Oaklands Lodge

8.7
Fabulous 831 Total Reviews

• Israel, Male, 31-40
11th Feb 2017

Everething was fine exept of lack of fresh air.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

I really liked my stay! I had a single room that had a quaint bed and an awesome reading light! The staff were approachable and friendly. I got 1gb of free wifi which lasted me for the evening. The location is walking distance from a great coffee shop! The shower was clean and private. I can't wait to stay again!!!!

• MattiasJK
  • France, Male, 25-30
7th Feb 2017

Great place to spend a week in Auckland! Located in a residential quarter, next to lots of shops, with 2 direct buses to downtown and the CBD! Great atmosphere as well, cosy and perfect to meet people and make friends. I'd recommend this place anytime and might even come back in the future!

• France, Mixed Group, 25-30
7th Feb 2017

Thanks a lot dor the stay, very nice staff. We will come back soon

• lhooiweng6345
  • Malaysia, Male, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

Overall, great hostel. Very warm and I love the kitchen. Room ventilation wish to be better, as I had running nose for whole night since I get it.

5th Feb 2017
7.7

Good hostel. Far from city centre.

• Chile, Female, 41+
3rd Feb 2017

Very nice place... nice and helpful.staff.clean and perfect location !!!! We actually cancelled other bookings and decided to come back !

• jessicaarmitage981
  • England, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
31st Jan 2017

Great place to stay. 3 minute walk to bus stop for short ride to city centre. Nice staff. Friendly hostel. Fun activities. Good free wifi. Would Recommend.

29th Jan 2017

Had a great stay here, heading back in a few days. Staff was incredible. Helped me find another hostel when they ran out of room. Several of the volunteers helped arrange an impromptu cookout one night. Trivia night was fun. Located in a nice neighborhood, right next to a bunch of shops. Grocery is a bit of a hike, but can't do much about that.

24th Jan 2017
6.6

Was arriving late (informed them like a month before) and got a message from the lodge with instructions and notice they will charge from my card automatically and leave the key on a reception. The day I was arriving I got a message they can not process my card (and deposit was already paid with the same card) so they can not leave the key for me (I felt like I was taken as a criminal) and in case I will not arrive within 15 (FIFTEEN!) minutes they will close and I will have to call them which w