was very helpful with restaurant recommendations. The facilities are very clean too and only the hostel is roughly five minutes from the station.

Excellent stay for us travellers who value cleanliness and care of details.

I absolutely loved this hostel! I stayed in a 16 female dorm and I loved that each bunk had a curtain for your own privacy the location wasn't to bad it was close to the metro and JR station. I would stay again and would recommend to friends!

Amazing customer service and hospitality, also the facilities were so convenience. Very local area to spend time in different places.

• 11th May 2015
  • Colombia

Was a nice stay and rooms weren't too hot :D

• 10th May 2015

It is great that Oak Hostel Zen maintains a long check in period until mid-night. It is very useful for travelers who arrive Tokyo at night since the last check in time is quite early e.g. 9 p.m. of most of the Hostels in Tokyo.

• 8th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

It's easy to find. If you like sashimi, I recommend you to go to Sashimi bowl, very close to the hostel. We ate there almost everyday we stayed at Oak. Staff very helpful and friendly. Other hostels we've been should know that a smile goes a long way. Our private ensuite room was clean and provided with towels.

Should try to offer breakfast!

• 6th May 2015

I've seen many hostels, but this is one of the best I've ever seen. Only 5 minutes walk from the Yamonote line, super friendly staff and very clean(!!). We had a great stay at OAK Zen. The only disadvantage is that for a couple the bed's are separate.

The sinks in the lavatory seemed to be too low. I am 5 foot 3 and still needed to bend over to wash my hands. Great value for money. Good sleeping quality as it is in a quiet neighborhood (unless if you choose dorms of course). A bit hard to find at night if you got out from the wrong train station exit as it is in an alley behind the main street. Make sure to get out at the southern exit of Uguisudani Station!

• 3rd May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Beautiful place with wonderfully friendly staff!

• 29th Apr 2015

This place is great. Definitely stay here! I met loads of great people and had a brilliant time at the dumpling party they held. The place is modern and very clean. You can rent electric bikes from the hostel which was very fun. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of showers/bathrooms on top of the ensuite facilities. I have nothing negative to say.

Fab super clean well located hostel.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Very nice and modern hostel. Double room was a bit small. We booked a standard room, which turned to be what they call a mini double. Just check the labels carefully. But was clean and we got towels and bathrobes too. Good location and quiet. Nice lobby, bathrooms and kitchen. Really good place.

Pretty much a hotel with dorm rooms. This hostel has everything you'd need, only a short walk away from both the metro and several tourist attractions, plus staff go out of their way to make sure your questions get answered. Also - beautiful kitchen facilities and free tea and coffee!!

The toilet and bath room are lacking in rush hours. Locations is very goods. Nice staff. ^_______^

One of the loveliest hostels I've ever stayed in. There was absolutely nothing lacking, from the peaceful atmosphere (even the 16 bed dorm was full, it was quiet), to the well equippedbbathrooms and kitchen and first and foremost, the welcoming and very helpful staff.

Good place to stay in Tokyo out of crowded city. Not over 10 minutes walk from Uguisudani on Yamanote JR. Staff can speak English. Can go to Ueno just 1 station by JR Line. Value for money.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Nice and clean hostel. We had a very nice twin room. Good facilities and nice decoration. The only downside was a combination of loud neighbors with rude children and not very sound proof walls.

Place was one of the cleanest and well equipped hostel that I've ever stayed before, incl. rental bicycles, umbrellas and even curtains for every single bed so you can sleep well at night too. Location was just a stop from Ueno station (a main transit Subway sstation) which made travelling such a breeze. Staff were absolutely helpful. Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6