Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

Wish I had stayed here longer. Ideal location and seemed to be a very social hostel, although I could only be there for one night. The one thing that made my stay very uncomfortable was the lack of AC in my room. It's be a bit of a heat wave and the fans in the room only reached the top bunks. Unfortunately, due to the heat, I wasn't able to sleep the night I was there.

This place was great! The bartender was an awesome guy and combined with a couple fun ex employees who happened to be back in town, awesome music, drinking, and adventures were had. In fact, all the staff were awesome and helpful.

Excellent place to stay for single travelers. Atmosphere was very inviting and social. The staff puts together some great tours of the city that I really recommend going on. There is also a bar outside where everyone hangs out at night. Hostel is the perfect size and set-up for making friends quickly. Met so many amazing people. Can't wait to come back!

• 26th Jun 2015

Very nice hostel to stay except the room , my room was so small for 6 people and AC is not working just a small fan so it s too hot during the night Very nice atmosphere, terrace, rooftop Good location Nice Staff Good activites: walking tour, trekking and waterfall, pub crawl

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. They have activities planned everyday which allow you to meet new people. The rooms are nice, the beds are comfortable. There is a huge well-equipped kitchen. It is situated near the main bus route and in a really nice and central part of Granada. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Great place with a good atmosphere. The only down side is the hostel is pretty big, so the service was less personal, and it was pretty hard to get someone at the front desk. Other than that, great location and the prices were just right :) I would go again if I return to Sevilla.

This was my first time staying at a hostel and I couldn't have had a better experience. Long story short: friendly staff, clean, good wifi, good security & atmosphere, and I was able to buy my ticket for the Alhambra for the next day right at the hostel! A girl in my room also bought a ticket to a flamenco show. The free walking tour was a huge bonus (beware it's more of a 4 hour hike, if you're not into that). I felt at home. Definitely recommend!

We absolutely LOVED this hostel; the staff is awesome and the entire environment is welcoming and open. Beautiful rooftop view and great, cheap drinks at the bar. The kitchen space is really accommodating and the guided hike through the Sierra Nevada's was an awesome deal and a really great way to meet people. The place is really well taken care of and in a really cool location. Highly recommended.

Out stay at oasis was great! We had a room on the roof top by the terrasse which was amazing. The rooms are very clean. The staff are remarkable! Do the walking tour and the waterfall hike!!! I cant remember the name of the guide but he is fantastic. Max the bartender was a lot of fun too. He organised a trip to Lanjaron for the San Juan festivities. It was last minute and he still managed to get all of us there. Thanks!!

Thanks for a very good stay. The staff was helpful and made a great atmosphere. Had a nice and interesting walking-tour at the morning. The beds were comfortable, and finally a shower in Spain with good waterpressure! If im going back to Granada - I will without any doubt stay at Oasis!

Loved this place. No complaints, great for meeting people.

Lovely hostel with super friendly staff. Amazingly large breakfast with lots of options (yogurt and fresh fruit even!) and while the rooms might not have many added amenities and had few outlets but the private bathrooms are a good plus. The staff had great food recommendations and the hostel seems to organize a good number of social and touristy events. Wifi a little weak upstairs but the view is gorgeous! Also very well located.

This is definitely in my top 5 list of hostels I have ever stayed at. It is super clean, laundry is cheap and done for you, the atmosphere in the hostel is incredible and the location is spot on! My only gripe with the place is the staff are very unusual.. On more than one occasion it was known for some of the male staff members to make many of the female guests somewhat uncomfortable to the point where they would leave the room, this in my opinion is not acceptable.

Excellent staff, helpful and friendly.

Very near Ahambra, very easy to find. I arrived at 11pm at that night, feel quite safe~~~ Staff are helpful, could help you to buy the Ahambra ticket. Having laundry service, very good! 6 people share a toilet (with shower), very very good! Water pressure is enough. Hot water is enough. Using this price to live in this amazing hostel is very valuable. Must live at there again if I go to Granada again.

Great hostel. For a solo travel, it was easy to meet people. The hostel is in a great location. I went on the waterfall/nature hike which was amazing and I'd recommend it to everyone! I'd stay here again. Only cons: the bathrooms weren't the cleanest and the rooms were a little small.

Great environment to make friends and awesome facilities!

• 30th May 2015
  • India

Absolutely one of the best hostels I have stayed in. There is nothing not to like about this hostel. Good facilities, clean, rooftop terrace, bar with outdoor area, inexpensive dinners/tapas and very decent breakfast, many organised activities, central location and overall a really good atmosphere in which to meet other travelers. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Oasis Hostel in Granada was a great stay. Mainly due to the staff and fellow travelers!!!

• 29th May 2015

Best hostel I've stayed at yet. Went on a free walking tour, a waterfall tour and to a festival whilst staying there and they were all fantastic. The staff were super friendly and really fun. Kitchen was well equipped, the wifi was good and the rooms were really nice and clean. Can't wait to stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5