Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

Very good atmosphere in this hostel which is due to the common areas. The rooftop terrace is awesome and perfect for having drinks on andand looking out over the city. Bar crawls and day trips are organised which provide good chance a to meet fellow travelers. Beds were fine and lockers in rooms with own padlock were large enough for bags. Location is right in the old town so not much walking to go out at night.

Staff is extremely helpful. Became really close to all the guests. Granada is a BEAUTIFUL city and you might as well enjoy it while staying at a fun and upbeat hostel. Oh AND... delicious breakfast :)

I only stayed one night at Oasis hotel, but it was in a great location and relatively easy to find.

Always enjoy my stay at Oasis hostels. Staff were great, the atmosphere is perfect. Great for solo travellers. Breakfast was well worth paying for

Very friendly, comfy beds, big rooms, great staff and a lovely bar with lots of organised activities. Not noisy, really easy to meet people. A great hostel.

This is by far the most beautiful hostel I've stayed in. Amazing rooftop terrace and beautiful, light rooms. Private bathroom is a big plus. The location is second to none- right in the heart of the old Arabic quarters. Good vibe and friendly staff. A nice relaxing atmosphere. I definitely recommend. And Granada is just amazing. Go there

Oasis Backpackers definitely deserve a recommendation. There is an elevator, good kitchen, nice terrace, and public computers. I can't name a bad thing about it. But there are several things to improved: the room I stayed was really dark and the hostel can be a little bit hard to find since it is situated in a small square with small alleys around it. Anyway, it's a good hostel, and it's worth staying there!

It is a perfect hostel. It is located directly at the Street with all the marroco shops, so it is very central.

This is the number one hostel to come to if you are travelling alone or want to meet people. They have pub crawls, walking tours, free sangria nights, hostel cooked dinners and all sorts of activity. The hostel itself is basic and clean with good sized rooms.

I had an excellent stay here! The atmosphere is really nice with most people doing the group dinner every night then hanging around the bar. We also did the day trip to the Sierra Nevada which was lovely and they had lots of other trips. I think the best part was the staff...such helpful, friendly, awesome people!

This was a great place to stay because of the location and comfortable atmosphere. What made this place great was the staff. Especially Michael!! His hiking tour through the national park was amazing. I only wish we could have brought Skifo/Stevo home with us :( he should totally be the oasis dog! (WHEN you go, you'll understand). The second best thing was the location (eat tapas)! Could not have been more perfect! Clean and good facilities topped off this hostel. Great place to stay!

Clean, friendly hostel with good location. Really enjoyed the waterfall mountain walk.

This hostel was great! Definitely the best one I have stayed in so far. There was great community atmosphere and the events organized by the hostel really helped. I went on a walking tour and a waterfall hike and they both were amazing. I learned so much about Granada. I definitely want to come back and stay there again! There's also great breakfast there too!

• 17th Oct 2014

Everybody was very kind, sprcially Sofia at the front desk who really took her time for explaining everything to me. Thanks for a great stay!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Nice place! Really beautiful inside, with nice rooms. Sometimes the wi-fi doesn't work in some of the rooms, but you can always get it in the central area. Should have more indication on how to get there, since it's in a backroad were cars can't get to and theres no shops or anything... but i Lots of activities every day :)

This was an excellent hostel. Friendly and helpful staff; great atmosphere; convenient location. The walking tour and hike to the waterfalls were really enjoyable.

I was very anxious at first, this being my first time in a hostel, but within an hour I was chatting with the staff and making friends at the bar. The activities provided every day by the staff were always really exciting and made me really feel like I belonged in Granada. Everyone was very kind and made me feel right at home.

The hostel was hard to find. It is a littel bit remote.

A good clean hostel in a good location. Instructions for getting there from the bus station were clear and easy to follow. Staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was lacking- I think this had a bit to do with the fact that it was always so dark in the downstairs common areas.

I found this hostel very good. Staff friendly and very helpful. Great location, good wifi. Some toast with breakfast would be good. Other than that no complaints.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7