Oasis Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

Placeta correo viejo, 3, Granada, Spain

It is a perfect hostel. It is located directly at the Street with all the marroco shops, so it is very central.

This is the number one hostel to come to if you are travelling alone or want to meet people. They have pub crawls, walking tours, free sangria nights, hostel cooked dinners and all sorts of activity. The hostel itself is basic and clean with good sized rooms.

This was a great place to stay because of the location and comfortable atmosphere. What made this place great was the staff. Especially Michael!! His hiking tour through the national park was amazing. I only wish we could have brought Skifo/Stevo home with us :( he should totally be the oasis dog! (WHEN you go, you'll understand). The second best thing was the location (eat tapas)! Could not have been more perfect! Clean and good facilities topped off this hostel. Great place to stay!

Clean, friendly hostel with good location. Really enjoyed the waterfall mountain walk.

This hostel was great! Definitely the best one I have stayed in so far. There was great community atmosphere and the events organized by the hostel really helped. I went on a walking tour and a waterfall hike and they both were amazing. I learned so much about Granada. I definitely want to come back and stay there again! There's also great breakfast there too!

• 17th Oct 2014

Everybody was very kind, sprcially Sofia at the front desk who really took her time for explaining everything to me. Thanks for a great stay!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Nice place! Really beautiful inside, with nice rooms. Sometimes the wi-fi doesn't work in some of the rooms, but you can always get it in the central area. Should have more indication on how to get there, since it's in a backroad were cars can't get to and theres no shops or anything... but i Lots of activities every day :)

This was an excellent hostel. Friendly and helpful staff; great atmosphere; convenient location. The walking tour and hike to the waterfalls were really enjoyable.

I was very anxious at first, this being my first time in a hostel, but within an hour I was chatting with the staff and making friends at the bar. The activities provided every day by the staff were always really exciting and made me really feel like I belonged in Granada. Everyone was very kind and made me feel right at home.

• 9th Oct 2014

The hostel was hard to find. It is a littel bit remote.

A good clean hostel in a good location. Instructions for getting there from the bus station were clear and easy to follow. Staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was lacking- I think this had a bit to do with the fact that it was always so dark in the downstairs common areas.

I found this hostel very good. Staff friendly and very helpful. Great location, good wifi. Some toast with breakfast would be good. Other than that no complaints.

Great hostel with options available everyday. Waterfall Hike was an awesome day out and atmosphere at the hostel itself was also really good.

Excellent staff. Extremely friendly and helpful. Great facilities. A pleasure.

Just go there!

An okay hostel. In a great location. Very dark. A decent place to meet people. Staff does not do a great job of engaging its guests in the organized events.

My favorite hostel so far. Loving the vibe here!

• 24th Sep 2014

Loved my stay at Oasis Granada, central location, very cute place. Good value for money breakfast. Friendly staff. They organized activities and dinner which made easy to meet other travelers. Wish I stayed there longer. 100% recommend.

I had a great stay here. I ended up extending for 4 additional days. The wifi worked great and there was lots of tables for working from in the kitchen. Important to me because I work as I travel. The beds were comfortable, staff was great. The bar area downstairs made for a great atmosphere and the common lounge area made it easy to meet people. Do the walking tour to the waterfalls with Michael and the pubcrawl is lots of fun as well. I would stay here again. Cory”

Welcoming, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable beds, hot showers, excellent common areas whether you want to party or not. Great location. Six bed female dorm was spacious with ensuite which works well. Good access to transport. Be aware that coming from the station the bus stop shown on the sign in the centre of the bus is 'Catedral'. If you miss the stop, stay on the bus and do the circle again! A great stay. Thanks.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7