Fabulous 746 Total Reviews
Fabulous 746 Total Reviews
Oaklands Lodge Located at 5A Oaklands Road, Mt Eden, Auckland.
New Zealand
Auckland Auckland 1024 5A Oaklands Road, Mt Eden
89% 746
-36.8807705 174.7631478
    Rooms available

29th Nov 2016

Nice hostel, away form the city. I needed a night close to the airport that had parking before I flew out and returned my car. There is a street full of restaurants just down the block. The dorms have bunk beds. WiFi is good.

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Very clean bathrooms and spacious kitchen. Great location next to my Eden.

• obichar1022
  • USA, Female, 31-40
24th Nov 2016

This was my first EVER hostel experience and the staff really helped to ease my mind. They were extremely friendly and helpful with all of my questions, and I asked several! WiFi access was fast most of the time, the kitchen was ample and the facilities were clean. Would definitely stay again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Nov 2016

Clean hostel with great facilities. I really like the Mount Eden neighbourhood and in general think the farther you stay from city centre, the better the hostel is. Staff was friendly and the bed was comfy.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
17th Nov 2016

Great place. Hot receptionist.

15th Nov 2016

Great hostel in a quiet neighborhood, but still within easy reach of the bustling city. Really clean all around. I had a private room, so I can't speak to the dorms, but my room was great and I felt I paid a fair price. Bus stops are within easy walking distance.

Thank you very much for your great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Mt Eden is a cool town with lots of nice cafes, restaurants and bars. We pride ourselves on keeping the hostel up to the highest of standards so that all of our guests can relax in our home away from home. We hope we can welcome you back again at some point in the future.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

I had a very good stay at Oaklands Lodge! Extremely helpful & friendly staff, and clean facilities :) Room was very cosy and I got a good night's rest after flying in.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We hope that we can welcome you again in the future and wish you all the best with your onward travels

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
12th Nov 2016
6.3

Bathrooms and single toilets VERY small; difficult to get in & out. Comfortable but pricey. No parking. Nice and quiet.

Thank you for your review. It is unfortunate that you thought our facilities were to small, being a small hostel we do our best to provide facilities for everyone to use. The street in front of the hostel is all free public parking which is hard to find with most hostels in the city, if you had any trouble parking our staff would of happily directed you to some where near by to park.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
10th Nov 2016
8.0

Great location, nice and quiet hostel with a well equipped kitchen. Would definitely consider staying again!

Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you had a good stay with us. We hope that we can welcome you back to Oaklands in the future and we wish you all the best with your onward travels.

9th Nov 2016

Great quiet hostel in Mt. Eden. 1 block from coffee shops, restaurants and bars, 2 blocks from Mt Eden. Main bus stop for Outer Link and local lines. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and comfortable beds.

Thank you for your great review. We are in a great location close to the city centre, in a quiet village with lots of cool bars, restaurants and cafes. We pride ourselves on having excellent facilities that are maintained to a very high standard. We hope we can welcome you back again at some point in the future.