Oak Hostel Reviews

6-1-2 Higashiueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I love this place! I'll definitely stay here next time I'm in Tokyo. The location is near the train stations and the Ameyoko Market! The place is peaceful :)

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Philippines

need better ventilation in the room

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Nice location! It takes just 10 mins walk to JR station and 2 mins talk to metro station. Nice staffs! Staffs are nice and helpful.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Very well located near Ueno station and 2 min.from metro. Staff really cool. Helped us for booking flight in japan and organized hotel pick-up. Bath room quite small but ok. Room are clean and double rooms beds ate comfortable

I think it is a hotel. Good location. It is very hard to find a budget place near Metro in Tokyo. Oak Hotel is one of the exception in Tokyo. Cleaning lady tidy up your bed and washroom everyday. Small room, but I think it is okay in Tokyo. No breakfast, but you can find your breakfast easily nearby. Highly Recommended.

You cannot beat this place. It's right near the Ginza line and really close to Ueno Station. I stayed in a single room, and it was extremely clean and comfortable. They provided things like a toothbrush, soap, tea, and even travel adapters for a deposit. I only stayed for 2 nights so I didn't need to cook or do wash, but there was a kitchen and a washing machine. Also, free wifi! The staff was so nice and accommodating. I highly recommend this hostel. Great value.

• 6th Jun 2015

Very helpful and courteous staff even though I kept asking questions. The location is pretty good if you want to have very calm nights and mornings. The beds and linens were extremely comfortable. Probably the best I've slept in a hostel in a while.

• 5th Jun 2015

No social aspect at all

friendly staff, easy to find, close to the metro, very quiet Place. I recommed the japanese style room.

Super friendly staff, very clean room and it close to subway. I will stay here again if i back to Tokyo next time.

Great place to stay. Close to subway, to restaurants, and town. Room small, but had everything we wanted. Staff helpful. Would stay at again.

Thank you for everything. it was great to stay in Oak hostel(hotel) . All of staff were so friendly and helpful. I recommend to all and i definitely stay here again I am bak :)

OAK! OAK! Ok!!!!!!

• 30th May 2015
  • Malaysia

mattress was a bit thin, but otherwise was a great place to stay

• 30th May 2015

I had a very pleasant 3 night stay. All of the staff members were awesome. They always had a smile on their face and made me feel very welcomed. I highly recommend Oak Hotel to anyone who's thinking about visiting Tokyo.

The hostel itself is alright and it is like a hotel room but shared between four people. The experience there often depends on who is living with you. The staff were nice and it is pretty conveniently located with a small metro station close by and the Ueno JR station about a ten minute walk away.

• 26th May 2015

The hostel have a very good location, very convient, can easily find if you use your google map. the receptionist are very kind and nice, but the hostle, I left my black tripod there and a white shirt... So pity, If you can help me leave the words to them, Please give the tripod to the tall girl (190cm) have been there about 10 days as a gift. Thanks.:)

This hostel has the most spacious and comfy female dorm room; most caring, professional, knowledgeable staff of all hostels in Tokyo – have stayed at 12 hostels and ins so far around Tokyo. This hostel is the best base for those who want to explore Japan, because it provides excellent information about what do do and not to do …. I know, because I have lived in Tokyo for 18 years. It is open minded, curios about different cultures and LGBT friendly. I am a regular...I am having fun. I love it.

Very well located and helpful staff. At the hostel has indications of the best walks around Tokyo, I had no trouble finding things. Great cost-effective.

Is is more a Hotel than a Hostel, but any way a really nice place to stay. A verry helpfull staff and a few meters to the subway.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5