Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

Had a great time at the hostel. The staff was great!!! Max will make sure that you have a blast in the pub crawl!!! And robin at the bar will do the same in the hostel. Everybody at the reception was extremely helpful!!! I highly recommend the tour that Mike organizes!!!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

Great Hostel. Was able to get a ticket to the AlHambra through the hostel even though tickets were sold out online. Staff was very helpful with suggestions for flamenco shows. Scrambled eggs at breakfast (3 euros) were delicious. 24 hour front desk is great, especially as I had to leave at 6 am to catch a bus.

Completely satisfied with everything !

• 10th Apr 2015

Great location, cool bar and kitchen areas as well as rooftop space. Not enough bathroom facilities though

Lots of activities on offer: walking tours, cave tours, waterfall tours, street art tours. Beautiful roof terrace, super friendly and enthusiastic staff.

Activites and tours, both paid and informal, were excellent and made it a very pleasureable experience

great staff and vibe in a beautiful place, hopefully ill find myself back there soon!

everything was fine

This is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Perfect location with friendly and knowledgeable staff. I didn't have to plan a single thing during my stay in granada because the hostel offered affordable, non-touristy activities everyday!

Me and my little sister stood at the hostel for five days and really enjoyed Granada :-) What I'd like to highlight is that there were great but cheap tours everyday (e. g . to the mountains or a historical sightseeing tour). And the staff was very nice and helpful :-) We had an amazing stay and I can highly recommend this lovely place :-)

• 30th Mar 2015

This has been the best hostel experience I have had in Spain!!! I had an unforgettable experience at the Oasis hostel. The free tours by Maxy and Michael are phenomenal,, there is a great atmosphere and vibe in the place, met a lot of chill people. I wish I would have tipped more, I mean.. you can tell that they sincerely want you to enjoy the best of the city and I am so grateful for the memories. If you go to Granada, I would say stay here!!

I think this was probably one of the nicest hostel Ive been. The staff were all gentle and the people who stay there were very open to know each other. I dont know if that is because of the city, it vibe, or if Oasis Hostel is a blessed place. The kitchen shared is the best way to know people, thank you guys for that. The only thing that annoyed me was the loud music in the main floor, sometimes I couldnt sleep even wearing my earprotectors with it.

I loved this hostel in the Albaycin, it has a cool atmosphere, stunning views from the rooftop, helpful staff at reception and activities organised every day. Loved the free walking tours.

Great hostel! Everything was always clean, the staff was helpful & friendly, there was always something going on, and everyone I met there was really nice. Loved the street art walking tour offered by the hostel. It was also in a great location with lots nearby even though it was a little tricky to find at first. I would definitely stay here again. My only complaint was that the top bunk was small and I was scared that I would fall off!

Facilities could have been mopped better; for instance the staff only mopped the bathrooms and not the rest of the floor where athletes foot may lurk. Tours were great! Hostel handled annoying german couple that liked to talk at full volume at 2AM in my room. Hostel staff kept trying to pick up a girl I was seeing; literally taking my seat when I went to the bathroom. Hostel sharks, gross. Overall, not a bad place. Doesn't quite feel excellent though and I can't pin down why.

My room was very comfortable and clean. The rooftop terrace was beautiful and the location was very central in the city. It might be difficult to find if you can't read signs or its dark outside, but I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends and stay in it again.

My room was missing power outlets for cellphones and reading lights by the bed side.

Oasis had a great atmosphere and lots of opportunities to meet people. It was clean and I was a fan of the terrace on the roof. We did the hot springs trip that the hostel offered and it was so fun. Unfortunately, my blanket went missing on the first night I was there and the staff could only give me a tiny, dirty, fleece blanket because the hostel was booked and they don't have extra blankets... Strange. But other than that, fun place.

Awesome hostel. Great atmosphere. Loved the terrace up stairs, great place to meet other travelers. Would go back again 100%

Hostel is tricky to find and taxis can't drive on all streets so they drop you a couple blocks away but staff are friendly and wifi was fine. Little cold for some people but perfect for me. Beautiful beds and lay out. Not the best for solo travellers if you don't go to breakfast or dinner or do the walking tour. Did the walkin tour of the street art and caves. Highly recommend!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4