Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

Great location! Right in the heart of it all. Only complaint was that breakfast wasn't included.

A decent hostel and most younger people will most likely like this place. Having come from the Oasis in Seville it was however nowhere near the same calibre. People are generally friendly though, and facilities are adequate

Great hostel with an awesome vibe and a good kitchen. Walking tour was also really worthwhile and a great way to meet other travellers staying at the hostel. Rooms have good big lockers and comfortable beds. Also good to note is that you don't have to pre-book tickets to the Alhambra this time of year! Would definitely stay here again!

It is located in a very special place of the city, near from the bus to take the Alhambra or go walking. The bathroom is shared among the people of the same dormitory and it is clean.

Beautiful hostel - the rooftop terrace is a perfect place to watch the sunset over the city and to make new friends. The paella nights are delicious and the staff are super friendly and helpful. The walking tours and waterfall hikes are AMAZING and definitely worth partaking in! Loved my stay!

Fun atmosphere. The staff provides fun activities, good tours, and a friendly attitude. Really great people. Nice rooms. Great location. Near the Alhambra and in the Albaycin neighborhood. Would recommend to a friend for sure!

Stayed at this hostel for one night in January 2015 in the six bed dorm. The location was perfect but the best feature has to be the staff who were all first class. They couldn't have been nicer or more knowledgable. I would definitely recommend the walking tour which is an excellent way to see the city. I also spent one night in the apartment which was a complete gem. There were four of us in there and we were all blown away with it. Stunning view of the Alhambra from the terrace too.

• 4th Jan 2015

The oasis hostel has a helpful staff and great setup. The organized activities and the tours really help supplement the granada experience. Definitely recommended

The shower is very bad that I can't barely take a good shower. The bathroom is dirty and it seems cleaner just clean the trash. Staff was kind and friendly.

It's a pretty decent hostel. It's well situated for the main sights: the cathedral, the Alhambra, el mirador de San Nicolas, the teterias and Calle Elvira (tapas). Since I didn't go to Granada to see all that, I was a bit far from Pedro Antonio (pubs street). And it was really frustrating for my friend to pick me up and drop me off by car because cars cannot go on Gran Via. Otherwise, I was very pleased with my stay. The staff was pleasant and helpful.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel, location, staff and atmosphere! The walking tours were really nice as well. Highly recommended :)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • India

Mike the tour guide and staff were awesome! We had the best Christmas eve there, and couldn't have asked to make better friends! and again Mike's tours are priceless

• 21st Dec 2014

Positives: nice bathrooms and showers, pretty good location Negatives: wifi doesn't work in rooms, no personal lights or outlets next to each bed, breakfast not included

Thanks for your comments and choosing our hostel to stay in Granada. Just after reading your comment we tested the wifi connection and saw that it works in all building from the roof top terrace to the entrance. It probably was some temporally problem which could have been solved within minutes if you would have informed to reception. We encourage all future guests to communicate any special need to reception, we can easily provide you with any extra outlet or lamp. Greetings from Granada

Good place to stay if you want to meet other travellers. Rooms are not very spacious though.

Very friendly and helpful staff. We weren't leaving Granada until 9:00pm and they let us leave our stuff in lockers, use their wifi, and drink their coffee/tea long after checkout time.

Nice place to meet up new people, especially if you are traveling alone. It was a little bit cold at night, bit with an extra blanket, it was alright. Location is good, not far from bus station and the cathedral. Staffs were friendly and helpful.

One of the best places I have every backpacked. The daily tours are awesome and I learned a lot about Granada--wish I could have stayed longer to go on them all! Oh well, next time. The beds were comfortable, the showers hot, and for me it was also a bonus to be able to purchase breakfast every morning right in the hostel. The only thing I would say is that room 9 only seems to have 5 lockers for 6 beds--unless the closet is also supposed to function as a locker? Not a big deal, though!

This hostel is amazing. The common room is the best part of it. It's really a common room, you can talk to different people, make your food, have some really good time...

Good hostel for sure. They seem to offer fun events usually but it was the offseason so not much was going on. The map they give is pretty brutal to use around the city

Absolutely loved the location of this hostel! it seems hidden at first but it is walking distance to a lot of major attractions and the vibes are amazing as soon as you walk out the door. This is one of my favorite hostels so far, it has a great view of the city and there are markets as soon as you walk out the door. Very friendly people too. Highly recommend this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5