Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

Super cool hostel in a great location! Everyone was really chill and down to earth and helpful! Definitely worth a stay!

Excellent location, good luggage storage and very clean dorms and bathrooms. Great free activities, was a bit noisy in the weekend (despite the silence after 12 signs) but that was to be expected given the reputation as a party hostel.

The only thing ı like location and breakfast...shared barhroom was not clean and it is odd that when you do check out ,you should bring to your bed covering to down stairs.

I chose this hostel because of the good reviews regarding activities such as the city walking tour and the evening tapas tour. These reviews and the information on the site suggested that these activities took place every day and as a solo traveller I was keen to participate. Both were cancelled at the last minute without telling people - I had to ask at reception, and I was not the only traveller who had wasted time waiting around for something that didn't happen. Better communication needed.

Great location with good ambience and awesome staff.

Pretty good but more could be done to create a more social environment. Bathroom was huge so that was nice. Location is fantastic

Very good location, very nice terrace and roof terrace, very good staff at the reception, very good welcome and explanations of the city. Bathroom was not clean, dorm especially sheet were not very clean. Loud untill 4am at the bar, not very nice to get some sleep and very loud rap music for breakfast ....

Myself and three other Aussies stayed at this hostel for two nights. We didn't want to leave ! The staff were aswsome so friendly and helpful with everything. Great atmosphere , the hostel offers a free walking cave and street art tour we defiantly recommend and if you have time do the hike tour ! Cheers Michel , Rost* and Louie such legends ! And better mention that little dog !

The staff was so friendly! Very patient and accommodating - I went with a group of 13 and they helped us all get situated. It's a very chill atmosphere and very clean. Highly recommend!

Enjoyed the walking tour!

• 22nd Jan 2016

It was Nice hacine a bar in the gostel and Micca made me aqesome egos for breakfast!

• 22nd Jan 2016

If I come back to Granada,I will go to another hostel

This is a great hostel with a fun atmosphere, friendly staff, and a perfect location. My main only complaints were: 1) I had to wait over 30 minutes upon arrival before the staff could check me in, a process that itself took 2 minutes. Granted, a large group had arrived before me, but it was an inconvenience for tired/hungry travelers. 2) While breakfast was a nice option, the quality was not worth 3€. 3) The first night it was quite loud during quiet hours but they have earplugs at reception.

This was a nice hostel - central location and friendly staff! The bar and the happy hour are great. Try the sangria! The room was comfortable too. Wifi worked throughout the building.

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. Apart from the basics - clean, safe, comfortable, well located in the middle of the Albaycín neighbourhood - the vibe is awesome. Most people we met there had come back three or four times. Seemed to be full of artists and musicians, bar is great, cheap and plays cool music, plus the free walking tours are incredible (do the street art and gypsy cave one). If you're doing Granada and not staying at Oasis, you're doing it wrong.

Nice hostel, helpful friendly staff, spacious rooms, night rooftop

Loved this hostel! Great vibe, great location and great facilities.

I was there with a friend and we had an amazing time in the hostel. there are free guide tour that are perfect to discover the city, the position is so good, the bathrooms and the rooms so clean. perfect for guys and who travel by himself.

• 5th Jan 2016

The most rude and unprofessional staff I've ever come across. In our short stay we got a drunk bartender overcharging us for our drinks at 9pm and the reception staff laughing in our face when we ask for help.

This hostel was very cozy. I liked that our room had a private bathroom, and the bunk beds were wooden, which means they don't squeak like a metal bunk bed. The front desk team was helpful and friendly, the rooftop terrace is quiet and has a nice view, and the private bathrooms were cleaned each day which was nice. The only downside is that there isn't a plug/charger with each bed, nor a nightlight. That's something a lot of hostels are doing now and it's really great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7