Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

This was my second stay at oasis nearly 5 years later and not a thjng has changed. Great location, good vibes, an ideal set up for meeting people. The staff can be a bit sour but the bartender Robben is really cool! Highly recommended

For those not familiar with the narrow alleyways of Granada, Oasis was a bit intimidating to find but when we did it was worth it. The interior is beautiful, the staff extremely helpful, and perhaps the greatest part was the breakfast! For only 3 Euros you'd get the loveliest scrambled eggs in the world. Doused in olive oil and served with a side meat, it was the best thing I've tasted. Also, the walking tour was fantastic and little exhausting owing to how steep some of the streets could be!

• 1st Sep 2014

The cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. the waterfalls hike is amazing!!!

Oasis hostel had a great atmosphere! Everyone was really friendly. Highly recommend doing the the free street art & caves walking tour and the waterfall day tour.

This is the best hostel i ever stayed at. Awesome atmosphere, awesome people, everything was perfect.

A good hostel. Decent internet, good bathrooms. Beds weren't that great. It seemed some kind of artist had lit the place, using the skylight and fancy lights, and this just left the hostel constantly very poorly lit. The bar wasn't half bad, and had reasonably priced drinks.

I loved this hostel and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly place to stay in Granada. Very nice, well maintained building and the staff were awesome!

• 26th Aug 2014

It was amazing period. Amazing atmosphere. Will definitely go back sometime in future.

Amazing hostel. Some of the the friendliest and most helpful staff you'll ever encounter!! Maxi, Sofia and the gang always ensure you're having fun :) The tours run by the hostel are great days out and really help you get to know some of the other guests before you all head out on a bar crawl together :) You must stay here!!

Nice place very nice place. I love it, the place is amazing!

Pretty good hostel on all categories. Very good location, fun and lively atmosphere...Clean and spacious rooms. Very fun and friendly staff. Definitely the place to stay at in Granada.

One of the best hostels. oasis is a good brand, can't go wrong. The terrace is best.

Great location. Very good bunks, Pritty hot but lots of fans In the rooms. I'd certainly visit again... Did I mention the location lol. Best possible

has everything you need. cheap. watch the sunset on top of hill. met loads of cool people. location is the best. stay here.

A lot of thought has gone into making people feel at home here. My room on the top floor was lovely, with dark wood features and pretty patterned doors opening onto a view of the street below. The beds have big, lockable drawers built in - big enough for a large suitcase so you can keep your stuff secure and out of the way. The roof terrace is really lovely and one of several social areas. Some of the reception staff were more knowledgeable than others, but all were helpful. An enjoyable stay.

Great walking tour through the Sierra Nevada mountains!

I was only at the hostel a very short time - arrived late and left in the morning - but overall it seemed like a great hostel! The staff I interacted with were very nice and helpful and the hostel itself had a really cool layout. There seemed to be some events going on but I didn't have time for anything unfortunately. My room and bathroom were very clean. Only complaint was the lack of AC in my room! Had a little trouble finding the hostel at first but it is actually in a great location.

This Hostel was amazing. Location is right in heart if the city. Really easy to get to from the train station. The staff were fantastic. Will recommend to all I come across.

The hostel was a bit larger and a lot more of a party hostel than I expected. People are always coming and going. The street art and cave free walking tour is a must, though! I saw a part of Granada that I never would have seen otherwise.

The hostel has the social aspect taken care of with free walking tours and trips to the Sierra Nevada (highly recommended). The atmosphere is really relaxed and its easy to meet people. However, I think it could improve on the cleanliness and service. The bedrooms should be cleaned a bit better. I looked under my bed and saw broccoli and snack wrappers from the person before me. Also, some of the staff members are really helpful while others could be a bit friendlier. Still a fun hostel though!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6