Oasi Del Grillo Reviews

Localita Colonna Del Grillo 5, Castelnuovo Berardenga (Siena), Siena, Italy

Beautiful place (wouldn't call it a hostel at all!). My friend and I shared a suite and had our own kitchenette, bathroom & terrace. I said the location was "good" because it takes a bit of effort to get there (you'll need a car and good directions), but it's not that far of a drive from Siena and a great location if you plan on traveling around Tuscany by car. The owner is prepared for you to ask for a recommendation as to where to go and has a print-out with a map. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel/hotel, but only if you have a car, as did our group. Rooms are large, comfortable and have a well-equiped kitchen. I particularly liked the shower, which has a great pressure and it's really hot. The restaurant attached to the hotel is also very good, though not exactly cheap if you're backpacking or on a short budget.