Oaklands Lodge Reviews

5A Oaklands Road, Mt Eden, Auckland, New Zealand

The guys from the reception were very supportive. The location was great and I had a very great time. I promise to come back soon. Thanks, guys!

• 22nd Mar 2014

You can't fault this place. Oakland's is amazing. The staff are friendly and helpful, the facilities are well above average for a hostel, and the place is kept spotless. I was impressed with the atmosphere - everyone gets on a treat - and the location ideal for people who like city convenience but not city prices. I will stay here again!

• 19th Mar 2014

I stayed here for almost four months an it was by far the best stay I had in New Zealand. If there was any problem or help needed the lovely management could help and if not them personally than they new someone who could. It is a home far away from home and with all the activities and come together they provide, the atmosphere is brilliant and you get quickly in contact to the other guests and become a family if you want to. Stay relaxed in Oaklands and you'll have the time of your life!

Brilliant stop over. Very clean, buses running into the city regularly (and only 1 minute from the bus stop), cafe's near by with other shops too! I will definitely be back here again at the end of trip! Also the people in the hostel were friendly and so were the staff who made me feel at home from the moment I walked into the door!

• 10th Mar 2014

The hostel is everything you want: clean, tidy, well organized and the staff is friendly. A trip to the city center costs you 1.90 NZ$ one way though as it lies a little south. But we're happy to pay that price for such a great hostel. The only bad thing you could say about it is that there are too many information stickers all over the place.

Never been to a hostel this clean before ! Felt like home highly recommend.

1 2 Next » last »