Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

Positives: nice bathrooms and showers, pretty good location Negatives: wifi doesn't work in rooms, no personal lights or outlets next to each bed, breakfast not included

One of the best places I have every backpacked. The daily tours are awesome and I learned a lot about Granada--wish I could have stayed longer to go on them all! Oh well, next time. The beds were comfortable, the showers hot, and for me it was also a bonus to be able to purchase breakfast every morning right in the hostel. The only thing I would say is that room 9 only seems to have 5 lockers for 6 beds--unless the closet is also supposed to function as a locker? Not a big deal, though!

Good hostel for sure. They seem to offer fun events usually but it was the offseason so not much was going on. The map they give is pretty brutal to use around the city

Absolutely loved the location of this hostel! it seems hidden at first but it is walking distance to a lot of major attractions and the vibes are amazing as soon as you walk out the door. This is one of my favorite hostels so far, it has a great view of the city and there are markets as soon as you walk out the door. Very friendly people too. Highly recommend this place.

• 5th Dec 2014

Great activities and great people make for a great time. Paella night was a nice touch and the information they give you about things to do around Granada are great. Never would have thought to do a walking tour through the caves. Granada is a great town and Oasis is a great place to make your home base.

My stay here was really good. Its in an interesting part of town but easy to get to the Alhambra as well. The paella they cooked there one night was really tasty and gathered everyone in the kitchen so we could all meet each other. The bathroom was okay but since the toilet and the shower are in the same room you couldn't go if someone was having a shower. A bit annoying, especially if the dorm is completely full. Other than that no complaints.

Best location, best facilities, best staff, would definitely come back! Easy to meet people through the pub crawl or collective diner.

Loved Granada! This hostel has excellent tour guides. I couldn't sleep properly as our room opened out over the patio below, and there were smokers up all night keeping us awake. I understand that the staff tried to enforce quiet btw midnight and 6pm, but you cannot control a dozen drunk and high people. Perhaps give us WORKING fans in the dorm so we an shut out the noise and smoke. I'm glad they enjoyed their trip, but this hostel had the worst backpacker etiquette I've experienced yet. Dirty.

Thanks for your opinion. It make us really happy that you loved Granada, our tours and guides. We work everyday to make our hostel a better, comfortable, clean, fun place where everyone can have fun, meet new people or just relax for a good night of sleep. As you said we try our best to keep the hostel quiet from 12 to 09am, we apologize If your experience wasn’t so pleasant. But reception can always give a hand and solve almost any problems in few minutes to make everyone happy. Oasis Staff

Oasis Hostel is great! It's big but at the same time cozy, the staff is great! Only thing that I didn't like: Breakfast is 3 Euros. I've been to a lot of hostels for the same price with breakfast included. But the rest is awesome!

Some good, some bad. Good - the hostel guide Michael is fantastic, highly recommend doing a tour with him. Hostel is in a great spot

Very good atmosphere in this hostel which is due to the common areas. The rooftop terrace is awesome and perfect for having drinks on andand looking out over the city. Bar crawls and day trips are organised which provide good chance a to meet fellow travelers. Beds were fine and lockers in rooms with own padlock were large enough for bags. Location is right in the old town so not much walking to go out at night.

Staff is extremely helpful. Became really close to all the guests. Granada is a BEAUTIFUL city and you might as well enjoy it while staying at a fun and upbeat hostel. Oh AND... delicious breakfast :)

I only stayed one night at Oasis hotel, but it was in a great location and relatively easy to find.

Always enjoy my stay at Oasis hostels. Staff were great, the atmosphere is perfect. Great for solo travellers. Breakfast was well worth paying for

Very friendly, comfy beds, big rooms, great staff and a lovely bar with lots of organised activities. Not noisy, really easy to meet people. A great hostel.

This place was great! The best thing I liked was all the activities that they run during the day! The walking tour was fantastic in the national park(A MUST). Kitchen was fantastic. The room was very clean! My only problem was it can be noisy at night... In saying that though... They made everyone stop drinking in the courtyard at midnight so not so gad at all! Overall I reccomend this place to other solo travellers !

This is by far the most beautiful hostel I've stayed in. Amazing rooftop terrace and beautiful, light rooms. Private bathroom is a big plus. The location is second to none- right in the heart of the old Arabic quarters. Good vibe and friendly staff. A nice relaxing atmosphere. I definitely recommend. And Granada is just amazing. Go there

If you like exosticism, the sense of celebration and making friends, you will be well served with this nice youth hostel. I found my room a bit too narrow and it's very loud until Midnight and sometimes later. The hostel is situated in the old beautiful city, in a labyrinth of tiny narrow streets, far from the rail station. I paid 6 EUR for a taxi until the hostel. The team is very welcoming and young. You can also eat and cook in the common kitchen. And don't forget a padlock for your locker

Oasis Backpackers definitely deserve a recommendation. There is an elevator, good kitchen, nice terrace, and public computers. I can't name a bad thing about it. But there are several things to improved: the room I stayed was really dark and the hostel can be a little bit hard to find since it is situated in a small square with small alleys around it. Anyway, it's a good hostel, and it's worth staying there!

It is a perfect hostel. It is located directly at the Street with all the marroco shops, so it is very central.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6