Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

Everything about my stay was perfect. Definitely one of my favourite hostels. Clean, great location, great atmosphere. They run activities every day such as walking and hiking tours. Staff are very friendly. I extended my stay because I loved it there so much. Highly recommended.

The best place to stay in Granada. One of the best Hostels I've stayed in Spain :D

I strongly recommend the inflatable pool, the rooftop, the bar and the garden, this place was just very chill and social that I ended up staying longer. The landscape of their Monday hike was stunning, walking tours were great and I particularly recommend the street art one, also the staffs were fun and always showing us places to go out. It was just great.

The staff were super friendly and very helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed the friendly atmosphere at the bar area and met some pretty cool people. The rooms however were very cramped, the door to our bathroom didn't latch, our toilet didn't flush properly, and the shower in our room was very tight. It was a night place to stay, though I wouldn't want to spend more than two or three nights there.

Adorable city and perfect location in the Arab quarter! Lots of fun activities that the hostel organizes! Walking distance to la alhambra!

Absolutely Amazing Hostel to stay in. Very comfortable and the staff is amazing to help with anything you may need. They are all very informed on place to go and see within Granada as well as setting up events for us! Thank you all for everything!

• 17th Jul 2015

By far, the best hostel I have stayed at. The staff was friendly and helpful (except for the night worker who was extremely rude about telling people they needed to leave the terrace after it closed). There were tons of activities. It was really easy to meet people and just have an awesome time! The location is great, pretty close to all the important elements of Granada. I would definitely stay here again when I come back to Granada!

After backpacking Europe for 3 months this was ABSOLUTELY THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. Great size for a hostel, creates a good environment to meet people. The staff are unbelievably friendly and the day tours offered make for a very good experience. I especially recommend the day hike to the Sierra Nevada.

Beautiful hostel, very nice location and a great crew. The only thing that could be a possible improvement to the experience would be to have an unpaid pub crawl. Thankfully we were well equipped to party by ourselves, but had a very nice stay on the whole. Special word for the kindest people you'll meet while travelling Elena and Omar.

Absolutely best hostel I've ever stayed at! The rooms are lovely and spacious, everything is clean, common areas are great and the bar is cheap! All of the activities the hostel organised are so much fun and such good value. The staff are the best part about this place, they genuinely care if everyone is ok and having a good time. Brilliant hostel, I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Granada

All round a great place to stay! Chilled out but also activities to do in the evening. Great for meeting people as well

Great Atmosphere and excellent Tours provided. May need to find a better way to cool the rooms down at night as the high heat was unbearable and it is only going to get hotter over the next months.

Thanks for your comments and stay here with us. This summer is being exceptionally hot in Granada, usually temperature is 5ºC lower on these dates. We also would like to clarify that only 4 of our rooms have no AC, all the rest have it. Greetings from Granada

Such a great place. This was my first time staying in a hostel, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Friendly staff, clean beds/bathrooms, great common spaces. Met some great people, and the staff were so incredibly helpful. Location is amazing, especially for the price. Thanks, Oasis, I can't wait to come back!

Fantastic hostel, the staff were always so helpful with any recommendations, booking transport to our next destinations etc. The outside bar and courtyard were perfect, such a social hostel!!

This is a great hostel to both meet people and relax. The staff are wonderful - helpful, friendly, and full of great suggestions. Lots of fun activities, great location, comfortable beds, and I met a ton of really cool people. Really the only thing I can think of to improve would be more plugs in the bedrooms - but when that's the only thing you can think of to fix, you know it's a pretty much perfect stay! Highly, highly recommended.

Great hostel. They organize activities for everyday and most nights. One of the best atmospheres of all the hostels we stayed at in Europe. The downside is that it was too hot in the hostel. Uncomfortable during the day and impossible to sleep at night

This is a really cool hostel in a really cool area. The staff are helpful, they will tell you where to go and how to get there. And also help you with your Alhambra ticket. It is quite a social place, it is difficult to get sleep before 12:30pm. Some rooms also don't have air conditioning which means it is HOT when you are trying to sleep. My room also looked onto the courtyard, where they play loud music from 7-midnight, which could be a bit annoying.

Wish I had stayed here longer. Ideal location and seemed to be a very social hostel, although I could only be there for one night. The one thing that made my stay very uncomfortable was the lack of AC in my room. It's be a bit of a heat wave and the fans in the room only reached the top bunks. Unfortunately, due to the heat, I wasn't able to sleep the night I was there.

Maxi is amazing, make sure to do the walking tour with him!

This place was great! The bartender was an awesome guy and combined with a couple fun ex employees who happened to be back in town, awesome music, drinking, and adventures were had. In fact, all the staff were awesome and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5