Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

It was amazing period. Amazing atmosphere. Will definitely go back sometime in future.

Amazing hostel. Some of the the friendliest and most helpful staff you'll ever encounter!! Maxi, Sofia and the gang always ensure you're having fun :) The tours run by the hostel are great days out and really help you get to know some of the other guests before you all head out on a bar crawl together :) You must stay here!!

Nice place very nice place. I love it, the place is amazing!

One of the best hostels. oasis is a good brand, can't go wrong. The terrace is best.

Great location. Very good bunks, Pritty hot but lots of fans In the rooms. I'd certainly visit again... Did I mention the location lol. Best possible

A lot of thought has gone into making people feel at home here. My room on the top floor was lovely, with dark wood features and pretty patterned doors opening onto a view of the street below. The beds have big, lockable drawers built in - big enough for a large suitcase so you can keep your stuff secure and out of the way. The roof terrace is really lovely and one of several social areas. Some of the reception staff were more knowledgeable than others, but all were helpful. An enjoyable stay.

Great walking tour through the Sierra Nevada mountains!

I was only at the hostel a very short time - arrived late and left in the morning - but overall it seemed like a great hostel! The staff I interacted with were very nice and helpful and the hostel itself had a really cool layout. There seemed to be some events going on but I didn't have time for anything unfortunately. My room and bathroom were very clean. Only complaint was the lack of AC in my room! Had a little trouble finding the hostel at first but it is actually in a great location.

This Hostel was amazing. Location is right in heart if the city. Really easy to get to from the train station. The staff were fantastic. Will recommend to all I come across.

The hostel was a bit larger and a lot more of a party hostel than I expected. People are always coming and going. The street art and cave free walking tour is a must, though! I saw a part of Granada that I never would have seen otherwise.

The hostel has the social aspect taken care of with free walking tours and trips to the Sierra Nevada (highly recommended). The atmosphere is really relaxed and its easy to meet people. However, I think it could improve on the cleanliness and service. The bedrooms should be cleaned a bit better. I looked under my bed and saw broccoli and snack wrappers from the person before me. Also, some of the staff members are really helpful while others could be a bit friendlier. Still a fun hostel though!

This was an okay hostal. The dorm was very dark and cramped and the AC didnt work very well so it was very warm. The staff was not especially nice, not very enthusiastic. The hostal felt a bit like on automatic pilot and didnt make you feel very welcome. Good location in the centre. Kitchen was okay and welcome drinks were nice.

Oasis Granada kicked us out because THEY had made a mistake with our reservation and had done nothing about it. Paid 18 euro for one night in an awful room beside the bar that was so loud and hot. Terrible experience I will not be back.

Great Hostel, Happening hostel staff made sure we had a great time and gave great recommendations for the city.

• 28th Jul 2014

It took me quite a while to find this hostel but I finally did and I'm really glad I stayed there. The staff seemed quite friendly. There was also a bar and a common area outside which I really liked, as it was a good place to meet people. I think the rooms were not the best though, very small and the air conditioning did not work. I stayed there 2 nights so it was ok, but perhaps it could be a problem for those who stay longer. Overall, however, I liked the hostel as I had nice time there.

I really loved this hostel. There was a great ambience and I participated int he pub crawl and paella night. The receptionist Helena was also really welcoming and sweet. It is not such a big hostel and therefore it was easy to make friends in the common area. Thanks a lot!

Great outdoor area to hang out and meet people. EXCELLENT walking tours to waterfalls and to the caves. I would definitely stay here again

Had an amazing time in oasis Granada, Big shout out to Brian joe robin Omar and again Brian who made the time in Granada unforgettable... Love you guys! I'll be back!

• 20th Jul 2014

The hostel was really cool. I had been there 4 years prior, and so I had to take my friends to the same place this year!! It was just as good as when I went last time, which is really important in terms of the growth of the hostel. Amazing city, history, sights and so much more... Unmissable on a trip to Spain!!!

Loved this hostel. Staff felt like they were more of guests, suer friendly and approached you about evenings out and if you had any questions. Place had a great kitchen area and court yard for meeting people, conversing, relaxing etc... The only thing I didn't like was that you have to bring your own lock for the lockers. Something annoying that travelers don't want to have to carry around. I have stayed at many Oasis Backpackers around the world and the experience is always great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6