Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

Party hostel and easy to meet people. The bar crawls during the weekend were pretty wild. Rooms were hot and they were stingy with the AC (and not every room had it), but if you were lucky enough to get assigned a bed near the fan, it was fine. I asked to be moved to a room with AC and they were pretty accommodating. Hard to find the hostel at first, but it's actually in a good location off of Calle Elvira - lots of good tapas places! Wish they had the walking tours more frequently.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great atmosphere, location, and people. The air conditioning was broken in my room but that is literally my only complaint. Definitely stay here if you go to Granada.

I booked a 10 bed dorm and got put in a 6 bed. While normally I would not have minded I was put in with a group of 5 travelling together and it was awkward. When I arrived that had clothing on every bed including the one I had been allocated and did not return to the room until 1am. In general I would not recommend placing a lone traveller in a room with 5 other people travelling together.

We loved staying at Oasis, it was an amazing hostel within walking distance to Alhambra!

Great hostel offering free walking tours and a guided hike in sierra Nevada. Try the paella for 5 euros - better than I've had in restaurants!

The first night that I stayed there, a girl left her purse on her bed and had 100 euros stolen from it. The hostel did their best and checked the security cameras but there were too many people walking in and out. Other than that, Oasis is awesome, super clean, friendly people and right in the heart of the city. Anyone staying in Granada should check this hostel out!

Great hostel, I reccommend it to everyone! The walking tours they organize are great and the staff is really helpfull. 5/5!

• 11th Jul 2014

Been there before and now returned to find it even better than it was back in 2010. They have adopted to current hostel practices and added lockable boxes under the beds, which just is great. Other than that it is a clean hostel with interesting people in one of the greatest (I'm biased) cities on earth. Internet connection was also significantly better than earlier. Slightly hard to find and I would urge them to put a better sign visible from when you approach from Calle Elvira.

This was hands down the nicest hostel experience I had on my trip. The staff were great, along with everything else about the hostel

• 10th Jul 2014

A fantastic hostel! I started my solo adventure in Granada and from the moment I walked into then hostel, I was greeted by friendly and helpful staff and really cool and welcoming travellers! There are a lot of events organised by the hostel so it's a good way to meet people and the hostel is in a great location in Granada! Thoroughly recommend!

We really enjoyed our stay here. The organized activities were great and it was a good place to meet other travelers. I'd definitely stay here again if I come back to Granada.

Enjoyed my stay, great staff and location, would definitely recommend staying here. A bit hard to find and could be pretty loud at night but otherwise great.

The place is a bit hard to find, it's down an alley and around the corner, but in relation to things in Granada it's an excellent location, close to things to see, the Alhambra and cheap places to eat and drink. Not all rooms have lockers, but the mattresses are real mattresses and not foam which is nice. Good vibe, nice bar and rooftop space that overlooks the city. Party hostel so I wouldn't stay here if you want to go to bed at 10pm.

The hostel has a suffocating atmosphere and, apart from its patio, it makes you feel quite unease. The 3 euros breakfast is definitely poor and not worthy. Rooms are small, too. The hostel has a good central position, anyway: it is ok for a one or two night stay.

The staffs are very helpful. The location was really great, at the heart of the city, close to everything you're going to visit. Everything was great. The only downside was the locker in the room, for which you have to bring a lock of your own, and it was a bit dirty.

Great place and great atmosphere.

That hostel is amazing! Well situated, staff really helpfull and friendly that make people go out every night or almost! Even if they off you to party, the hostel is kept calm after midnight so it's easy to have a good rest. They offer activities that makes people com together. I loved averything in that hostel

Great Location, cool hostel with friendly vibe, excellent staff at reception. Very helpful.

Prime location. Tucked away in the two shopping streets. Really nice atmosphere. Best for solo travellers, small enough to be able to meet other travellers.

Great place in a great environment. Everyone was very fiendly and rooms were very clean. Shower could have been a bit more comfortable...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5