Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

Great place to stay in Granada! The staff are very helpful and friendly. The facilities were great. Take advantage of the trips offered from the hostel, and don't forget the free tapas in all the bars around.

Very nice stay at Oasis. The floor in our room was a tiny bit sticky but other than that everything was extremely clean. The building itself is cool. Nice hot showers. The location is great. I didn't take advantage of any of the programming or facilities so I can't rate them, but I would definitely stay here again.

Fantastic welcoming laid back atmosphere! Stellar location, overall an incredible experience wish I could've extended my stay!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Great place

Staff were very helpful, especially when we got lost which was a lot! People staying there were nice, made lots of friends. Bedrooms were pretty spacious and safe feeling. Good location. Overall had an awesome time in Granada, would stay here again.

• 1st Apr 2014

Good hostel. Nice atmosphere, good position

Great hostel to stay at, very good facilities and friendly staff. Met a lot of cool people here as well and Granada is awesome! Very good place to stay.

Great hostel. Very clean, great atmosphere, lots of activities and excellent staff, in particular Joana who I can't speak more highly of.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Wales

Lovely place to stay that was friendly and felt really safe. Excellent location for exploring Granada and really good directions to find them.

Nice garden!

Lucas, lucas, lucas! :)

I feel so andalucian in this hostel =) Evrything is good but no key locker

Super nice Hostel with awesome vibe there. I felt like I was definitely comfortable and looked after. They also have great tour guides that do awesome free walking tours. I did the cave tour/street art with Niko and he really knew his stuff about the history and the culture. He was also just a great guy and I met a bunch of good people on the tour. Also I met one of the other guides, Mihow (not sure if I spelt it right) didn't take his tour but, he is a great human being. Thanks Oasis

• 18th Feb 2014

This hostel is just waaay too crowded for it's own good. With good location and knowledgeable staff it's hard to go wrong. But do take note: This hostel is popular with people who like to party, which may crimp your style if you are a culture vulture keen on meeting fellow travellers who wake up at the same unthinkable hours as yourself.

Oasis hostel is one of the nicest hostels I've stayed at.

Excellent hostel. Clean, well located, friendly staff. Thanks José and Lizi for a great experience!

Good localisation, next to the center, the albaicin and the alhambra. Easy to reach with the bus from the bus station. Be careful, streets with stones and steps to get to the hostel. The hostel is clean and inside a nice building. An effort could be done about the breakfast, (bread in the menu = only one small slice of bread without butter or jam !! / no cup to drink the coffee and the staff doesn't care and doesn't help to find one). the soundproffing between 2 consecutives roons is bad.

We had a wonderful time at Oasis! The staff was very helpful and offered many suggestions for activities throughout Granada. I would have liked to have a more secure area to store our luggage before we were able to check in, but all the luggage was safe and untouched when we returned. I would definitely stay here again!

Loved this hostel! One of my favorites. Great walking tours. The bar at night was a great place to meet people before going out for tapas or the club. Really cool people working there that where super helpful and friendly. Great atmosphere and I loved the location being in the Arabic quarters - gave me a feel of the city that I may not have gotten otherwise.

Perfect place!