Oak Hostel Reviews

6-1-2 Higashiueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It's a nice hostel, located very near the Zinga line station, about just 3 minutes walk. The staff is very nice, english works well here. I stay for 2 nights in a female room with other three girls, the room is clean and the bed is confortable for me. Just the last night the water pipe is broken, there is no water in the room. I took shower in staff baith room, the staff kindly added the notice: girl showering on the door. Nice experience!

Good hotel and have a nice staff for support!!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Thailand

The staff was wonderfully friendly and helpful. This was a very good place to stay - we stayed there because it was recommended to us and we've already recommended it to several more people.

• 6th Feb 2015

The staff at this hostel were great. Really friendly. The common areas are cosy and there is lots of information about Tokyo available. There was also a sushi party at the hostel while we were there. Our double room was a little small and the bathroom could have been cleaner though.

The staff were very friendly and I was overall very satisfied with my stay in Oak Hotel. I stayed in a private room and despite the small size, I felt comfortable. The location is also good, since it is only 2 mins from the underground. I would definitely stay again there if I ever returned to Tokyo.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Cyprus

the only problem i found with this place was the shower. it always smelled funny and the drain kinda didnt work. ive stayed in cheaper hostels in tokyo and Japan and the showers were ok, but this really bothered me. either way they compensate with amazing staff and cool location.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »